[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is a Jewish pawn, he will save your country, yes, but will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 305x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 305x500
Trump is a Jewish pawn, he will save your country, yes, but will increase the Jewish control of your great nation! America, is this truely the path you choose?
>>
ONE
MILLION
DOLLAR
>>
>>73959570
>implying we weren't the rulers of half the planet when the country was a Jewish puppet
>>
File: 6 days.jpg (66 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
6 days.jpg
66 KB, 640x512
>>73959570
With jews you win

unlike germans
>>
File: Average Jewish Man.jpg (40 KB, 570x580) Image search: [Google]
Average Jewish Man.jpg
40 KB, 570x580
greatest ally
>>
>>73959570
All major candidates are kosher. With Trump i see the opening up of nationalist rhetoric. Nationalism if it is going to be meaningful must be based on race. This civic shit will die in time.
>>
That man looks like my grandfather
>>
It's that or organize the entire nation into a civil war and kill every single member of office.

Rolling over and taking it is easier so that's what the majority will do, and without the majority behind your efforts there is no point in even trying.

Preach to me when you have an army to back it up, then I'll listen.
>>
File: Zionist Media(2).jpg (180 KB, 886x625) Image search: [Google]
Zionist Media(2).jpg
180 KB, 886x625
>>73959570
We have no choice, every candidate is carefully vetted by our Jewish overlords, we too sedated and bewildered to change the system.
>>
>>73960008

Trump already said he's going to "unify blacks and whites". Aka force more racemixing propaganda. He dated a nigger himself.

I don't trust that cuck.
>>
>>73960135
Looks like Trump is stumped and we have Bernie supporting blacklivesmatter which is ten times worse. We need rally behind Jeb! before it's too late.
>>
>>73959570
>Trump will Increase Jewish control of the USA
>Trump will save the country
Pick one.

I posted a thread earlier asking you tinfags that keep making this post to outline the proof for your claims in detail. It got ZERO replies. I posted it twice, zero replies. Now here you are again, no proof, no explanation. Tell us your evidence and your reasoning.
>inb4 he knows/talked to/took money from/hired a jew
Tell us how the Jews control him, or fuck off.
>>
>>73962014

>AIPAC
>muh beautiful Jewish babies
>>
>>73959570
That's one of the disadvantages of Trump but to get a candidate with an anti-Jew rhetoric or who really is against Israel you still have to wait a for a few generations
>>
>>73959570
better than a Muslim
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.