[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Terrorism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: imrs.php__0.jpg (336 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php__0.jpg
336 KB, 955x500
If you're going to try and blame Muslims for being terrorists then you have to acknowledge that most mass shooting and terrorist attacks in America are caused by WHITE MEN. No one here is afraid of being killed by a Muslim. You're afraid of some crazy white guy unloading on you in public. Prove me wrong
>>
This is true. I wish there was a place white people could feel welcome and segregated and could have a culture no one else steals from.
>>
>>73954444
1 lone idiot versus an organized religion that commands its followers to conquer the world through violence.
>>
>>73954444
>most mass shootings in America are perpetrated by whites
>most people in America are white

Holy niggerloving fuck, OP! Who would have guessed!? Did you know that most pediphiles in China are fucking Chinese!? Absolutely bonker amirite senpai!?
>>
>>73954444
Look up the definition of terror / terrorist / terrorist attack.

99% of mass shooters are not terrorists committing crime for an ideological reason. the guy you posted technically was a terrorist, the Columbine shooters, sandy hoax, etc are not.

So actually, Since there have been multiple shootings by muslim terrorists, you are much more likely to be shot by a muslim terrorist in a mass shooting than being shot by any other kind of terrorist in a mass shooting.
>>
OP is retarded.

51 percent of Americans now support the ban, up from 45 percent in December. The same poll also found strong support for Sen. Ted Cruz’s proposal to “patrol and secure” Muslim neighborhoods
>>
You know what I'd give to be worried about socially fucked white kids shooting places up? I'd take that other being concerned about 10% of my own population
>>
>>73954444
Wow nice quads
>>
>>73954444
I think most people are beyond rhetoric and just want to kill each other so just drop all this bullshit and lets just go at each others throats
>>
>>73954786
funny thing, it is only about 50/50 white/nonwhite.

and whites get BTFO when you use libtards definitions of mass shootings which include gang shootings.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/

>almost exclusively white me
>64%
>almost exclusively

bitch, learn your word definitions. If she said almost exclusively MEN she would be correct, but saying white men is incorrect.
>>
>>73954444
He was pretty cute.
>>
>>73955071
>64%
pretty representative of the american population.
just like with the oscar bs.
like always, really.
>>
>>73954786
This.
And to top it off, a lot of these shootings are caused by multiculturalism. Many of the shooters are mixed race, minorities or whites who grew up in diverse areas.
>>
>>73954444
He looks the way I feel.
>>
>>73954444

Most 'mass shootings' are committed by niggers against other niggers over gang shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.