[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAGA Hat stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 40
File: MAGAhat.jpg (38 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
MAGAhat.jpg
38 KB, 500x426
I think we should start a thread about wearing MAGA hats in public. I will go first.

>be me
>Living in Wisconsin
>Go to walmart to get supper while wearing black MAGA hat.
>Get to Walmart see degenerates
>wearing bernie shirts and pajama pants.
>They take a look at my hat
>Group was silent immediately
>Go inside
>some people glance at me
>immediately look away
>see guy with Cruz 2016 shirt
>he quickly hides
>left store with tombstone pizza and chips
>felt good
Is MAGA magic really this powerful or should we just call the spell 'Blessing of the Emperor?"
>>
>>73940424
I don't really notice a difference when I've got my MAGA hat on but that could be because I look like an perpetually angry skinhead. I have the male version of "resting bitch face".
>>
>>73940424
walked into favorite store with my new hat.
thought I was cool
realized about 40 other people had same hat.
/feels good
>>
>>73941592
Oh man, I wish I knew that feel. I live in a college town with a shit-ton of Bernie supporters.
>>
I bought the Trump maga hoodie and it's pretty 10/10 although a black guy poured water on my head the first time I wore it. Also because I live in Utah lots of Mexicans ask me if I hate them
>>
>>73941855
Larryville?
>>
File: you.jpg (22 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
22 KB, 425x282
>>73940424
I am still waiting for my red MAGA cap. I ordered it two and a half weeks ago DAMMIT!!!

I am going to D.C. tomorrow so, I need it!
>>
>>73942614
Columbia, MO. You may remember a national story a couple months ago where our college capitulated to Black Lives Matter.
>>
>>73942801
Lawrence here. That shit spread to our campus, along with "standing in solidarity with Mizzou" signs. Thankfully the tide is turning and Trump support is showing up all around school and the Berniebots are losing it.
>>
I live in a 99% white conservative town and have never gotten so much as an awkward glance wearing my MAGA hat. In neighboring towns, I've seen some surprised looks, but no one's said anything. Was interviewed by a local news reporter wearing my hat outside a Trump rally, she tried to stump me with her tricky questions, little did she know I cannot be stumped.
>>
one time I put my hat on and a guy looked at me funny
>>
>>73942946
Their hypocrisy makes sick. They pretend to care about their community but only in the abstract. If you ask them "What have you done to help your community?" they give me blank stares. Like it never occurred to them do such a thing.

I'm making America great again because I believe in this country. I don't have a lot of money but I do donate my time as a math tutor at several institutions. Many of the people I help are low-income blacks and it's pretty rewarding to have some of my students come up to me and say "I only passed algebra because of you".
>>
>Live in Texas
>Go to local festival wearing Trump hat, tie dye seinfeld shirt and cowboy boots
>White qt 3.14 sez "nice hat"
>get drunk and dance with nigresses because everyone watching the country bands are sitting down

Good night.
>>
>>73942656
Mine took about 3 weeks
>>
>>73944082
>I don't have a lot of money but I do donate my time as a math tutor at several institutions. Many of the people I help are low-income blacks and it's pretty rewarding to have some of my students come up to me and say "I only passed algebra because of you"

You're a good person. And you should feel proud of that.
>>
>>73944082
>If you ask them "What have you done to help your community?" they give me blank stares. Like it never occurred to them do such a thing.

