[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 14631992429291567168120.jpg (793 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
14631992429291567168120.jpg
793 KB, 2560x1440
So all my friend are super lib Bernie supporters and I post shit that's right wing and I feel a lot of anxiety about saying things that ate really on my miand. Do any of you have this problem?
>>
yea, I grew up in a poor environment and have a legitimate fear of being jumped for my views, thats why its called the "silent majority" I guess. There isnt NO point in revealing your power level because you are not going to magically convert someone, all thats going to happen is you're going to piss off some mentally ill retard.
>>
>>73947001
No. Move to a conservative state anon.
>>
>>73947001
Be a fearless fucking bad ass around them and get some new friends. Bernie crowd is worthless for decent people anyway. Stay far away from Bernie women.
>>
>>73947001
Yes. I'm a Bernie supporter, and my sign was torn off my door. Yet meme magic helps keep the Trump signs firmly glued to their doors.

>Inb4 libuck

This is a thread about speaking your mind, fuck off.
>>
>>73947001
If they are bernie cucks they are not your friends.
>>
>>73947001
No because I live in a civilised society and don't care what people think of me.
Nobody is gonna kill me just because they don't like what I believe.
>>
>>73947001
Don't worry about it. If your friends are half decent they won't really care that much, or at the very least you should be able to have a reasonable conversation about politics.

Going from my own friend group, we have everyone from gender studies lefties to cruz missles, and we get along pretty well because we're more than just our political beliefs.
>>
>>73950216
dont say that around muslims
>>
Yes. It sucks being from NY
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 734x950
MAN UP AND STAND FOR SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR PATHETIC SELF

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>73950487

No muzzies in Estonia, bruh.
>>
>>73947001
Yes, I understand that feel. I have been through it back in the time when we didn't really know what an SJW was from about 2008 to 2012.

I lost a lot of friends because I had opinions and defended them.

But here's the thing. If they don't want to be your friend anymore because you had a difference of opinion, if they insult you or cause a fight over political views, were they even your friends to begin with?

I lost a lot of friends over the years because of my views, which aren't even extreme. But I also learned who my friends really are. I met my wife in the middle of a huge blow out inside of our shared friends group.

I have the people in my life that I can depend on because I vocally stuck here my guns. Sorted out the shit from the diamonds and moved on.

What I'm saying is... Be yourself and if they don't like it, they can fuck off.
>>
>>73948095
Cuck.
>>
>So all my friend are super lib Bernie supporters

Translation:

>I am a student

FTFY
>>
>>73947001
Nope. I'm probably twice your age, and have a few stories about revealing my power level.
Just don't do it. I've been fired from jobs for it.
>>
>>73950487
Why? Do you think they'll not get beaten up and sent to a concrete box for a night if they step out of line?
>>
>>73947001
>tfw my one friend is the lone bernout among us

hes so mad that bernie is losing that he said he'd vote hilldawg even though he hates her and wants her to get indicted
>>
File: fugazi.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fugazi.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>73950870

>I had opinions and defended them

>My ex-friends also had opinions and defended them, but of course, they were wrong, unlike me

Here's a tip, non-factor person from non-factor country: Your opinions are not important. Not in the slightest. You could change your opinion right now to "Everyone should be castrated and get a forehead tattoo of the Molsen logo," and it wouldn't change the world in the slightest.

You think, wrongly, because you are brainwashed by all the media you absorb daily, that your way is going to save the world, the other way is going to destroy it. You're an idiot. A mouth-breather. But hey, you've got plenty of company these days. The whole planet is full of talking intestinal parasites.

No political opinion is worth losing a real friendship over. On the other hand, if a friendship does fall apart over political opinions, chances are the two people who had the friendship are human garbage, so it really didn't matter.

Anyone who takes politics that seriously is a douchebag. And so are his friends.
>>
>>73947001
No, because I'm a Bernie supporter. :^)
>>
>>73947001

do you really care about the opinions of some faggots on facebook? I've lost about 100 fb friends since the start of this campaign.
>>
>>73950111

Trips of truth. I remove every Berniebot I encounter if my pro trump posts haven't smoked them out already.
>>
>>73951579
Kek, tl;dr.

Seems like I struck a nerve though. Believe me, when you're confronted by threats, hostility and mockery just for owning an AR-15, they were never your friends in the first place.
>>
>>73951579
But corporations told me that they want to hear from me, and that my opinion counts, and that they care about me. They want my feedback so they can serve me better. I must be pretty important.
>>
>>73947001
I did at first (almost a year ago now when I started doing it on JewBook) I remain Libertarian and call for open intellectual debate instead of sissy shit throwing.

Lost probably 15 "friends" from HS (ya know people I graduated with but don't really know) and even 1 good friend. (Her and I recently talked about it on JewBook over the messenger (ended with her telling me she didn't want to see the stuff and wanted to remove toxic stuff from her life but that I am a good person).

All in all as long as your not an asshole about it they should be alright with you. If you come at people aggressively then you might have a problem and lose the respect of people who you could convert over time. It's not about superiority or superior thinking but about open calm intellectual debate. Anything other then that is just shitposting
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.