[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/, am I a race-mixer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (189 KB, 2000x1143) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
189 KB, 2000x1143
So, /pol/, I got engaged to a girl who is half-Mexican and half-white. Since Mexicans are Mestizos and Mestizos are half-white half-Amerindian, that makes her a quadroon. She has facial features like the regular white girl, but with tan skin and raven hair and brown eyes. (Her Father's side of the family is supposedly descended from German-Prussian Royalty, but her mother's side is lower-middle class from the Maquiladoras region.) I'm blonde haired and blue eyed. (Also, she's like 6'0" and I'm 6'3"- hnggg tall girls...)

Am I a race-mixer? Will my kids be white or aryan looking?

Also, general thread about race-mixing and the socio-political effects of it.
>>
>>73954119
Your kids will probably be slightly tan and may or may not have black hair and brown eyes.
>>
Do it, whitewasher. Bleach her family line!
>>
>>73954292
Not gonna lie, that thought kinda gave me a boner.
>>
>>73954119
Curios as to whether there are any geneticists on /pol/ who could give me a read on which genes are dominant and which are recessive. A punnett square maybe?
>>
File: 1461089422342.jpg (90 KB, 1029x1738) Image search: [Google]
1461089422342.jpg
90 KB, 1029x1738
Yes, but if they turn out fair skinned then you will have overtaken their jeans.

I personally find nothing wrong with bleaching out other people groups.
>>
>>73954119
Her Amerindian genes have survived the spaniard's and the german's seed- what makes you think you have a chance at dominating her genes. Have fun with tge brown kids.
>>
>>73955146
>How do genetics work.jpg
Each time the genes become less and less dominant, until finally they are subjugated by superior white seed.
>>
File: 0001e32a_medium.jpg (61 KB, 426x639) Image search: [Google]
0001e32a_medium.jpg
61 KB, 426x639
>>73954119

if your kid grows up like this, no one will fucking care
>>
>>73955249
>superior white seed
That explains why she's still brown
>>
>>73955345
Who that? Besides Miss Guatemala
>>
File: KFeminism1461618981069.jpg (351 KB, 472x762) Image search: [Google]
KFeminism1461618981069.jpg
351 KB, 472x762
>Illegal mexican girls marry into citizenship
>I have to work my ass off to live illegaly

Jesus fuck, women have it easy...
>>
>>73955583
Go transsexual, maybe you'll trap yourself a liberal who'll give you citizenship and let you fugg him.
>>
>>73954119
Look at any Latin American country with a largely race mixed population between Europeans and natives. That is the effect.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.