[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump supporters bitching at family guy for joking bout trump,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
Trump supporters bitching at family guy for joking bout trump, this country is fucked. If you guys can't take a joke then leave, please. Go find an island and bring trump with you. You people are literally the worst. I mean not all trump supporters, but the majority.
>>
>>73954637
People still watch this irrelevant show?
>>
>>73954637
That all sex is rape bit was based. Sometimes Seth is alright. American Dad is great too.
>>
>>73954820
if it was irrelevant then people wouldn't be getting upset :)
>>
>>73954917

Nobody is upset.
>>
family guy has never been funny, it's like if some autistic kid with adhd made a show, that would be it. They claim they've changed, even going as far as to make an episode making fun of how they used to be, but they've hardly changed and haven't made it entertaining.

no surprise though that jewish networks will attack candidates like him, they need the goys in control
>>
trump supporter here, dont even know what family guy is
>>
>>73954917
pleb
>>
>Family Guy

IT'S 2016
>>
>dumb people watch tv
>dumb people support trump
>Family goy is pissing off its core audience
>>
File: 2984059.gif (2 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
2984059.gif
2 MB, 600x337
>>73954917

Nobody here is upset. People that love family guy aren't going to vote, they'll just get high and pass out come election day.
>>
Nobody was upset though. That's the thing.

Trump's opposition tried to spin a few idiot's words to say that all Trump supporters are suddenly majorly offended by this cartoon, which didn't happen.

Fucking false flags every day.
>>
File: 1456351128833.jpg (12 KB, 300x266) Image search: [Google]
1456351128833.jpg
12 KB, 300x266
>we want the family Guy audience
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1280x853
>>73954637
"Literally"
Fucking kill yourself nigger
>>
>>73954637
First I've even heard of it. Then again, I don't watch MacFarlane's craptastic animation.
>>
>>73955387
this cant be real
>>
People still watch Family Guy? This thread is the first time I've seen it mentioned anywhere all year.
>>
>>73955280
just like every trumptard here, get fucked underage shills.
>>
>>73954637
>family guy is still watched/discussed in 2016
Get with the times, OP.
>>
File: vampire-jew-comic.png (117 KB, 1160x420) Image search: [Google]
vampire-jew-comic.png
117 KB, 1160x420
>gee it's almost like that time I mistook donald trump for an orange
>Peter :"oh an orange"
>Trump :"ow! What's your problem? Your a joke, with low energy."
>things donald says continue end scene
>faggots you knew in HS post it on jewbook
Can I get a job writing for family guy now?
>>
>If you guys can't take a joke then leave, please.

It's McFarlane and his fanboys who can't take being criticized as unfunny and desperate.
>>
>>73954637
Family Guy can be pretty funny if you want to zone out. I like that it's just ADHD humor with cut scenes every 2 minutes. There is no thinking involved. I'd like to see their Trump parody.
>>
>>73954637
Its just pathetic to see all these famous people be unable to help showing how out of touch they are with the common persons life, and act like they know whats best for us.

It'd be in his own interest to not shit up his show with politics

>>73955699
funny considering the only demographic who almost 100% hates trump, and the only demographic who watches family guy, are underage kids
>>
>>73954637
I haven't seen this episode, even if it was making fun of him I can still laugh.
>>
>>73954637
All /pol/ does is joke about Trump.
>>
>>73954637
I was more "upset" when I heard South Park had an episode of him getting raped, then a few seconds went by and I didn't give a shit. I think the anti-trump side projects much
>>
>>73954917
Who is upset?
>>
>>73954637

>makes claim of people being upset
>doesn't provide a single citation of angry people
>>
>imying there is a campaign of angry trump supporters protesting the show
This is just a shill move to get publicity for the show. Literally no trump supporters give a fuck. Family Guy actually said they were voting for Trump
>>
>>73954637
Is this show still a thing?
>>
>>73955280
/pol/ really is the reddit board
>>
File: 1425444087470.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425444087470.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
Family guy is still on?
>>
>>73954637
Niggers cant take jokes either and I think most of us would agree they leave
>>
>>73954637

>bitching about FG jokes

impossible since nobody watches it anymore
>>
>>73954637
His campaign can easily withstand the negative attention, more satire and less distorted information masquerading as independent would be welcomed.
>>
>>73954637
weak b8
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.