[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Maher hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13
File: Human Dickhead.jpg (289 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Human Dickhead.jpg
289 KB, 2000x1333
Whether you’re liberal or conservative is irrelevant. I don’t understand how anyone can listen to Maher. He’s like Piers Morgan if he was somehow even more pretentious.
Every Fucking Show
>”New rule: Republicans are stupid”
>Audience chuckles at the comment
>”I mean, what do you expect? They’re Americans.”
>Audience begins to laugh louder.
>”Americans are so stupid”
>Mostly American Audience erupts into laughter.
>”I blame religion. What do you expect from Americans? Am I right?”
>Audience denounces citizenship.
>”I mean come on, have you ever met a smart American?”
>Audience begins to kill other audience members that aren’t laughing.
>”Trump is Hitler, and guess what. I checked his citizenship: American.”
>Crowd is burning flags in their seats.
>”Everyone on earth but me is fucking retarded.”
>Audience continues to praise their God.
>”Fuck America and Fuck Every American.”
>Audience has sacrificed their first born sons to Bill’s nose.

How can anyone listen to this dickhead?
>>
>>73954673
>”New rule: Republicans are stupid”

How is that wrong?

Sage
>>
He's a hack that works for the elite Jews
>>
I disagree with him, but at least he's a pretty rational guy, if you can't handle his bants then your no worse than sjws
>>
>>73954673
Much "you wanna give THIS guy the nuclear codes???!? XD" type non arguments.

I hate this faggots
>>
he's made a career of arguing retarded celebs and going after low hanging fruit

good for him I guess
>>
Lol the butt hurt is immense
>>
>>73954880
Hey Bill ! Any tips for making it in showbiz?
>>
>>73954921
Yea stick to being a cuck. I hear there's a market for it.
>>
File: image.gif (363 KB, 416x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
363 KB, 416x281
>>73954755
Because it implies that Democrats are always right. In a two party system, if you bash or hate one side you obviously support the other.
>>
>>73954921
yes take the opposite of something semi-PC to seem like you're contrarian and edgy for libcuck Amazing Atheist crowd
>>
>>73954673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=030KKsCSTnU
>>
>>73954762
>Rational
>Believes in Abiogenesis of bacteria during diseases as opposed to diseases caused by bacteria
No he's not. He just has a set of believes thrust upon him that is mostly sane, but he in no way decided upon them himself besides perhaps a few.
>>
File: 1462949084944.png (516 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1462949084944.png
516 KB, 680x697
>>73954755
>>
File: 1408224575223.jpg (17 KB, 416x441) Image search: [Google]
1408224575223.jpg
17 KB, 416x441
I like listening to him speak but he's literally as big of a liberal douchebag as Seth McFarlane.

Notice how all popular "smart guy" satirist liberals from the early 2000s appear to be just disgusting sleazebag puppets now in the new illumination of our grand modern day.
>>
>>73954673
Bill Maher is the good kind of liberal, hates Islam and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
I can't believe I used to think this faggot was clever
>>
>>73954673
There was a period years ago that he sometimes made a bit of sense concerning debate but he's now burnt too many brain cells smoking pot and just comes off as pathetic.
>>
It's not his views that disgust me, but the fact that he's a hyprocrite. Complete Zionist, but criticises Trump.
>>
hes begun to shill more since we're in an election year

He's not going to do many segments criticizing democrats or liberals. its actually sad that his political wishes will interrupt his creative process that much but whatever.

tonight's episode was 100% "anti republican" from beginning to the very end.
>>
>>73955438
I agree. I don't really care that he's a liberal. I just hate the son of a bitch.
>>
>Someone questions Hillarys policies
>WE GET IT YOU HATE HER

A liberal /pol/. Course I fucking hate him.
>>
>>73954673
Brilliant post. Couldn't agree more. Maher is an insane hypocrite. I don't know what happened to him. He was tolerable in the 90's, but now he's gone full blown faggot.
>>
>>73954762

