[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> talking about race online > guy asserts that IQ tests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 14
File: reeee.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
> talking about race online
> guy asserts that IQ tests are just made for white men to be good at them
> ask if that is the case why Asians and Jews do better
> he asks for source
> wiki m8
> "no man that isn't reliable"
> I tell him to look at wiki's citations
> "nah man, that isn't regulated"
> tell him to google it
> starts to argue that Jews aren't a race
> have to explain the whole Israelite/Hebrew thing
> he gets upset that I was surprised he didn't know that
> because thinking religious group in a racial discussion made more sense?
> keeps asserting that they aren't a race/ethnic group, just an 'entity'
> only reason he asserts that it is meant for whitey is because they do better
> tell him that really isn't enough
> he also said that lowering the bar for minority students (affirmitive action) wouldn't leave them unprepared for college compared to students that just had to do better to get in
> i elaborated on this and didn't really get a response
> asserts that reverse discrimination is a thing
Do SJWs really think like this? Fucking Christ. This guy didn't even seem to be like a Tumblr red-haired otherkin. Just a guy.
>>
>>73952310
THIS APPEARS TO HAVE AFFECTED YOU DEEPLY.

PLEASE SEEK A TRAINED, QUALIFIED THERAPIST.
>>
>>73952521
I just want discussion, man. You don't have to go full faggot on me.
>>
>>73952310
>> "no man that isn't reliable"
I fucking hate this

Wikipedia is one of the most reliable sources avaliable and leftists hate it because it isn't biased and doesn't cradle their views and when leftists try butthurt revisionism it is corrected.
>>
>>73952795
Next he went
> asians aren't american so they get better schooling
> oh, this only tested americans for this study? those are asian americans not asians

>playing semantics this hard
>>
>>73952999
Nice get anon
>>
>>73952795
Lapis a shit
>>
>>73952999
They did worldwide studies showing the average iq for each country.

You need to stop arguing with these 'people'. They are subhumans unable to comprehend common sense which is why they believe what they do in the first place. I eventually realized that there is no point in having intelligent debate with these creatures, they need to be mass sterilized

These people are the reasons I stopped being a libertarian because we need the state for at least one thing: eliminating r selected rabbit brained liberals
>>
>>73953499
My waifu is the green meme dorito
>>
>>73952310
There are legitimately a lot of people who don't know that 'Jewish' is both a religion AND a race(s).
>>
>>73953373
Thanks.
Then
> but Jews aren't an ethnicity, you're just deflecting because you're wrong
And he still literally only brought up the fact that whites do better on IQ tests than blacks as his reasoning for why they are biased towards whites.
>>
>>73953749
But he doesn't believe wiki so he isn't wrong amiright? Dude is still saying that and that i'm "too dumb to comprehend that." I kinda hope he is a troll at this point.
>>
>>73953654
Is this really worth watching? The first episode made it seem like one of those "good for kids but underwhelming for adults" cartoons.
>>
>>73952310

OP, you were talking to a Cultural Marxist. Cultural Marxists follow a narrative, which is a fictionalized account of reality. They're basically like telemarketers following a script. If you tell them something that's not on their script, they'll do whatever they can to go back on script.

You can only argue with people who are interested in facts and you want to find out what reality is for themselves. You can't argue with people who settle for narrative, because they let others do their thinking for them.
>>
>>73952310

>Girlfriends sister is over
>She starts going on about Bernie
>I basically face palm
>She then starts going on about how minorities are only in a bad place because systematic depression and Bernie is the only one who can fix it
>She says employers wont even give them a chance because their skin color and names
>I say well why dont they try naming their kids normal names instead of some fucking stupid sounding one just being a smart ass
>She yells that there thats the oppression they are receiving its their culture and needs to be respected
>So I say how about anon your best friend who is Asain didnt her grandparents start off poor?
>She says well yeah
>I said and now they live in a 5 bedroom house and own their own business how did they manage that as a minority
>She says well I guess they worked and earned it
>I say some some Asian people with the name of ching that can barely speak English managed to build their family up in a couple generations but other minorities cant
>Shes got this stupid look on her face and said well I guess you are right...

Gotta know how to work their emotions.
>>
>>73954199
The sad part is I know people who are definitely worse than this. Like, I'm not even some edgelord saying blacks or niggers or shit like that but there really just isn't evidence to support his argument in a modern setting. Maybe if you are talking the original IQ test back in the 1800s, but modern ones being taken by people all native to the country? Really, it's still skewed towards whitey? How? Do they teach me something different in the exact same class? I didn't even grow up rich or anything. I just saw that my brother was learning how to do things in school and I wanted to learn too so my mom took the the time to teach me something if i asked her, and it didn't even take a day. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I wasn't given some kind of special shit.
>>
>>73952795
>kikepedia
>reliable

Lmao
>>
>>73954528
Good shit. My dad and I were at a friend's (more of his, he was also my supervisor though) house. Trump was on the news. He said he liked Trump because he gave everybody shit. My dad didn't like Trump (hopefully he gets over it) because "but he's a democrat!" So I'm sitting there and then his wife says "well, if he has so much money, why doesn't he pay off the debt?" and I just couldn't believe the idiocy I just heard. She's an old woman, not even SJW. I really hope that isn't a common thought process.
>>
File: 1461409933440.gif (2 MB, 304x318) Image search: [Google]
1461409933440.gif
2 MB, 304x318
>>73952310
I always love when a shitlib tries to say USA is stupid or violent and I counter with "Actually it's because we have more diversity. White America has the same test scores & murder rates as Europe" and they don't even doubt it but instead ask "why do you even know that, anon? why don't you find better uses of your time? do you hate black people?"
>>
>>73954036
It's really sweet and heartwarming and has a pretty good plot, they were testing the waters with a lot of the first season and it took a while until they got the hang of it. Just came off of hiatus too and there were new episodes like yesterday.

