[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEBATE THREAD - LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1597x815) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1597x815
Welcome to the /pol/ debate thread. In light of the upcoming final election, this thread series has been created to help /pol/tards hone their debate skills so they can absolutely destroy any normies who oppose them.

The way the thread works is simple. State a political opinion that you have and include your Skype so anyone can call you and debate the subject. Example: "I believe there should be no minimum wage. If you'd like to debate this, my Skype is anon22."

After you've offered your skype, look for anons in the thread that you disagree with, and contact them if you wish to debate them.

Also: general discussion on irl debates/arguments that you've had in the past.
>>
>>73941873
Hitler was a moron. let's go stormwenies.
>>
File: 1463102578938.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463102578938.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
I hereby state that "Dat Boi/O Shit Waddup" is the best new meme. Furthermore I state that this fact is a irrevocable truth and the will of God. Debate me.
>>
>>73942025
You forgot to post skype. While debating over text is also nice, most encounters with normies occur irl, so a live skype call is the best way to git gud at destroying fags
>>
>>73942183
I'm angry that such a shit meme is in the same frame as a /pol/ meme. Kys
>>
>>73942025
Hitler was probably the single most important person of the last century. He led a nation into the greatest war in the history of man.

I submit that as an internet shitposter, you lack the intellectual authority to declare Hitler a moron.

Given this, I suggest that you commit suicide.
>>
File: 1463194191259.jpg (37 KB, 360x277) Image search: [Google]
1463194191259.jpg
37 KB, 360x277
>>73942280
o shit waddup
>>
>>73942183
but a goi is a non jew
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>73942425
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 790x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 790x635
>>73942336
>>73942183
>>73942025
>tfw you see that every thread on /pol/ is full of shitposts and you try and make a thread where people can seriously debate with Skype but that thread gets filled with shitposts as well.
>>
man made climate change scientifically proven to be #1 problem in world, trump needs to be a man and talk it on

mass immigration of muslims needs proper assimilation at the very least if it is to be done, the stats show how much negativity has spread into europe because of it. there needs to be massive rethinking as the negative stats continue to build in that region. EU seems to be too afraid to criticize the ideas of islam as regressive left tends to paint any criticisms of islam as racism

political security policies seem to be too late or to cause hate; which is worse? do you strike to prevent problems, causing global hate, or do you wait to be struck then react, taking losses. You have to prevent, but it needs to be done better, if that is not possible, we must react
>>
>>73943061
u tried ur best bud I'm proud of you
>>
>>73943407
Trump who believes in climate change would make me wet.

I don't believe Muslims can assimilate with western society. Sure, a Muslim could individually assimilate, but as an entire culture, the Islamic people simply don't go together with western culture.

You said there's stats proving multiculturalism is hurting Europe. I haven't even able to find any. Do you have any sources? I'd love to get my hands on them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.