[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israelis kill Hezbollah leader in an airstrike on Damascus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: file.png (2 MB, 1276x849) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1276x849
So are the Russians literally allowing Israeli fighter jets to drop bombs IN the Syrian capital?

Also reading up on this guy's history, he was pretty based, fought for a true cause, and for the freedom of his people.

You know that meme Arabs keep on spouting about how they are so shit and have it so bad because we (as in the West and Israel) keep on killing of their good leaders, and putting tyrants/terrorist-supporters in place?
I am actually starting to think it's real.

Also I am somewhat disillusioned by what Russia is actually doing in Syria, i mean how could they let Israeli fighter jets not only enter Syrian airspace to strike targets, but go all the way to Damascus, and strike a military commander who is backing Assad and the SAA.
>>
>>73956783
Or maybe it just goes to show you that the Russians can be shot down by roaches and can't stop kikes. Maybe Russia's military isn't the shiny Xcaliber that Putin wants you to believe.
>>
Terrorists btfo

Long live greatest ally.
>>
>>73958911
>911
Nice

Also this guy fights ISIS and Al Nusra terrorists

Unless you are one of those "Assad and his """"regime""""" are terrorists" guys
>>
File: 1459969409635.png (68 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
1459969409635.png
68 KB, 800x526
>>73958911
>greatest ally
>911
>>
>>73959247
All Muslims are terrorists, read a history book
>>
>>73959432
that means everyone else is a terrorist as well
>>
>>73956783
Hezbollah are terrorist scum, good riddance. Nice work Israel.
>>
Nice job!
>>
>>73959859

Everyone is a terrorist just nuke the entire world. Bet you won't do it, pussy
>>
Hezbollah are blaming someone else.

Nasrallah is the big cheese and killing anyone but him won't make a huge difference. Not sure why Israel would start shit with them now either.
>>
>>73959859

There are many many shades of grey at play burgerfriend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan_Nasrallah#On_11_September_2001_attacks_and_the_United_States
>>
>>73959981
Don't tempt him, he's going to do it and no one will be left to make an 'absolute madman' edit
>>
>>73956783
>He sucked up the "the Russians are there to save Assad" meme

Dude, this is THE bluepill of the Syrian conflict.

Hell, it is possible that the Russians were the ones who leaked the meeting to the ISAF.
>>
>>73960099
Israel wants Hezbollah to do revenge attacks
>>
Let's just say that Russia DID intervene.
>Israel goes crying to daddy
>Daddy starts a fued with Russia
>WWIII

damn kikes can get away with it because it's the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>73960679
I have no doubt Russia is now (inb4 >now) working with Israel

What I am more interested is in why Assad is ignoring his loyal Hezbollah allies. Hezbollah soldiers are bleeding and dying in Syria, to save the Syrian nation, and Assad is allowing Israel (or allowing Russia to allow Israel), to strike Hezbollah inside Damascus

The biggest redpill about Syria (other than pipeline), is that Russia isn't interested in saving Syria, it's people, or even Assad, they just want their naval and airforce base in Latakia, and they are more than willing to give away the rest of Syria to ISIS/Al-Nusra/Sunni rebels, if they need to

Obviously having another airforce base in Aleppo would be nice, but having their naval base in Latakia is top priority
>>
>>73956783
Syria general has some interesting points about this. The thread is archived now:
>>73838523 /sg/ Syria General - SADR CITY EXPLOSION EDITION
>>
When did this happen, again?
>>
>>73960825
Israel have repeatedly struggled against Hezbollah. Hezbollah are involved in Syria but their involvement is relatively limited- they still have plenty of resources to be a thorn in Israel's side.

While I may yet be wrong, Israel would not gain anything significant by doing this.
>>
>>73959432

This

But seriously we should stop killing the ones who are trying to bring stability, this Muslim immigration shit is getting problematic. If we're going to wipe out their stable leadership then we should just glass them all.
>>
File: 1460892584368.png (127 KB, 332x312) Image search: [Google]
1460892584368.png
127 KB, 332x312
It appears the muzzies want to attack Israel direct now. (well terrorists at least) Hazma Bin Laden seems to be running the show somehow

This is a world opportunity to rid the place of Jews.

This would work for both Christian and Muslim.
>We would no longer have to be goys

>>Let the fire rise
>>
>>73961065
>Assad is allowing Israel (or allowing Russia to allow Israel), to strike Hezbollah inside Damascus

Assad has no saying in this. He is happy to suck Russian cock 24/7 for the airstrikes that keeps his regime afloat for the time being, and most likely neither cares nor allowed to care about everything else.

>The biggest redpill about Syria (other than pipeline), is that Russia isn't interested in saving Syria

You see, the two are connected. Russia is there to prevent any kind of pipeline to ever be built and thus fuck over both Iran and the OCEP for high oil prices.
>>
Based Jews killing mudshits
I'm okay with this
>>
>>73960099

>Nasrallah

Just for the record, this means "female took a shit" in Russian. Naser was bit misspelled "male took a shit" earlier.

Russian media have historical difficulties with russia`s arab friends.
>>
I think Assad at this point truly doesn't give a fuck anymore.