Plus the waifus man
Nobody can deny the waifus
>>
>>73955320
Literally kill yourself
>>
File: 1462936097212.jpg (43 KB, 480x388) Image search: [Google]
1462936097212.jpg
43 KB, 480x388
>arguing with people online
>ever
>for any reason
Ishygddt
>>
>>73955392
I didn't come here to shitpost anon

jews are actually pretty comfy
>>
>>73955396
He is now saying
> still biased for white people
> Asians do better because they study more
So they study so much more than they do better on a test that isn't even really a "cram for this" kind of test? What the deuce?
>>
>>73955320
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>73952999
Checked.
>>
>>73955278
The truth is racist
>>
>>73955819
yup, and noticing the truth is doubly racist
>>
>>73955673
And now
> there are more white people so it is based off white people
> why are you talking about world population? you're reaching man!
>>
File: 1386083589626.png (131 KB, 1000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1386083589626.png
131 KB, 1000x1339
>>73952310
facts and evidence don't count when they go against their deeply held beliefs.
>>
>>73952310
if its average person, then it takes time for him to process all this new information

i havent yet met anyone who instantly agrees. most simply come to agree after weeks or months
>>
>>73955735
Somebody asked me a question and I answered it

Stop projecting your insecurities
>>
>>73952795
>wikipedia
>reliable
>left hate it
>tumbrl show pic
Kek
Go read any article of anything related to left. Gamergate, trans, leftism, jews etc
Wikipedia is run by leftists m8
>>
>tfw episcopal christians have higher iqs than jews
>>
>>73952795

literally everything you just typed out is assbackwards
>>
> starts to argue that Jews aren't a race
> have to explain the whole Israelite/Hebrew thing

This is where you fucked up. He practically admitted the weakness of his initial claim when he avoided discussing Asians and instead focused on Jews. You should have brought the focus to Asians.

Always keep in mind the point that you wanted to make in the first place, and stick to that. Don't let these people drag you down a rabbit hole.
>>
>>73952310
>people still fall for the IQ meme
>>
>>73955673

>biased towards a certain group
>admits that studying helps you do better for said test

Sounds like what he's really saying is that black people are lazy
>>
>>73957144
I asked if he was asserting that. He got mad.

Now he is saying "you aren't supposed to base opinions on facts, that is why they are opinions."

Wew lad. Yeah, done talking to the undereducated.
>>
File: tmp_30575-gi968755889.gif (362 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30575-gi968755889.gif
362 B, 16x11
>>73956883
The left are the only people who deny wikipedia articles which don't need revision

And I don't consider something a tumblr show if it's not calarts
>>73957043
How is that
>>
>>73952795
are you even using the same internet?
>>
>>73952310
Jews aren't really a race though. A lot of them are white. And I honest to god can't tell the difference between them.
>>
>>73952310
>normie has stupid opinions and doesn't have knowledge on things he never had to think about

more on this breaking story at 9
>>
Plebs are very unthinking and degenerate, its one of the first things to understand when you grow up.
>>
File: 1460049763188.jpg (51 KB, 343x605) Image search: [Google]
1460049763188.jpg
51 KB, 343x605
>>73957680
can you not?
>>
>>73957957
I'm talking people like Bill Maher or Henry Kissinger. If I saw them on the street and didn't know anything about them I'd assume they were just white.
>>
>>73957957
> nazi propaganda
Dude, you could just show an Irish guy and a Jew. Don't go full pol.

Also, apparently despite no hooked nose I look Jewish. I was at school and some Jew guys were I guess looking to talk to Jews on campus and they asked me thrice if I was Jewish.
>>
>>73958172
It's less evident but still kinda noticeable. Just like mixing anybody else.
>>
>>73958214
yeah, because I can magically pull any reference picture I want out of my magic hat-shaped hard-drive

c'mon now
>>
>>73957680
They aren't a race, they are a group of a few ethnicities.
>>
>>73958634
> ethnicities
> but not race bro
Aussie shitposter at it again. An ethnicity (Jews) being compared to Asians, whites, etc. isn't really that out of left field.
>>
>>73958972
German is an ethnicity not a race
English is an ethnicity not a race
Bantu is an ethnicity not a race
White (Caucasian) is a race
Asian (Mongoloid) is a race
Black (Negroid) is a race
Australoid is a race
>>
File: 1456336132091.jpg (116 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1456336132091.jpg
116 KB, 500x350
>>73952310
People get conditioned to think like this in school, gotta weed out the problem at the root, education.
>>
>>73959119
It is still comparable relative to the conversation, and my assertion was that Jews didn't just refer to the religion. Learn to read faggot.
>>
File: 1420048558992.gif (1 MB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1420048558992.gif
1 MB, 500x352
>>73952795
>Wikipedia is one of the most reliable sources avaliable
i found the non-academic
>>
>>73959232
Jews are still Caucasian along with Arabs, Iranians, Turks and even Indians.
>>
>>73952310
link?
>>
>>73959490
It was on a phone app that I'm using on an emulator.
>>
>>73959372
I also cited an MIT paper (literally one of the top things when I googled the subject matter) and he still didn't go for it. He cited nothing at all. He's just a tard.
>>
>>73959417
> Indians
> Caucasian
Like maybe Jews, but they are still a specific ethnicity within white people. Like if I said Germans vs the rest of the white people.
>>
>>73957680
>>73957957
>>73958172
>>73958214

Jews ARE white, this should be stickied at the very top.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

They have the DNA of Greeks and Turkroahes but no ancient Israeli DNA.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.