>he's not a faggot
>he's totally rational you guys
>i-i like him

Then you're a faggot too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7exyHxzXPE
>>
>>73954673
because he's based as fuck.
>destroys the left
>destroys the right
>destroys alt-right and alt-left
>destroys sjw's
>literally said "cuckservatives" one time
>defended the clock-making bomb kid getting arrested
>makes fun of muslims
He makes fun of everyone and doesnt give a shit about apologizing.
He's the Trump we deserve, instead of the actual Trump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOR_Z8V6DIM

BASED ANN >3

I probably agree on Bill Maher on a lot of issues but he is just fucking full of himself
>>
File: 13631672.jpg (126 KB, 647x670) Image search: [Google]
13631672.jpg
126 KB, 647x670
>>73954673

>So triggered by a comedian
>>
>>73954673
Gave Ann Coulter credit for saying Trump would be the nominee early in the race.

Couldn't tell you how many times he has had her on his show.

He's humble enough to retract statements when he realizes he is wrong.

Only name from the right wing I can remember off the top of my head but he will have an all Republican panel. Not something you will ever see from a benefited libtard.
>>
>>73957378
>destroys the left

Sure, if sucking their Dicks counts as destroying them then yeah, he destroys the left
>>
>>73954673
Watch howard stern make a fool out of ole' Billy
https://youtu.be/XZVDSq5i3W8
>>
Show me another show where I can see Ben Affleck or some other libtard get smoked for defending the religion of peace and I will watch it too.

Watching =! Agreeing

What are we 12? Can't watch anything remotely outside of your comfort zone without having to throw the whole thing out? Kinda whiney for a super strong Anglo like yourself.
>>
Show me another place where I can see Ben Affleck or some other libtard get smoked for defending the religion of peace and I will start watching it too.

Watching =! Agreeing

What are we 12? Can't watch anything remotely outside of your comfort zone without having to throw the whole thing out?
Kinda whiney for a super strong Anglo like yourself.
>>
>>73954673
I actually came here to start this thread. For some reason, I watch it to justify paying for HBO for my GF.

Tonight's episode, he was such an obnoxious old like I was literally having fantasies about how I'd like to kill him if I were legally allowed to do so.

I settled on cutting off his cock and stuffing down his throat in front of an audience and making him do his "show" as his cock was being cut and then stuffed down his throat..
>>
>>73959409
reeve..."obnoxious old KIKE"
>>
>>73954673
This is a show for the mob, the plebs. What do you expect people to do when they're told that everybody is equal and that their opinions are as valid as eg Aristotle's. Your country is very much responsible for praising the mob standards you fucker
>>
At least he's not John Oliver

(This is one of those "you have to say something nice" threads, right?)
>>
>>73958034
Kek
>>
File: Trump take back our country.jpg (592 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Trump take back our country.jpg
592 KB, 1180x842
>Asks Ann Coulter who has the best chances of winning the presidential
>She says "Trump", knowing perfectly well that the clip would either be forgotten if Trump failed, or spread even more if Trump succeeded
>entire cuck audience laughs at her

She may be part of the Milo-tier scum in the right, but she's no idiot and played Maher like a Game'n'Watch.
>>
File: 1456532273444.png (361 KB, 792x658) Image search: [Google]
1456532273444.png
361 KB, 792x658
Real Time with CHICKEN NECK !

lol
>>
>>73959585
Weren't they married?
>>
File: fucky.gif (1 MB, 281x151) Image search: [Google]
fucky.gif
1 MB, 281x151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQjpG-lGY4
>>
>>73959519
>At least he's not John Oliver
Oliver is repulsive but at least he's not quite as pretentious, at least from the one show I watched to see the remarks about immigrants after Paris.

Just something about Maher, maybe it's the like in him, inspires a loathing in me that I normally have for roaches or rats. Just want to swat with a shoe.
>>
>>73954673
He's an asshat but I've at least seen him admit he's wrong once or twice.