He's been betrayed by everyone and he'll invite the kikes deeper and deeper in his territory just to smite his neighbors. He'll just claim asylum with his family in Russia or China or somethign and watch the region burn in the safety of his mansion and he will laugh, laugh and laugh.
>>
File: spice 250.jpg (41 KB, 635x477) Image search: [Google]
spice 250.jpg
41 KB, 635x477
>>73956783
>Israelis kill Hezbollah leader in an airstrike on Damascus
Hezbollah blames rebels for death of senior comman
http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Hezbollah-says-that-senior-commander-killed-by-rebel-forces-453946
>So are the Russians literally allowing Israeli fighter jets to drop bombs IN the Syrian capital?
pic related can be launched from Israel
also, Israel is able to neutralize the Russian defense
but obviously everything is done in coordination and in agreement with the Russians
>Also reading up on this guy's history, he was pretty based, fought for a true cause, and for the freedom of his people.
he is related to the killing of 240 US Marines.
>>
>>73956783
you've not linked to any proof it was the Jews. Last time the Jews fucked with Hezbollah in 2006, they got the shit kicked out of them.

Even the burger special forces don't fuck with hezbollah. I hope it was the jews, has been too long without a war.
>>
File: tmp_1870-Proofs902921562.webm (889 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1870-Proofs902921562.webm
889 KB, 320x240
>>73963030
>Israel is able to neutralize the Russian defense
>>
>>73963030
>he is related to the killing of 240 US Marines.
who gives a shit, fuck off, maybe they shouldve fucked off with their world police shit in Lebanon in the first place
>>
File: 563495401001287640360no.jpg (209 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
563495401001287640360no.jpg
209 KB, 640x360
>>73963124
>Last time the Jews fucked with Hezbollah in 2006, they got the shit kicked out of them.
>who is Samir Kuntar?
>who is Imad Mughniyeh?
>who is Jihad Mughniyeh?
Israel attacked Hezbollah weapon convoys at least 10 times just at the last year
>>
File: netanyahu-and-putin.jpg (28 KB, 463x298) Image search: [Google]
netanyahu-and-putin.jpg
28 KB, 463x298
>>73956783
> h-how could Russia and Jews get on?

I shall redpill you to the fact that roughly 20% of Israelis are Russian by ethnicity

I shall also redpill you to the fact that Jews ran both Communism, and the Capitalism that has followed it
>>
Wait.
Isn't that a declaration of war?
On syria?
Whose ally is russia?

Greatest ally a meme,
Trump; israel, turkey, saudi arabia, are none you'r ally, they are proven backstabbers and will blow up in your face unless you leave it to themself to clean up after them.
Russia please invade.
>>
>>73963497
"The Israelis excel in electronic warfare. In 1982, they "blinded" Soviet-supplied Syrian anti-aircraft units in Lebanon, then destroyed 19 of them without Israeli losses. Similar technologies helped Israeli jets destroy a suspected nuclear reactor in Syria in 2007 and, this year, to hit Syrian targets on at least three occasions to prevent what intelligence sources called attempts to move advanced weaponry to Hezbollah.

A source close to Russia's defense ministry agreed that the Israelis "likely have a million ways to combat the S-300 electronically". But he questioned their feasibility because they had not been tested in war."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-israel-s300-analysis-idUSBRE94T0IZ20130530
>>
>>73959376
Finland i love your posts.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (21 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
21 KB, 412x351
ITS NOT A MEME, ITS TRUE.
EVEN THOUGH MOST OF US ARE DUMB WE STILL HAVE SMART LEADERS.
BUT YOU CUNTS KEEP KILLING THEM
>>
>>73961381
They get to invade Lebanon again

You do realize the whole point of Israel is to be constantly expanding?
>>
>>73964140
>1982
Yeah keep on patting yourself on the back for shit 34 years ago.
>>
>>73964571
"Similar technologies helped Israeli jets destroy a suspected nuclear reactor in Syria in 2007"
>2007
>>
>>73959432
That could literally be because we (the West and Israel) kill off the ones who want stability
>>
>>73964641
>unilaterally deciding a neighbouring country cant have a nuclear reactor and bombing it
This is the kind of shit that gets you hated. Now repeat with every neighbouring nation and then the Israelis still wonder why everyone hates them.
>>
>>73964571
Israel is the most advanced non-nato country in electronic warfare
>>
>>73964890
"It doesn't matter what the goyim say, but what the Jews do"
~David Ben-Gurion
>>
>>73962385
Sure thing bud

>>73956783
Anyway we all love new reasons to hate Israel but its been confirmed: Hezbollah themselves state artillery shelling from local Sunni terrorist groups killed Badreddine.
>>
>>73956783
Based Israel.
Their "good leaders" are filthy muhammedans.
>>
>>73965323
take into account the possibility that they are lying because otherwise they will have to react.
>>
>>73965460
I kinda doubt it, if Hezbollah has an opportunity to blame Israel for aggressive actions on foreign soil, they would surely do so, it only suits their agenda and reinforces their usefulness as defense of Lebanon
>>
>>73965571
yes but they also have to maintain their reputation.
their reaction could lead to war and it will force them to fight on two fronts.
this kind of war would enable the Sunni fighters to penetrate into Lebanon.
it would be a disaster for Lebanon.
>>
>>73964641
T.b.h. Syria didn't have anything more advanced than 1982 back then
Now there's
S300
S400
Buk
Pantsir
>>
File: 1462478106769.jpg (56 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
1462478106769.jpg
56 KB, 250x400
>>73963627
>be European
>have to be at madrassa for morning prayers
>having watched my European identity disappear before my eyes and my homelands transform into Shitstan

I'd be edgy too m8
>>
>>73956783
hezbollah blame the rebels. something big happening btw this dude assasinated 30min after he mit with qassem solemani. and there is no israeli plane above damascus if they want to kill them they will fire a rocket from their side of the border just like they did it many times.
>>
>>73967028
the s300 is from 1979
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.