[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European countries will become nationalities, not ethnicities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: redefineYourEthnicity.png (3 MB, 1803x1016) Image search: [Google]
redefineYourEthnicity.png
3 MB, 1803x1016
Soon the Europeans will come to understand why us Americans identify the way we do. Their countries are no longer ethnicities - they are nationalities. A Somalian can now call himself a German. So now Germans will have to refer to themselves as "Native-Germans" or "German-Germans". Same for France, UK, Sweden, Scandinavia, etc. It is no longer okay to tell a second generation Paki who has lived in the UK that he is not British. Ask a brown person abroad who is speaking Deutsch where he is from, he will tell you he is German. The line has become blurred.
>>
>>73946102
Nah, I will never consider anyone brown to be European. When the ethnicity and founding stock changes the society and its values change as well.
>>
>>73946102
>the tanning salon had an all-you-can-tan special for Oktoberfest
>>
>>73946427

A few proud white people might not. You're in the vast minority now friendo. Guarantee you every nigger, spic, Jew, and college liberal would and whether you like it or not they have tremendous influence.
>>
>>73946102
Kek so true. Sad day for eurofags. That's what they get for making fun of us.
>>
How is that not genocide?
>>
>>73946102
I've always considered Europe different from the States.

Here we are all Americans, but you can divide everyone by ethnicity with the so called (insert ethnicity here) American. Irish American, German American, the well known African American, but Europe for the most part has always been one ethnicity for each country.

Immigrants living in those countries would never be considered as "German" or "Irish" because everyone knows they aren't.

The Turks in Germany are Turks, no one can make people say otherwise. It's the same as a Frenchman living in the UK, there is just a frog in the midst now.
>>
File: Bill the Butcher.jpg (23 KB, 600x309) Image search: [Google]
Bill the Butcher.jpg
23 KB, 600x309
You see this knife? I'm gonna teach you to speak English with this fucking knife!
>>
>>73947555
yeah but you're a /pol/ack, see here >>73946850
>>
>>73946102
Bubbles?
>>
>>73947662
Everyone you listed is the loud minority, but the silent majority will always hold these views.

Especially Americans because they want to be able to identify their roots around the world.

Just look at Trump's numbers if you want to see the silent majority at work.
>>
>>73947555

We are all Americans because we are not united by ethnicity but because we all theoretically agree to a series of classical liberal ideals. Europe you are your ethnicity. A Syrian will never be German, ever.
>>
File: 1441670900190.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1441670900190.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>73946102
Thread is depressing and enraging.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.