[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be "mixed-race" >Hate multiculturalism >Trapped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_mnmtae3Nxj1rfhsy0o1_1280.jpg (804 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnmtae3Nxj1rfhsy0o1_1280.jpg
804 KB, 1280x1920
>Be "mixed-race"
>Hate multiculturalism
>Trapped in 'Murica

What now?
>>
>mixing gone right
>>
i think you know the answer to that question
>>
She got good hair for a mutt.

>wat now is u breed her impurities out.
>>
>>73953836
Enjoy privilege of being both white and black, you can't be racist and you can't go to jail.
>>
If you hate multiculturalism than you hate race mixing. You belong to neither white or black background so the only option is suicide.
>>
Move to where your non white half came from and rule over the pure shitskins
>>
"What is one in million for half-niggers?" Alex.

I'll take This Race is Responsible for the Destruction of Society for $1000
>>
>>73954043
Oh look everyone, it's that kid who thinks he's edgy.
>>
>>73954170
was supposed to respond to
>>73953879
>>
>>73953836
You can't do anything about who your parents are. All you can do is try to be as redpilled as possible and live your life in the best way you know how.
Find some loyal friends who'll accept you for who you are and will have your back.

Not much else you can do.
>>
>>73953836
The day people decided to import millions of Africans to the New World, and it was accepted that Amerindians would not be completely exterminated, was the day that made the future mongrel race of the Americas inevitable.

Different genetics group can never live among each other without mixing in the long term. There are only three possible outcomes to genetic diversity: either the groups mongrelize, they separate and form nation states, or one group eradicates or expels the other group(s).

For anyone who believes that a white future is the best future for the Americas, then the only hope is for whites to have WAY more kids than everyone else, but that's not happening. So I don't give a fuck if it triggers you faggots, but it looks like mongrelization is inevitable. So white people, start fucking, or accept that your 10th great grandchildren are going to be browner than you.

At least our Muslim population is low.
>>
Be an American citizen.

Adopt American culture if you haven't already.

Not nigger culture, but true American culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

This song might help.
>>
Fight against cultural Marxism every chance you get
>>
Genetic engineering is going to change everything. We won't be worrying about blacks people vs. white people, vs. Asian people. It will be about the people with engineered 160 IQs and double life spans vs. everyone else. As bad as it is, I'm less concerned with Muslim immigration, or the "browning of America", than I am with the fact that the Chinese seem to be the only people taking this shit seriously, while everyone else is falling over themselves to ban it.
>>
>>73955191
this
>>
>>73955191

MANDATORY WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JybXEp7k7XU
>>
Mixed people are beautiful
>>
How black are you? Post a pic. You might be able to integrate into white culture if you try hard
>>
>mixed Asian Caucasian
>raised white
>always forget that I am not white
>hate multiculturalism
>be part of one of the few successful integrated communities in the country
I do not know how to feel
>>
>>73955191
Biotechnology is a lie. The genome/proteome is far too complicated for us to master. The best we can do is selective trait breeding.
>>
>>73953836
I'm in the same boat here.

Best chance, be an American, not a "white" or "asian" or "black", and vote for Trump.
>>
>>73957146
Indonesian/Dutch? I have heard there's quite a few and they don't cause trouble.
>>
find a white woman and make some white kids
>>
>>73957482
The largest immigrant group of the country but they integrated fully
Most ex colonials integrate well
This is likely why we fell for the multikulti meme as hard as we did
It's the outsiders that cause trouble
>>
>>73957149
>The best we can do is selective trait breeding.
Even if that's true, it will happen as genetic and intelligence metrics reach the same precision as athletic metrics are already at today. The Chinese don't fuck about with relationships like westerners. There will be marriage markets with scientific profiles, and people will pick their mates based on hard data.

While I understand the angst caused by this 3rd world outflow into our societies, I think even the most redpilled among us are failing to see the forest through the trees. The world is going to be bifurcated by walls and genetic stratification. ALL cultures are going to be radically changed by the new reality. While people are desperately trying to preserve their identities, and societies, they can't even hold on to all the pieces anymore.

I'm more concerned with making sure my family and I end up on the RIGHT side of the walls, literally and figuratively. IMO, most of these changes are like the weather, there is really nothing you can do to stop it. You can only read the forecast and plan accordingly. Nothing is going to stop this storm, but there aren't many better places to be when it comes than the pinnacle 1st world, Muslim immigration or not. We're going to have to deal with economic stagnation, collapse, and automation. The 3rd world is going to have to deal with starvation.

Be on the right side of the walls before they're build.
>>
>>73953836
Cure your mother for being a whore and betraying her race.
>>
>>73955191
Interracial conflict will still be a problem for the lower classes without access to gene therapy and genetic engineering. The upper classes will be the ones who develop genius level IQs and have tall blonde hair blue eyed Übermensch children. Eventually classes will begin to evolve into separate species, with the upper classes evolving and improving, and the lower classes race-mixing and degenerating.
>>
>>73953836
AmeriKike here: How about BEING A FUCKING AMERICAN and putting our national interests first. You can start by using your extra-special status as an SJW unicorn by doing everything in your power to undermine their bullshit and promote an America first agenda.

You do that and I'll work on shutting down the hypocrisy and globalist bullshit in the kike community. Deal?
>>
>>73954026
but you also have no cultural identity. you should know all about that, flip
>>
>>73953836
>are you qt?
marry me and make whiter children if yes
>>
File: trump2.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
trump2.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>trapped

I'm a second generation half Palestinian and half German living in the greatest country on earth and I can't see myself living anywhere else.

Where else could I become an apostate of Islam, leave everything from my past behind (except my mom, shes good) and start a new life in a better part of the country?

Where else could I express my hatred for Islam AND Jews without getting thrown in prison?

Where else could I defend myself with a firearm and not get arrested and sent to prison?

Yeah I'm a mixed race, short Greek looking guy with a jewfro, but I'm happy with that. Especially since I live in what will soon be the best country on Earth, especially when we vote Donald Trump into office!
>>
>>73958142
Do the Japanese have no identity because they're mixed Jomon and Yayoi? Being American means something that is not merely racial--at least it did, and certain factions are trying to destroy that atm.
>>
bump for racemix
>>
File: jb3.jpg (976 KB, 3081x5258) Image search: [Google]
jb3.jpg
976 KB, 3081x5258
>>73957632
That's because most East and Southeast Asians have the ability to integrate. Africans and Middle Easterners don't, especially if they're Muslims.
My favourite female bodybuilder is Dutch/Indonesian.
>>
>>73953836
> 25% Native American (Grandmother and a lot of my older family are 100%)
> 50% Italian
> rest is German, mostly

I have dirty blonde hair, white skin, europoor facial features

I'm like a nigger in disguise or something senpai

At least i can BTW sjws and shit whenever I argue with them
>>
>>73953836
grow up
>>
>>73958321
>Do the Japanese have no identity because they're mixed Jomon and Yayoi
There's a huge fucking difference between mixed black/white and mixed jomon/yayoi.
>>
File: 56943420.0.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
56943420.0.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>73960502
this
>>
File: nathalie5.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1826) Image search: [Google]
nathalie5.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1826
>>
>>73953836
>being mixed-race
It's not your fault your mom burned coal.
>>
>>73953836
stay in Murica. It's mutt central so you'll fit right in
>>
File: Obongo.gif (2 MB, 858x570) Image search: [Google]
Obongo.gif
2 MB, 858x570
>>73958142
>>73960502
Learn from Obama, one drop of black blood qualifies you for full black identity.
Also, its only whites who can't have a culture, Sweden taught us so.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.