[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys discuss politics outside the internet? The majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Do you guys discuss politics outside the internet?
The majority of people refuse to discuss politics typically and in my experience it's a sure way to destroy relationships even if you're on the same side of the spectrum since there are so many angles of attack
>>
>>73952727
I openly support Trump at every opportunity. Still have some friends so far. Waiting to see how long that lasts.
>>
never

don't vote either
>>
>>73952827
Are you an autistic sperglord about it though?
>>
>>73953115
No, if someone asks, I reply. I don't go around screaming "CANT STUMP THE TRUMP!". I don't bring it up, but I will talk about it. And since opportunity to do it is so limited, I do it at every opportunity, that is to say, everytime I'm asked.
>>
>>73952727
Had an intense discussion with 3 of my friends tonight at a bbq. All college kids. they finally came down to
>we just don't like his behavior.
>conceded every point I made.

The conversation ended with us talking about the alien films. Then we at steak
>>
>>73953243

This is me, Although I'll wear my MAGA cap around friends sometimes. A lot of them like him so it's cool
>>
>>73953380
Yeah I wouldn't be so cocky, people suck at debating politics in conversation but in text with time for references you might get obliterated
So your 'bernout' friends might actually be able to outsmart you in certain situations.
>>
>>73954034
Hahahahahahahahahaha

No
>>
>>73954428
I wouldn't consider a casual conversation judgement on someones political knowledge. A formal debate though for sure.
>>
Not really. I don't really talk to my coworkers and I have no social life because kids.
>>
>>73952727
You can only discuss politics in a safe environment
i.e. in class debates. There needs to be a 'set boundary'.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.