[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips for having a family in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: cgzz0imms9oeppbymsnz.jpg (25 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
cgzz0imms9oeppbymsnz.jpg
25 KB, 665x385
How can someone raise a healthy family these days? Now that feminism is rampant in the west, women no longer want to listen to their husbands. Women know that if she wanted to, at any time, she can take half of your belongings, the house, and all of your kids. Just never having any kids or any relationships at all would be the easiest route, but the system has been set up that way on purpose... so how does someone have 4+ kids without getting their life ruined? I would really like to know.
>>
>>73947815
"Be strong"

Obviously I'm not using the absolute definition of the word, but if you're not being strong then you're setting yourself up for future problems. All of our problems in society today stem from men being weak of body, mind, and character.

Be strong and your wife/family will follow you.
>>
>>73948926
Sounds like a good plan. Also, I think in the beginning of the relationship, I will just let her know that I do not plan on buying any kind of jewelry, if she is a gold digger, she will leave.
>>
>>73949583
I bought my wife a titanium ring when we got married. It was about $12. I told her I'd rather put the money I would've spent on a ring towards something way more beneficial to our future, such as saving for a house or paying off student loans.
>>
>>73949818
Smart anon. Why would some spend 10k+ on something that is completely useless? Western degenerate society has made it out like to get married you MUST have a ring. It is so stupid and superficial...
>>
>>73947815
Here's a tip-- don't until you can afford it. Other than that, I honestly wish Trump would write a book on this bc look at how his daughters turned out.

Yes, the uglier one married a like but at least she;s not making sex tapes like paris hilton.
>>
feminism has been dying out. According to Milo only 18% of Women in the U.S. consider themselves feminists. It has become very unpopular.

Keep your children away from corruption as best as possible. Shit music (poppy shit), Public School Sex Ed.

Cherish your culture with your children. Nationalism and Patriotism is best.

Become a down to earth evangelical. Do not be holier than thou. Listen to Kent Hovind to understand why evolution is false and creationism explains all of our existences and puts so much meaning into our lives.

Focus on your own prospects as a new-found creationist and be happy getting good puss from your western white future-wife. Make sure she has a nice ass too.
>>
yes and save money too. When I start getting a salary after finishing my master's I'm going to save up for food storage and shit like dat unless the economy crashes before hand. Hopefully Trump becomes President and ass rapes the establishment for us.
>>
>>73950208
>According to Milo
Using "Milo
as your source for stats always a good idea..
>>
>>73950208
I wouldn't trust that Milo guy too much, but either way, religion is important because it gives people a set of guidelines and gives them a reason not to be scum.
>>
>>73950275
Seconding the saving money part. Coming from a poor family, it took a great deal of strength of character part to get into this habit because I learned so many bad habits growing up.
>>
You know, I kinda know what you mean. I like Milo a lot - but like anyone else - I'm not sure to place too much trust on him. Aside from that I love what he does and says, but he does also love Nero.
>>
>>73950275
>>73950506
How about turning you worthless paper money into gold and silver? Would that be the smartest thing to do?
>>
OH. Big one. For property, find one with like-minded values/ideology. Make sure she has the same basic world-view as you. Whether you must use a dating website or not, make sure she's not a trendy liberal and you're an anti-NWO Christian, or whatever. If you're an atheist don't date a Christian, etc.
>>
>>73950625
I'm at step one, which is saving enough money to keep my family afloat for one year. I've thought about precious metal investing but I really want to be more informed on the subject before I dive in.
>>
Can't you consult with gold/silver sellers before adding to your portfolio?
>>
>>73950653
Yep, I can attest to relationships not working out when you're unevenly yoked.

I was an atheist and dated a Christian girl and surprise surprise it didn't work out.
>>
>>73950843
I would also recommend growing your own food and harvesting water from the land. The less dependent you are on Human infrastructure, the better.
>>
>>73951463
While I agree that it's a good idea, I don't know if my body is ready for the farming red-pill.
>>
>>73951672
Do you mean you are not physically able to, or do you mean you cannot afford the land and live in a suburb/city?
>>
Yup. I'm a Christian and dated an Atheist for 2 months. Didn't last more than 2 months. Even with my current girl there are enough disagreements. The inferior species are impossible to bro-sesh with.
>>
>>73951763
Oh no. Physically I'm great. I was actually trying to be funny and repeat a meme.

I simply don't have the money for farm land right now.
>>
>>73951951
How do you make money?
>>
>>73951951
Student right now. So lots of ways that don't really pay well.

Bus driver
Security guard
Math tutor

When I get my degree in a couple years (Aerospace Engineering) I'll be making plenty to buy a home and some farm land.
>>
>>73952018
>>73952018

Poop. That was obviously meant for you. I can't into 4chan apparently.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.