[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tranny Bathrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: trans.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
62 KB, 1024x576
Coming to a Women's Restroom Near You
>>
File: 1453745498253.jpg (191 KB, 1680x943) Image search: [Google]
1453745498253.jpg
191 KB, 1680x943
>>73959821
they dug their grave now let them lie in it, maybe just maybe this will open some eyes
>>
>>73959937
Exactly. People should have said no to the gays. It's to late now, there are no standards left
>>
I'm pretty sure filming in the bathroom is already illegal.
>>
I couldn't have said it better myself, guys. Also, fun fact, the guy in the picture is me! I did this to raise awareness.
>>
>>73960121

really?

Keep doing it. Eventually you'll make national news. Make a BIG fucking stink the moment anybody tries to get you to leave the bathroom. And I mean, kicking and flailing and fucking SCREAMING that you're being singled out and discriminated against for being trans.
>>
>>73959821
Oh fucking hell! I'm so sick of this shit. Funny how call trannies decided they were girls when they WERE KIDS. Completely unable to understand what it would mean later in life, when you can't procreate because they cut your balls or removed your ovaries. Congrats, that's probably for the best.

>Man or woman, cock or pussy
>not "today I feel more like a pussy"
>>
Also. Even though I'm the dude in the picture, people still need to know that a guy JUST like that could walk into a women's restroom to illegally film them just because he claimed he was transgender.
>>
>>73960262

Amen.

These people are over the top and need to be shut up. Since when did such a small fucking group of people get such a large amount of media time and most astoundingly demands met?
>>
I really can't care, it wont effect me in the slightest. Women mostly vote liberal, so this is just desserts.
>>
>>73959821
Murica is finished
>>
I'm perfectly fine with co-ed bathrooms. I've had to shit/shower/shave with co-ed situations many times in my life and honestly its not bad.
Ultimately, most people don't spend more time in those places than they need to. Which is the exactp urpose of the damned place.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.