[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about evalion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: finally.jpg (289 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
finally.jpg
289 KB, 1162x850
>> Jew
>> Watching evalion for the first time
>> she has degenerate teeth, brown eyes
>> mfw she looks more jewish than me

What do you pol/acks think about Evalion?
>>
File: 1462779444036.png (322 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462779444036.png
322 KB, 500x500
>>73961972
pic related is how i feel.
>>
>>73961972
She calls out the Jew and seems to rustle a lot of people. Can't really complain.
>>
>What do you pol/acks think about Evalion?
she was crowned as the 'queen of /pol/' at the beginning (~99% approval rating).
but then they discovered that she is mentally ill (because of her other videos).
so now she is a 'JIDF shill' and 'false flag' and 'controlled opposition'.
>>
I think Leafy is bluepilled as fuck.
>>
>>73963382
nt Schlomo
>>
File: leafy.jpg-large.jpg (80 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [Google]
leafy.jpg-large.jpg
80 KB, 766x1024
>>73964151
Lol you want him to swallow that redpill when he himself is half asian?
>>
>be young jew
>hear about alt right
>pretend to be nazi on youtube
>get free money and make alt right look like pedos
kek
>>
File: soros-JUDENRAT-ANTI-AMERICAN.jpg (29 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
soros-JUDENRAT-ANTI-AMERICAN.jpg
29 KB, 400x275
I don't care if shes Jewish, im not anti semetic or anything like that. I just wish you people had less power over my country and that you weren't constantly trying to scheme us.
>>
I think she should make ASMR videos

(I know you're reading this Evalion so just do it)
>>
Just ask her if her parents are Jewish siblings, OP
>>
Neon Genesis Evalion
>>
>>73964797
>half asian
so was this supreme gentleman
>>
>>73964151
He's degenerate as fuck
Will never understand how his repetitive boring content gets so much traction.
>>
Just ask her if her parents were meth siblings. Ask her if she's Jewish. She's most likely all of the above, OP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.