That being said, even Piers fucking Morgan once admitted that he was wrong about the 2nd Amendment, so I guess even a retarded clock gets cucked twice a day.
>>
File: 1457538642000.jpg (14 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1457538642000.jpg
14 KB, 240x250
>>73954673
hes just annoying and unfunny not truly hateworthy like john oliver or cenk or something
>>
>>73954673
his sanctimony is only exceeded by the degree by which he overestimates his intelligence
>>
>>73954673
If this is not copypasta it should be.

No different than Beck or Alex Jones only with cheerleaders in the audience.

(I have no doubt there are applause signs)
>>
File: 1257503010587.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1257503010587.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>that moment when he bows up acting all tuff with the 911 truther
>>
>>73959409
It was getting a little dry tonight. As he said he's been making Trump jokes since his 20s. It's been a long time coming and he's already neck and neck with hillary. Not something most people would have expected this quickly.

Somethings going to give politically very soon. The FBI will have their investigation done and Biden has already tried to drop a few selective hints. I'd say they have known for a few months now Hillary won't make it but thought Bernie would be out by now and swapping the hoe for Joe would be smoother than its going to be. Billy Boi will have all new jokes to make soon enough. Spent allot of it droning on about drones tonight too. That was pointless. Humanity has agreed it's morally acceptable to potentially kill civilians by dropping bombs on since WW1. Some Generals protested but it's fucking war man. It's never been about being nice. Fuck.

It's going to be spelled out pretty soon that the super delegates are bought and paid for because there aren't enough 27 dollar millenials to pay for the whole election. It's always been about how to pay for the election. And as a former burnout myself it's become all to clear that money matters above all else.

Bernout chimpout in Five... Four... Three...
>>
>>73954673
Hes pretty bad, but at least he hates Muslims, calls out Atheists on their lack of balls to criticize anything outside of Christianity and is pro-2nd Amendment.

Jon "Stewart" Liebowitz, TYT and John Oliver are far worse.
>>
I love his show. I pay for HBO just to watch Bill. His views on Islam are a little right wing for me and I consider myself to be a "far right" Canadian.
>>
File: RobReiner.jpg (16 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
RobReiner.jpg
16 KB, 214x317
The wall beckons.
>>
>>73957378
>Destroys anything

What a fucking load of shit. adhom and strawman count as destruction now do they?
>>
>>73960220
Just to watch it live?
Dude, you know what a torrent is right? Couldn't have been more than a few hours after it aired that it hit the net.

I'm all for supporting content with your money but why would you buy HBO just for one show?
Not even going to check in on GoT?
>>
I probably should do the whole torrent thing but sometimes it's just too much of a pain in the ass. I watch other stuff on HBO too like Vice news.
>>
>>73960220
>far right
>canadian

pick one.
>>
>>73954673
I mean, what do you expect? He's a Jew.

I mean come on, have you ever met a likeable Jew?
>>
>>73954673
He was a big time anti-vaccine guy up until the hate on anti-vaxxers started. Then changed his view to just anti-flu vaccine.
He always shits on the right-wing for not listening to doctors and scientists, but a while ago he had one of the top doctors in the country (some indian guy) on his show, he started talking about anti-flu vaccine bullshit and when the doctor tried to tell him he was wrong, he ended the segment. He did not let him talk.

He runs his show like a dictatorship. When he tries to shit on muslims, he will never, NEVER have someone from the muslim side for a defence argument.

Behaves very rudely to his guest. He got really angry at some gay dude for shitting on Hillary. Also told one of his guests (a former russian chess champ) to shut-up.
>>
>>73960726
he is not a jew. he was raised catholic and went to catholic school.
>>
>>73960758
yup, just look at when Ann Coulter appeared a week ago, Maher with his band of liberals attacking and shutting her down, fucking faggot.
>>
>>73954673
Remember when he made fun of Ann Coulter back when she said Trump probably has the best chance at the nomination back before the Republicans were dropping like flies? Good times.

https://youtu.be/0-2uSG1xUEg
>>
>>73960220

He brings up some good points about their culture and beliefs, and how different and antiquated they are compared to Western culture, but he never mentions our attempts to control their region and their resources and the violence we bring to them. He tries to frame the entire conflict as a war of two cultures, along the lines of, "They hate and attack us because of our form of government and stated values", failing to see that there are other countries in the world with similar values, like Japan, that do not have a conflict with them.

