[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do sports players make absolutely crazy amounts of money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: MESSI.jpg (458 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MESSI.jpg
458 KB, 1920x1080
Why do sports players make absolutely crazy amounts of money?
>170cm manlet
>makes 38 million USD a year because he's considered the best player in the world
>>
>>73964795
>>>/sp/

It all starts with the fans though. Insane amounts of people watch sports, buy jerseys, buy tickets for the game, etc etc. When you play in a sport where over a billion people watch a tournament, you'll reap the benefits.
>>
File: empires.jpg (892 KB, 1000x976) Image search: [Google]
empires.jpg
892 KB, 1000x976
>Why do sports players make absolutely crazy amounts of money?
Because this always happens right before a civilisations collapses.
>>
>>73964795
He makes more than 55 million a year actually.
>>
>because he's considered the best player in the world

Only by clowns. If that Spanish NT doctor/Barcelona doctor wasn't shushed or whatever, people would've known that Messi is literally only good because of hormones and stereoids and shit.

True GOAT is Cristiano Ronaldo.

>100% talent
>Pure work ethic
>Training all day and all night
>No bullshit "hormone therapy"
>All natural

Meanwhile he gets shafted in favor of this hobbit.
>>
>>73964795
private business.
>>
>>73966005
You're right, and I'm a Real Madrid supporter, but except for very few moments, and because he throws everything, Cristiano's playing could be resumed in pic related
>>
>>73966005

Are you retarded? His treatment doesn't enhance his performance, it literally prevents his bones from snapping. Besides, he only began treatment during late adolescence, which means he secured a place in the club while disadvantaged by his condition.
>>
>>73967002
It does, he would have been 10-15 cm shorter, wouldn't have the same muscle etc. How does that not count as cheating? Growth hormone therapy is illegal in any sport except when it comes to Lionel....
>>
File: wat.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>>73967002
>His treatment doesn't enhance his performance, it literally prevents his bones from snapping.
Are you implying that his performance isn't enhanced by his bones not snapping?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>73966005
>>73966456
Real madrid supporters
>>
>>73964795
I will give you the same answer that these questions always get. Free market/supply and demand. There is a huge demand for him but as he is only one person, there is a limited supply. Thus the price reflects this.
>>
>>73964795
Yes I hate it too, commercial sports should not be allowed, it just becomes a game of who can afford to buy the best negroes and south americans.
>>
>>73964795
He's an autist bro, I'm not even sure if he enjoys that money.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>73967002
>His treatment doesn't enhance his performance

>tfw you had too many treatment
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.