[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate the sun? My ancestors (Scots, Germans) had the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Anyone else hate the sun? My ancestors (Scots, Germans) had the brilliant idea of fucking off on a lifelong safari to Africa, resulting in me being born in this shithole with sunshine.

I feel ecstatic and less depressed when it is cloudy, cold or raining. I even become more creative and outgoing.

Is this the result of my inadequate adaptation to environment? Or perhaps a strong instinct to be in a more natural environment. Or am I just a Saffa faggot?
>>
we're solar beings. the sun should energize us
that being said i worked night shift for a good 3 years, afterwards i felt like you do. just tired and shitty when out in it.
i took up mountain biking and forced myself in it. it went away after awhile and i enjoy sunny days now
>>
Who the hell needs the sun? I hate the sun, you don't see the sun for like 6 months in winter and it's great. As soon as the sun comes out it's 15 degrees and you have to shower 3 times cuz you can't stop sweating and laundry costs an arm and a leg
>>
>>73947375
>South Africa
>my ancestors are Scots and Germans
Nice try Dawonko
>>
>>73947375
Yes, I thought I was the only one.
>>
mate each time I see your flag, I remember you as "the depressed South African guy." There are like one or two other users here but you are here the most often.

You are turning into rhodesia 2.0 and are going to have a much bigger problem soon. I don't mean that as a smartass, but south africans seem to be in denial about what's going on in their nigger-infested nation.
>>
>>73947375
you have the autisms.
>>
>>73949177
You just had a vitamin D deficiency. Easily corrected with supplements.
Also that circadian rhythm can be a bitch of not managed
>>
I'm with you dud. Fuck the fucking sun. I literally feel ill when it's sunny out.
>>
>>73949433
Vitamin D is a Jewish trick to make whites buy useless vitamins. I never get any vitamin D and I'm healthy as fuck you don't need the sun it just hurts your eyes and burns your skin
>>
>>73949458
You're likely overdosing on vitamin D. Toxicity can make you feel sick and sluggish.
>>
>>73949536
How would I be doing that? I don't consume very much vitamin D as far as I can tell.
>>
Eat eggs every day. Sun exposure depletes cholesterol (srs)
>>
File: autism levels.jpg (22 KB, 720x253) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.jpg
22 KB, 720x253
>>73947375
>somehow /pol/ related

Put up solar panels so that you can deplete the sun much faster
>>
>>73949495
Not true.
If you eat eggs, fish, beef or cheese you're likely getting adequate amounts in your diet.
>>
>>73949592
Youre skin is likey very efficient at converting sunlight to vitamin d, and if you're already eating enough then your body starts to overdose. See >>73949667
>>
>>73947375

Orcadian/English in Texas here.

You're just a pussy.
>>
>>73949667
>>73949810
oh yeah cheese and eggs is like 90% of my diet. Fug.
>>
>>73949667
I don't eat any of that garbage.
Just pork, potatoes and salads everyday
>>
>>73949888
Do you drink milk tripbro?
How old are you?
>>
I don't care what kind of weather it is, just that it's seasonal. But yeah, rain is great.
>>
>>73949965
Whats a tripbro?
Sometimes It makes me shit a lot though
>>
File: spectre-lea-seydoux.jpg (84 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
spectre-lea-seydoux.jpg
84 KB, 1500x1000
>>73950023
I like staying in and fucking my gf when its raining out. I like when girls noses and tits are cold. Dont know why, just do.
>>
>>73947375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-90obSa1Az4
Nope, can't wait for summer.
>>
>>73950086
you got trips senpai
>>
>>73950086
>whats a tripbro
Your post number ended in 888
How old are you and do you drive toward the sun during the day?
Hands on steeringwheels absorb a shit ton of sunlight
>>
>>73947375
I really like those overcast days. The sun is way too bright.
>>
File: 1443235717312.jpg (7 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1443235717312.jpg
7 KB, 320x240
>>73950163
Nice selection you froggy faggot. I played the fuck out of I sat by the ocean when it first released.
>>
If you eat the sun you'll get superpowers of vitamin D and the sun will be gone too. So one bird two stones
>>
File: come outside.jpg (56 KB, 549x549) Image search: [Google]
come outside.jpg
56 KB, 549x549
I'm Scottish/English and I've lived in Texas all my life.
I'm used to the sun and heat, but I've always preferred winter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JdWlSF195Y
>>
>>73947375
I work outdoors during the day during the summer. I hate the fucking Sun. Doing hard labor outdoors on sunny summer days is bullshit, but when its sweater weather, the coolness gets you through it.

I also hate how every other person has like 100 different windows in their house. I prefer artificial light because I can control how light of dark I want it to be at any given time.
>>
>>73951414
Natural lighting from windows is practical. Virtually no electricity needed for lighting during the day. You just have to get some blinds and thick curtains so you can control how much light comes in.
>>
>>73951684
It just annoys me that you can't control where the light comes from, it's always going to come from a fixed direction (the sun). A lot of people I've seen have their tv's, computers, etc all pointed either east or west because most houses don't have optimal room north or south for you to position your furniture for that to be the main focal point, the result being the sun either shining directly on your electronics causing massive fucking glare, or the tv being positioned with the Sun behind it, effectively blinding your. I worked nights for a few years and it sucked because I would constantly have daylight hours free and couldn't make use of my massive living room because the two apartments and the one house I rented were all positioned like this. It's very frustrating and the end result is constantly putting up thick curtains and depriving yourself of sunlight all together.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.