[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the best Vice Presidents that the US has had /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Who are the best Vice Presidents that the US has had /pol/?

I know almost nothing about the position but the electoral process has be interested in who has been good.
>>
delte this
>>
>>73947294
THANKS KUTE KINSEY
>>
"THANKS KUTE KINSEY"
>>
>>73947294
THANKS KUTE KINSEY

I hate this bitch though. She's not cute and she's not white. And she can't handle the bantz
>>
>>73947294
There's no such thing as a good vice president, they are only there for show.

The only thing that really matters when Trump chooses his VP is choosing someone that the Jews and the establishment would not want to see in office just as much or so than Trump. If he chooses someone like Rubio or Jeb, he'll be dead by the end of his first year in office. Pat Buchanan is the best choice
>>
>>73947294
THANKS KOAL BURNER KINSEY
>>
>>73948099
>There's no such thing as a good vice president, they are only there for show.

What do you base this view on?
>>
File: 1458275546070.jpg (81 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1458275546070.jpg
81 KB, 858x536
>>73947931
She cannot handle banter at all.
>>
>>73948208
What have they ever done? Aside from the ones that took over the presidency and Cheney who convinced GW to go to war. I don't know much about any vice presidents either probably because they've never done anything. Probably why you're not getting any replies either because no one does
>>
>>73947294
kinsey has a mongrel face
>>
>>73947294

THANKS KITE KINSEY
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 653x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 653x735
>>73947294
THANKS FINDING NEMO GIRL
>>
THANKS KUTE KINSEY

>>73947931
die
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.