[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The universe is a weird place, isn't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 9128662.png (52 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
9128662.png
52 KB, 700x700
The universe is a weird place, isn't it?
>>
>Argentina
>white
>>
MY KITTIES BREATH SMELLS LIKE CAT FOOD
>>
>Argentinian intellectuals
>>
entropy.
>>
>>73951434
Is that a basic representation of a drone?
>>
DELETE THIS THREAD THEY ARE ONTO YOU
>>
>>73951434
weird is just a lack of understanding but u wouldnt know that cause u dont watch CSI: Las Vegas but thats ok maybe u can come to las vegas 1 day and you can see how much fun it is here in las vegas :^))))))))))))
>>
>weird place
boring more like it ill go immigrate to another dimension to search for a job or something
>>
>>73951434
WHAT IS THE NB GAS MADE OF? HOW DO YOU MAKE IT?
>>
Sick ass pic, remember being in that thread
>>
>>73951434
We're just getting started.
>>
>>73951434
Lightbulb helicopter?
>>
>>73953259
>JeM
>>
>>73953175
I missed it, anyone got an archive link?
>>
Tesla design?
>>
This looks like a thing I saw on Ancient Aliens about Tesla's work.
>>
>>73953520
I dont, but supposedly some guy thought a drone of sorts was stalking him so he decided to beat it with a bat or something. The drone blew up as a defense mechanism and op decided to draw it as proof.
>>
>>73953872
Why not just take a picture of the debris or something
>>
FRIMMIN ON THE FRIM FRAM

FRIMMIN ON THE FRAM
>>
>>73951566
>>73951613
>>73951662
>>73951724
>>73955393
Sliding
>>
>>73955533
checked
>>
Why not post the debris from the explosion? If the OP claimed this was true and merely provided evidence that a small explosion had occurred I'd be more inclined to take him seriously.

Anyways the actual drone someone would use would be identical in size and appearance to a hummingbird.

Here's a picture of a prototype developed for DARPA that was made public knowledge at least two years ago.

OP's story is fiction.
>>
>>73951724
Entropy is a driving force for order as well as disorder. :^)
>>
>windows XP MS paint "darker grey" shade
>>
>>73951434
You have no way of knowing if the universe is a weird place, because your experience takes place entirely on the planet Earth.

For all you know, the rest of the universe could be 100% normal.

Wait, what does that even mean?
>>
>>73955533
What's sliding? Is it the same as derailing?
>>
>>73955533
operation full house is now in effect
>>
>>73951743

>he doesn't know this picture

welcome newfriend
>>
>>73956892
Fuck off, JIDF
>>73956922
Fug DDDD:
>>
>>73957275
I asked a simple question.
>>
Our lack of knowledge of the universe is what is weird. We are like fish stuck in a bowl not understanding what's going on outside.
>>
>>73957275
/pol/ really is the reddit board
>>
greatest thread in the history of 4chan?
>>
>>73957609
I have no idea what's going on.
>>
>>73957440
Nigger please. Reddit gets wet for jews. Try mentioning JIDF in bad light on reddit, see the shitstorm and username assassination that follows.
>>
>>73957969
it's an old /x/ forced meme I think
>>
>>73951743
It's obv a boat. You can see the propellers. Inside the boat is the white master and his three bongo slaves. He has placed a single piece of watermelon between the three of them and is going to watch the carnage unfold.
>>
>>73957328
please lurk moar, hymen
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.