[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old People and Politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Disappointed.gif (720 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed.gif
720 KB, 267x200
Okay senpai, so can someone explain to me why we are voting for all these oldfags to become president? Why not vote for people that actually understand how to use technology for one and two people that actually know what's really going on in the the US. I'm not talking about someone in their 20s, but someone in their 30s. You can't argue experience because he can have a cabinet with experienced people in it. Most of the people running atm are almost dead or could die from a fucking cardiac arrest at the drop of a hat. What's the point of saying children are the future if these oldfags, that are about to die, will just live it up in their old age, and kick the bucket of shit in our faces to clean?

If you keep voting for old people the we'll keep getting fucked over by people that think in the short-term because they won't live long enough deal with the consequences of the long run.
>>
You huddle have to be 35+ to run. Obama is a relatively young president and knows how to use technology just fine. Also, the Donald is almost 70 and a master of Twitter. Checkmark atheist
>>
>>73945068
>Law that can be change.
>Him being able to use twitter does not make my other points invalid
Git gud faggot
>>
>>73944832
Younger people in their 20s are quite stupid, no one really gets any sense until they are at least 25, sometimes not even then.
>>
>>73944832
Only people with status among the establishment and rich backers can run.
You have to suck dick for a long time to get to that point. Young people just haven''t sucked enough cock, there will always be an older man that has sucked more.

The only other route is to be a billionaire memelord hand chosen by KEK (swt) himself.
>>
>>73946241
Hence I said 30s and there would still be an election process like there currently is, so people would have time to gauge if the the candidate is worth their vote.
>>
>>73944832
>>73945187
>>73945990
you are a special kind of summerfag
>>
I think the age 35 is absolutely perfect and im 21

also in these kind of politics (idk if bernie changed the game though) its kind of hard to raise money if youre younger, you have less connections and voter base
>>
>>73946431
>not an argument :^)
>>
>>73946570
no one on /pol/ cares about your shitty thread
>>
File: 1445384584370.gif (2 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1445384584370.gif
2 MB, 280x200
>>73946736
>I speak for all of /pol/
Bye then faggot
>>
>>73944832
old people have seen shit happen and tend to want a better world for their offspring, while young people tend to think very short term in this day and age.

You can't use the potential for death as reasoning, then say "just have an old cabinet." It's self-defeating. Your concepts gave the world Justin Trudeau, and he can't even put out a forest fire. What's more, in his youthful hubris he refuses help from more experienced leaders.
>>
>>73947205
>old people have seen shit happen
If people learned from the shit they've seen then we would be living in a peaceful world.
>and tend to want a better world for their offspring
As some other anons mentioned; the old people running for office have offspring that are more then well off by most standards. I'm talking about 100 year timescale here, and I'm just not convinced that old people atm have the best interest for everyone's offspring in mind.
>You can't use the potential for death as reasoning, then say "just have an old cabinet." It's self-defeating.
You are implying that by experienced I mean old people and that is not what I'm saying. There are people that are experienced, but aren't in the 60-70.
>Your concepts gave the world Justin Trudeau
No the voters of canada that deemed him fit as a leader did that part. I would expect people in the US to not be that retarded. Especially with how much money is currently being spent on higher education.
>What's more, in his youthful hubris he refuses help from more experienced leaders.
Again, this has more to do with him as a person rather than his youth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.