[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm not white >MFW I can openly state my red-pilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1416004576177.png (392 KB, 460x422) Image search: [Google]
1416004576177.png
392 KB, 460x422
>I'm not white
>MFW I can openly state my red-pilled views without being immediately disregarded for being a FUCKING WHITE MALE
Anyone else here know this feel?
>>
Trade-off: being a nigger.
I'll take getting called what I am any day over being subhuman.
>>
>>73945555
The only good thing of being a shitskin is seeing SJW collapsing upon the realization they can no longer blame it on the white man
>>
>>73945607
>nigger
Not even close
>>
Best feeling in the world when I tell people i'm not white after stating my views.The back peddling is hilarious .
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1280x768
>>73945555
>2016
>not being white
You're required to return.
>>
>>73945555
The downside is the maori blood
>>
>>73945792
>Belonging to the race that gave niggers rights
>Belonging to the race that is actively cucking themselves out of existence
no thanks
>>
I know that feel sometimes. But then they pull the card of me being privileged because I'm male and am a dentist even though I've grown up in destitute poverty they can't even imagine and got out by making nonretarded decisions. Damn, sjws suck
>>
File: microfam.jpgXX0001.jpg (325 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
microfam.jpgXX0001.jpg
325 KB, 1280x1080
>>73945555
Holy Shit, Quints!
> Anyone else here know this feel?
Be white.
Nope.
>>
File: 1463115719094.png (343 KB, 1100x771) Image search: [Google]
1463115719094.png
343 KB, 1100x771
>half black
>liberals act like they know more about nogs then me
>>
>tfw Irish-American
>tfw explaining to stupid SWJ's why I wouldn't have been considered white by anybody until around 100 years ago
>>
>>73945555
I state my red-pilled views anyways. Online, and in secret. Or with feeler questions like "What do you think about the election?" to figure out whom is friend or liberal in my extremly liberal county.

There are more of us than I thought :) .
>>
File: 1463117905453.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1463117905453.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>73945929
>>
>>73945555
If anything you have more power than anyone in this way. They will call you a white male to shut you down, and blow them the fuck out when you show you aren't.

You can just walk about as they try to call you out, and you whip out your immunity card which reflects all damage.

Who knows how this shit works in their mind, but for these people who make everything about YOU"RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE, having someone not white say they're retarded does damage them somehow. It cracks their internal narrative.
>>
>>73945607
Poor liitle cumskin. It's ok,you will be going extinct soon enough.
>>
>>73945555
you need to start getting this on camera.
>>
>>73945555
Gay for Trump here.

I can be openly """Islamaphobic""" because I can play the concern card regarding culturally ingrained, demonstrable, violent homophobia.
>>
>>73949925
No people just don't say anything so they don't have to further listen to your whiny faggot voice.
>>
>>73949925
I try to tell liberals this so much, but they will never listen because I am a fucking white male. You need to start making videos too.
>>
>>73950161
>your whiny faggot voice
I have a normal voice. Very straight-appearing. Everyone assumes I'm hetero.

>>73950171
>making videos
Ugh, I dunno. I'm too old to be a YouTube attention seeker. I do write letters to MPs though.
>>
>>73950320
no no not looking at the camera type videos. Go confront crazed protesters and get them to justify their views while someone films you. Make sure you're well armed with your quran cliff notes and mideast history.
We want to see the backpedalling
>>
>>73950454
Oh I see what you mean.

Someone actually did that on Q&A here in Oz, which is by and large fairly leftist. They had some imam on and someone in the crowd flatout asked him about his views regarding homosexuality with regards to compatibility in modern Australian/western/white culture. He bumbled about for a while and ended up settling on that it's okay for non-Muslims to do it, but in Islam it's forbidden, and refused to comment further about what that meant for gay young people in Muslim families. Awkward and hilarious.

It really bothers me that so many leftists are anti-white, and also pro women's rights, gay rights, children's rights, racial equality, and so on, when all those things are white culture. I have no idea how they came to believe it was someone the Africans or Arabs or Asians who gifted us with those things.
>>
>>73950636
They're not used to thinking of them as white things because they just learn about them in history class but are never instructed to notice who's making the history
>>
File: anime.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>be girl btw
>say I'm anti-islam on feminist grounds
>say I'm pro-gun because it gives women physical equality
>libs short circuit infront of me and try to change the subject
>>
>>73951061
>pro-gun
I'm pro-gun as well, which doesn't seem very gay to anyone. But I tell them I grew up on a farm where we had a rifle and a shotgun, and neither of them every jumped up and killed anyone. And ask if they're accusing my father (a mild-mannered, intelligent country guy) of being a nutjob for having guns.

They're then forced to concede that it's about responsible owners and handling, and not the guns themselves.

You can then ask them their thoughts on the police, and it's usually "racist fascists" or something. Then when you ask them why the police should be the only ones armed then, the crossed-wires really flare up.
>>
>>73951061
That is genius
All i got is Muslims hate fags and shit.
>>
>>73949591
Australia, that shitposting was something I'd expect to hear from Canada, not you. Especially when you're responding to Canada.
>>
I know this feel brother.
>>
>>73951224

I tell libs it's also homophobic to be anti-gun because it's stopping gays from defending themselves from getting gay bashed AND racist since non-whites are more likely to live in crime ridden areas they need to defend themselves in, they get really discombobulated as their usual arguments are "gun owners are racist lol"
>>
File: 1442275288707.jpg (79 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1442275288707.jpg
79 KB, 576x720
>Half-Breed Native American and German
>Dislike niggers, spics, mudslime, and jews.
>Liberal headexplode
>>
>>73945555
You're also a subhuman though, so your opinion literally does not matter.
>>
>>73946244
Think you counted wrong bud
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.