[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Russia still have good traditional values? How open ar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: putin.jpg (32 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
32 KB, 483x604
Does Russia still have good traditional values?

How open are Russian people to Westerners moving to their country?

Obligatory Singing Russian girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
>>
We have these threads all the time.

TL;DR:

Benefits
>white people
>no BS progressivism
>qt girls

Downsides
>poverty
>materialism
>drugs, sex, HIV
>corruption everywhere
>girls will turn into babushkas
>lots of muslims
>>
>>73965315
Darn, I was hoping the muzzies weren't in Russia
>>
>>73965098
>How open are Russian people to Westerners moving to their country?
Think of what you want in an immigrant to your country.

You will need to speak good Russian, obviously, and you will need to have something to offer in terms of skills. Probably best if you're not gay also.
>>
>>73965315
>drugs, sex, HIV
>lots of muslims

There's no hope left, is there?
>>
File: 01349756.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
>>73965098
Stop posting this girl

That's how they reel you in, they reel you in with her beauty.
>>
>>73965315
Actually, kebab Muslim or non-kebab Muslims?
>>
>>73965462
Technically non-Kebab I guess. Most are muslims from the Caucasus (think of your average Chechen, hairy white dudes with neanderthal facial features) and also muslims from Central Asia (the -stans, they look more chink than brown durkas).
>>
>drugs, sex, HIV
can you provide a source?
>girls will turn into babushkas
what?
>lots of muslims
yea, the normal ones

fuck outa here beliga
>>
>>73965657
>source
I just regurgitated what is said in the usual "is Russia the savior for the white race" style of threads. Anyone that has lurked /pol/ for a certain while has seen hundreds of these threads, it's tiresome.
>>
File: 1626104.jpg (41 KB, 610x385) Image search: [Google]
1626104.jpg
41 KB, 610x385
>>73965657
>mulims
>the normal ones
Like that even possible, lol.
>>
>>73965098
If you are downshifter with stable passive $ income - Russia is very nice country to live.
If you are planning to work here - don't go. Just don't.
>>
>>73966218
>If you are planning to work here - don't go. Just don't.
It's OK, if he's working outsource.
>Russia is very nice country to live
More like there is few cities in Russia where you could live without vodka escapism.
>>
It's bad. Unless you're a very religious, very authoritarian slavophile, in which case you'll fit right in with the general sentiment.

/pol/ really seems to not understand that traditional values aren't the only thing that make a country good
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.