[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /pol/'s thoughts on this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: usoa_keyart_24x36_rgb_sm-002.jpg (160 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
usoa_keyart_24x36_rgb_sm-002.jpg
160 KB, 682x1024
What are /pol/'s thoughts on this show?
>>
>>73953624
I've never watched it but he looks like a nigger.
>>
>>73953624
His first name wasn't black enough for the schtick of the show so he ditched the Walter for a W. and went with his middle name, Kamau.
>>
>>73953624
its a ploy to get white people to relax around blacks.
>>
File: atheism_white_privilege.jpg (78 KB, 568x554) Image search: [Google]
atheism_white_privilege.jpg
78 KB, 568x554
>>73953624
>smug smile and hipster glasses
would never watch something so obviously shit
>>
Is this yet another liberal show where every episode is TRUMP BAD XD?
>>
>>73953624
He's a race baiter and completely full of shit.

Also he isn't funny, at all. His success is 100% due to the color of his skin.
>>
>>73954063

>Have the cognitive capacity to change religions or denounce religion entirely.

>A privilege exclusive to white.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. At this point, liberals are just mindlessly combining buzzwords together.
>>
File: Every_Single_Time.jpg (221 KB, 780x1162) Image search: [Google]
Every_Single_Time.jpg
221 KB, 780x1162
>>73953624
CNN produces some good programs like "The Eighties" that is currently being played. But this show is too liberal for me. Episode starts with white people and the KKK. It was a hour long show about how racist white people. But every other episode it's a feel good story about the harsh life about Niggers/ spics on the streets. Don't watch it.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 852x937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 852x937
The KKK people he had on there tonight were fucking horrible. I hope he has on Jared Taylor or Richard Spencer or someone like that who is better spoken and not so transparent about being fueled by hatred. But they won't, because they have to feed the narrative by contrasting the cool, urbane black guy with dumb racists.

That cross burning scene was kek worthy.
>>
San quentin was good and insightful.
Kkk was obviously edited for widest appeal
>>
Isn't he just another race baiting nig?
>>
>"Why can't we be friends?"

Because no matter how far we advance to meet you in the middle you will retreat twice the distance we travel with each step to move the goal posts in order to keep your trashy ideology relevant.

Why can't we be enemies? Why can't we just get this over with?
>>
>>73953624
Seth Rogen is now a nigger?
>>
>>73953624
The only ad I've seen for this featured a bus filled with representatives from each demographic. White women were represented as the peace-loving hippie. White men were the Klansman in the back.

Why Can't We Be Friends?
Because you won't let us.
>>
>>73958332

Yes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.