[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you fix The Balkans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (844 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
844 KB, 640x1136
How would you fix The Balkans?
>>
They're already fixed.
>>
>>73964553
Balkanize them further.

Break them all up into 4 countries each, and have them hostile to each other.
>>
>>73964553
Maybe balkans need to fix themselves for a change?
>>
they need a couple of generations of eugenics. there's good stock there, but also lots of filth.
>>
>>73964627
Fpbp
>>
>>73964653
We should split Macedonia, or nuke it. I just don't like them very much and it'll be fun for all nations, so it'll count towards diplomatic relations with everyone, except Macedonia
>>
>>73964553

Just failed an exam, not in the mood to bant you. I will instead give you a genuine answer.

If the EU was really checking where their subventions go instead of just throwing it away without asking they could at least develop some important infrastructures in Europe. Of course, right now it's not happening. Just a quick exemple : they are sending billions to build a highway in the southern part of Italy. The highway is never going to be finished. Why? Because the mob controls those who are building it and while they are "working" on it they get free money from the EU.

So, if the EU was really making sure the money is wisely used they could develop some nice infrastructure in the member states.

For the rest, it's up to you guys. Fighting corruption in your institutions won't come from the outside.
>>
>>73964553
ENRICH THEM WITH MUSLIMS
>>
>>73964712
everybody listen to Germany, the enlightened Einwanderungsland.
>>
leave em alone, let them be
>>
>>73964912
The problem with the roads you listed is given as the most typical example.

Just some quick info about the people who the money is given to.

95% of the money recieved by the EU is send to foreign companies, who do the job for 20% of the price, while employing native people with foreign supervision.

The most famous joke we have it is this:
>Survey about the latest highway project
>Government asks the germans and they say they'll do it for 20 million.
>Government asks the italians and they say they'll do it for 40 million.
>Government asks a local company and they say they'll do it for 80 million.
>The government asks the local company why do they need 4 times as much as the germans offered.
>They reply: We'll take 80, give the germans 20 and they'll do it for 10
>>
>>73965188
For you
>>
>>73964553
Nuke
>>
Form an anti-Islam coalition that takes pride in the fact that they are the Big Great Wall keeping the muslim hordes out

Portugal and Spain somehow plays a part in this too
>>
>>73964553
I would give every last pebble to the Albanians.

Or is it the Bulgarians?

Whichever one is the place where they nod their head for no and shake it for yes.
>>
>>73964695
They tried. It's why they're split up in the first place. Certain world powers didn't want it to happen.
>>
>>73965459
We're your guys>>73964912 Sorry for failing your test Switzerbro. Hope you get better
>>
File: 1463073592302.png (442 KB, 550x720) Image search: [Google]
1463073592302.png
442 KB, 550x720
>>73965366
So the American-NATO caliphate can bomb us into oblivion? Surely, you wouldn't take care of the clay after we're all gone.
Good gyaurs, fight a battle you have no chances of winning.
>>
>>73965690
Why would I want to give a shit about the Balkans

It works better for everyone if there are less muslims on that side of the world. 'tis the truth
>>
>>73964553
genocide all muslims
genocide all gypsies
genocide all turks
genocide all bosnians
genocide all albanians
genocide all kosovars

after that it should be good, give clay to serbia or remake yugoslavia doesnt matter. either way mount nigger and macedonia are not real countries
>>
>>73965755
The thing is we need the Greeks to get up on their feet and stop being gibsmedat niggers first. They on the other hand think they are absolutely superior to every other nation in the world and don't want to have anything to do with us. Albanians are out as everyone hates them. Corruption is rampant pretty much in every Balkan nation. It would take a collapse of the EU for us Eastern nations to start thinking of a local alternative that doesn't involve us being Germany's dependent welfare niglets.
>>
>>73966228
I know some there are sandniggers ungrateful enough (or maybe plain smart) just to completely by-pass us and go for Greece but I don't the numbers. Do they really take in that much?
>>
>>73965314
"The most famous joke we have it is this"
Nice English, also I've never EVER heard those so called "jokes". Do you live in a village or some poor shit homeboi?
>>
File: balkans06.gif (184 KB, 1031x966) Image search: [Google]
balkans06.gif
184 KB, 1031x966
>>
File: 1448349142604.jpg (58 KB, 502x560) Image search: [Google]
1448349142604.jpg
58 KB, 502x560
more muslims
>>
>>73966368
Yes, they take in a lot more than they can handle. People here are poor and quite easily bribed so don't expect us stopping anyone. Same goes for the Greeks currently.
>>
>>73966580
Yo, send me that can of beans homeboi. The kid seems pretty damn happy about eating dat shit.
>>
>>73965314
Nobody's telling that joke and the construction companies that are fucking us are Turkish.
>>
>>73965607

Thanks Bulgabro. I think that I will still get my law degree this summer yet I can't help but feel frustrated to finish it without glory. You know the feeling: you are ready for the exam but you make one small mistake and then you just ran out of time because you had to correct it. I really expected to start this exam session with a good one.

Anyway, wish you a good day and hope you're doing fine.
>>
>>73967139
Bruh, you live in switz, who the fuck cares if you get your degree or nah, if you're loaded af.
>>
>>73965943
This desu
>>
How are things in the Bosnia/Sarajevo department?

Any reason for concern?
>>
File: pleasure of the goat tower.jpg (106 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
pleasure of the goat tower.jpg
106 KB, 375x500
Bosnia/Kosovo/Montenegro back to the Serbs. They're never gonna be happy otherwise. Ship the muslims back to Albania. Build a wall.
>>
>>73967255

To be honest, we tend to ask more and more for a degree to the point where it's becoming ridiculous. So sure our salaries are high even without it but the cost of living in Switzerland is just incredible.

That being said, it's not about getting an extra degree or not (in fact, I already have some nice degrees) it's about my own pride and prestige. I love to learn, to improve myself and become more cultured. Therefore, failing a test, even if it doesn't endanger the odds of getting my degree, is perceived as a blow, a personnal failure. Especially when I was ready for the test. It's really frustrating.
>>
>>73967742
>Ship the muslims back to Albania.
you mean "shqip" :^)
>>
>>73967139
>Swiss
>Law degree
As much as its a stereotype I wish you happy cases. May you outsue the Jew
>>
>>73965314

Should have mentioned it's 80million for a single kilometer of roughly 2 fingers thick asphalt with no drainage under.
And after it's been made they'll start fixing it for them maintenance moneys.

Never heard that joke btw as most companies are chink or turk shit.
>>
File: 1462968058876.png (1 MB, 920x680) Image search: [Google]
1462968058876.png
1 MB, 920x680
>>73968215

Thank you. The spot of successful banker was already taken by my uncle. My side of the family had to take the law instead.

> the cliche aren't coming from nowhere

How is the job market in Bulgaria? Is there some good sectors that attract a lot of people?
>>
>>73968608
Programmers mostly but I hate math so I might move to another College.
>>
>>73968733

I feel you. I'm not that into numbers myself (therefore the law).
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.