[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
before there was a thread about the religion having a major role
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hh.jpg (11 KB, 230x121) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
11 KB, 230x121
before there was a thread about the religion having a major role in science.
Basically many people of religious belief system's belive that religion made science possible.

My question is, would spirituality exist today if religion was not created?
>>
>>73958868
My question is why you'd ask an /r9k/ question on /pol/
>>
>>73958941

Because pol is not your special corn field you nigger
>>
>>73959255
lol, coming from a degenerate spic asking babby's-first-bong-hit questions
>>
>>73958868
No. Now go back to bed.
>>
>>73959867
Can you justify why?
>>
A better question is: would we be better off without the Abrahamic religions?

And the answer is yes, we would
>>
>>73959699

>Skipping the pol guy mumgling

well it is not a baby first bong hit because apparently mainstream religion has spirituality as the inner core and claim the only path to spirituality is god
>>
>>73959989
Or any religion?

What is sprirituality exactly?

The path to God?

The balance of the mind and the being?

The nature of the cosmos?
>>
>>73959989
Maybe i've should asked if sprirituality can only exist if God exists...
>>
>>73958868
>before there was a thread about the religion having a major role in science.

i would like to see that argument in full :
>from what i know the western civilization state was based on roman law, church/army hyerarchy and later medical organization and mapping of the cities. So I dont really know if that is true. we can have another approach on the philosophy, because cience would never be possible without KAnt, and Comte. if those guys were financed by church and influenced by it mabe we have something, case we dont well... thats not true.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.