This probably isn't intentional, since he's always been against all religion, but it's a very useful narrative to paint that helps the powers that be.
>>
>>73960988
Personally I don't like coulter, she makes up numbers and figures, but the women has got some balls.
>>
The average person will watch whatever is on TV. They don't really care. So used to the daily ritual of mindless vegetation they are. Like a drug, the quality of the high is not as important as getting a fix. They might prefer something more stimulating, but will happily eat whatever shit is laid before them to feed upon.
>>
>>73961073
his views on islam: guilty until proven innocent.
on blacks: just can't get enough of that BBC.

and about religion, he is just like every other atheist in the world, self-centred and narrow-minded.
>>
>>73960810
>he is not a jew. he was raised catholic
Howard Stern also used to claim to be "Half-catholic" so he could get away with his anti-christian stuff.

Maher made a movie about how dumb religion is and went to Jerusalem to interview ppl. Now, what group in Jerusalem holds the most psychotic views about religion?

the Orthodox likes, of course. Yet, for some bizarre reason, Maher in his movie about religion, while in Jerusalem, never interviewed a single Jew.

Funny how that works, huh? Also, paki, white people can spot Jews the way you can spot designated shitting spots. He's not a jew-- he's a filthy, leering, greasy, hook-nosed KIKE
>>
>>73954762
He's certainly not as bad as Oliver was, he's sort of a late 90s liberal which is a touch easier to swallow but still fairly intolerable most of the time. On occasion he can be funny or interesting, but it's again only on occasion.
>>
>>73961310
he is pro-jew because he wants to keep his job at the jew network (HBO). He never talks about anything even remotely bad about jews.
He even praised the Israeli lobby in his second last show. Even though he is very anti-lobbing.
>>
>>73961317
Every time he makes a joke he looks at the camera like he did us all the biggest fucking favor of our lives.
>>
File: arguing with dan savage.png (180 KB, 1128x1016) Image search: [Google]
arguing with dan savage.png
180 KB, 1128x1016
Bill is an annoying as liberals come, but he's right on certain occasions.

Dan Savage on the other hand is 100% insufferable.
>>
>>73954673
>watch real talk or whatever the shit his show is called for the first time tonight
>90% of it was on Trump
>nothing but petty personal attacks
>joins up with fat documentary guy on a mission to destroy Trump for hillary
>rejected the theory that the liberals created Trump
>does this by completely disregarding the "freedom to say what you want" argument by pointing out that there are angry people on the internet all the time
>doesn't believe in reverse racism
>talked about how liberals are "fact based" and how they aren't really smug
>does this in the most smug way possible while pointing out how not smug he is
>made "jokes" about how the coal industry is doing terrible by seemingly making fun of how hardworking Americans are losing jobs
>subject matter aside, the only semi-decent joke was a coal ad of "black lungs matter"
>praises Hillary
Is this some sort of master ruse comedy style or is this guy really as much of a smug self-righteous bastard as he seems?
>>
>>73961486
You're not getting me, how to explain it to you? HE IS A JEW. JEW, JEW , JEW. Look it up, he's a Jew.
>>
>>73962333
correct. juden.
>>
>>73960758
ben affleck is pro-muslim. clashed with bill on the sins of islam.
>>
>>73954673
I used to like watching to his show quite awhile ago. I don't know if it's because I changed or he did.
>>
>homosexual
>manlet
>>
>>73954673

He's basically John Stewart if he were on a network that allowed swearing.
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (956 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
956 KB, 320x180
Just another contrarian faggot. Like Christopher Hitchens or Sargon of Akkad.

In reality they're just fence sitting lefties who cling to the center ground to be as "right" as possible.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.