[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think this is safe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1459977182946.png (530 KB, 584x615) Image search: [Google]
1459977182946.png
530 KB, 584x615
Do you think this is safe?
>>
Yeah. Nobody in their right mind would fuck him.
>>
>>73947471
yes those men are white
>>
>>73947471
I don't get it. Why did they take a photo of a dude with gyno in the men's restroom?
>>
>>73947471
I don't think most conservatives care about pissing with trannies. We're worried about the OTHER freaks, who use it as an excuse to prey on women in bathrooms. It's already happened several times. That's what I have a problem with, at least. And if preventing our wives and daughters from being preyed on means banning trannies from their bathrooms of choice, then so be it.
>>
>>73947471

Well, it's not exactly safe for men to go into bathrooms where small girls go, but oh well.

Western culture has gone off the deep end and now panders to retarded scum. There is no "normal" people anymore.
>>
>>73947471
>both of those guys want to pee
>now they're the face of LGBT
>>
>>73947471
>who's the one in danger?
the cameraman taking a photo of some bloke pissing, like what the shit?
>>
>>73947636
Pretty much.
>>
>>73947471
Why would you try to rape somebody in a bathroom inside of a building? This law is a non-issue
>>
Trump would be smart to treat this as a non issue, which is what it is.He needs to repeat the States rights argument
>>
>>73947471
No.

I'd rather it fuck off to the women's bathroom where I don't have to deal with it.
>>
>>73947471
>3 men in the mens' bathroom

Seems normal to me
>>
We all now that nasty tranny secretly wants to get raped in one of these toilets.
Little does he know he`s actually ugly and unrapeable.
>>
>>73947636
I don't give a shit about your wife and daughter, buy them a gun.

All I give a shit about is being able to get to a urinal without having to step over a tranny getting their head kicked in by some redneck every time I have to take a piss.

They should go to the women's bathroom. Women have enough priviliges in our society, I'll be damn if dealing with these cocksuckers will be forced on men also.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.