[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you go full /pol/ on a friend and receive a blank stare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 729x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 729x621
>tfw you go full /pol/ on a friend and receive a blank stare
>>
you fucked up
you never go full /pol/ anon
>>
>>73956818
What did you say?
>>
>>73956818
>gradually introduce /pol/ concepts to by friend
>have yet to tell him we should take away women's right to vote
>>
1) they're not you're friend anymore
2) never EVER fully reveal your power level all at once to anyone
3) rejoice that you don't have to deal with a bluepilled idiot anymore
>>
>>73956818

>tfw I told my mates girlfriend homosexuality is an abomination

>tfw I said it's my right to have that opinion

>tfw I said "I don't care, hate the sin and not the sinner" when she said she was bi.
>>
>sperg out about the jews on a long car ride with my mother
>she begins to think it makes sense
>>
>>73956917
this. i only go as far as the muslims and open borders/white genocide. i never name the jew in public or profess my loyalty to adolf hitler.
>>
File: austinpowersreally.png (296 KB, 639x351) Image search: [Google]
austinpowersreally.png
296 KB, 639x351
>>73956818
What glorious wisdom did you impart, op?

This happened to me once. I noted an observation I'd made that the American south, the deep south in particular, is the blackest region of America and that if the rest of the country had those demographics then maybe the civil rights movement would never have happened with Jim Crow laws going national in the late 19th century instead of being largely confined to the southern states. I wrapped it up by noting that northern cities like Chicago, Detroit, Philly, and Boston all had violent reactions to desegregation since the whites in those cities had plenty of experience with blacks just like the southerners and that it seems from my reading of history seemed to indicate the only whites who were in favor of desegregation were those who had no significant interaction with blacks on a daily basis or had possibly never met a black person in their entire lives...

So yeah. We're still friends, but I've had to walk things back a little.
>>
File: 2 (1).png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
2 (1).png
2 MB, 750x1334
>tfw when you go full /pol in a room with ~7 jews in it
(got trick-invited into a leftist party full of faggots, decided to stay)
>>
>>73956917
I hadn't smoked weed in a while and lacked restraint. I'm ashamed.

>>73956925
Discussed uncontacted peoples, Neanderthal and Denisovan admixture, infanticide, IQ, and taxes in a surprisngly condense format. It was too much tho

>>73957002
He understood more after the stare
>>
>>73957195
>got trick-invited into a leftist party full of faggots, decided to stay

Story?
>>
File: 1462655157062.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
1462655157062.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
>meet someone 4 years younger than me on 4chan
>start hanging out
>brings up bernie and free college after a friend tells him about the bern
>slowly drop a thermonuclear red-pill on him via ruby ridge and waco articles
>he'll never go back to the blue pill

SAVING AMERICAS YOUTH ONE NEET AT A TIME
>>
>>73957100

How long we talkin
>>
File: 1461532743193.jpg (158 KB, 427x585) Image search: [Google]
1461532743193.jpg
158 KB, 427x585
>revealing your power level
>>
>>73957195
>>73957385
Yes tell us
>>
>>73957100
>visit parents
>having some wine with dinner
>talk about how certain types of people are ruining places
>"haha you're turning into a right little Nazi"
>mum pours me more wine

Feels good
>>
File: 1451700582700.gif (930 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451700582700.gif
930 KB, 250x250
thankfully I went to art school so I have the vocab to weasel my way out of saying something as horrendous as "south africa is kinda shitty nowadays"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.