You realize that their whole view of the world is entirely based around wanting to fit in and have friends, right?
>>
I got one sent to me by a friend in PA. I wear it around Vancouver and don't get much of a reaction. I've never even had anyone look at me weird but then again people here are massively shy awkward cucks.
>>
>>73944254
Tie-dye Seinfeld shirt? Where can I get this?
>>
>>73940424
Ignore my flag. On vacation.
I haven't come across any problems tbhfam. I've heard a lot of groans and mumbles though. Specifically remember one fat motherfucking Mexican family that was visibly upset after seeing the hat.
The only person that said something to me was a guy that liked Cruz. Chatted a bit and that was the end of it.
>>
>>73940424
>most Japs wouldn't care but plenty of leftie foreigners in my university
>my friends would probably know I'm doing it to rile people up but juniors and seniors will probably get up in arms
Do they ship to Japan?
>>
>>73944254
What part of Texas? I'm actually moving near Austin in a few days to be closer to my family.
>>
>>73940424
>live in central New York
>bought MAGA hat 5 months ago
>wear it everywhere
>nobody says anything
>the end
>>
>>73944082
>turning nigs into black people
You're an A in my book
>>
>>73940424
I've only ever had compliments. Except the one time where I wore it on purpose to go to Starbucks and the millennial barista girl gave me the stinkeye
>>
>>73944082
God bless
>>
>>73944716
They don't but there's people that buy them and resell them globally on ebay. Sounds shady to me but the Don is worth the risk
>>
>>73944582
Second
>>
File: norm core.jpg (93 KB, 576x440) Image search: [Google]
norm core.jpg
93 KB, 576x440
>>73944254
You're dadcore. Just like me. Do you listen to Dad Rock?
>>
File: 1463176987091.png (238 KB, 350x476) Image search: [Google]
1463176987091.png
238 KB, 350x476
>>73940424
>Watching the Nationals BTFO the Fish tonight
>One of the two dudes that always sit in the seats behind homeplate is wearing a MAGA hat
>mfw
>>
>>73942656
Mine took 4 weeks. The package got lost in Lafayette where the ship out of and it took usps 5 days to unfuck themselves. Worth tho
>>
File: gorra.png (526 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
gorra.png
526 KB, 475x475
>>73940424
>me
>told me its wrong hat
>say 'Merica is Mexico's hat
>TOP CAKE.EXE
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>73944485
>red-pilled leaf
You are the Wolverine, fly high.
>>
>>73940424
Getting mine on Monday from across the river. Cannot WAIT to trigger lefties at my university. Got 10 Trump stickers too. GLORY.
>>
File: florida awoovment.jpg (515 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
florida awoovment.jpg
515 KB, 900x900
>>73940424
>wear my maga hat
>prepare myself to stump lefties
>nothing happens
>>
>be American born Vietnamese
>live in the south
>have a white MAGA hat so it isn't as recognizable as the red ones
>wear it whenever I go into town to buy groceries
>get so many stares and acknowledgements (I'm assuming because I'm one of the only Asians in the south supporting trump)
>sjws' faces in horror as they think I'm a walking contradiction.
>their beliefs shattered.
Mfw
>>
>all these other politicians create elaborate gimmicks
>guac bowls, bern stickers, and grillary spatulas
>they invested millions
>no one really knows their slogans or cares
>trump puts his slogan on a simple red cap
>Trump is so powerful that a simple hat with letters has become one the most iconic political items of all time
>>
>>73944813
Fuck her.

I wore mine at a Whole Foods in NJ. I also wear rounded tortoise shell glasses like pic relate. I am pretty well built. I look like a douche bag wasp. All of the little beta stock people millennials looked at me in disgust, while a lot of the kitchen staff, who are older were very respectful and willing to help with what I need. At the check out, I had some stupid fucking nigger. He was a faggot too. He was all happy commenting on the things I purchased until he rang up my kimchi. he had no idea what the fuck it was. he looked at it and said, "ew. this looks disgusting. what is it?" i said, "it helps you lose weight. you should try it." I ended up paying for it, but I just gave it to him. Anyway, jeeze. That has nothing to do with my MAGA hat. Basically, in NJ you get filthy looks from poor degenerates. It feeds my energy though.
>>
>>73945394
Viets are god-tier immigrants.

I dated a Vietnamese refugee girl way back when, and she was the most ridiculously fanatical anti-communist I've ever seen, /pol/ included.
>>
>>73945394
Weird most asians in my area support Trump (DC.VA.MD)
>>
>>73945572
Of course communist fucked that whole area up.
>>
>>73945572
All the viets I know are mostly liberal, it's sad really..
>>73945572
I live in the deep south and most Asians I know here vote Democratic.
>>
Do any sites sell the real hats and ship it overseas?
>>
>>73945927
Well the Lao/Viet/Thai community in DC fucken love Trump especially the older generation. Only asians I see in the are not suplorting him are the younger gen foodies fuckers.
>>
>>73944786
When my students complain about how hard math is I usually give them a verbal copy-pasta something along the lines of "College algebra is a pre-requisite to getting almost any college degree, and besides the challenge of doing something hard makes you a better person.".

Math is such a hard subject to explain well. I actually think that most people (especially blacks) would benefit from a later (early 20s) introduction to math beyond basic addition & multiplication because I've seen so many people go from what is basically a 3rd grade level understanding of math to being able to pass a college algebra course in two semesters.
>>
I wore my MAGA hat at my college graduation, even attached the gold tassel to it. (Didn't walk with it though, I'm not a prick. I wore it on my way out.)

The only looks I got were either confusion or disgust.

My dad ended up screaming "GO ANON! GO TRUMP!" Never been happier with my dad than that moment.
>>
>>73946081
Damn I'd love to move to that area.
>>
>>73945211
thanks brother! He has inspired me immensely during a very difficult period of my life. I feel ten feet tall with that hat on.
>>
File: feels_bad.jpg (31 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
feels_bad.jpg
31 KB, 475x475
>>73940424
>Live in Libshitcity, California
>Closeted Trump supporter
>Know only one other guy who is a Trump supporter
>Everyone at my school has Berncuck swag
>Never seen a MAGA hat in my life
mfw
>>
>>73940424
I live in South Carolina. Aka niggerville USA. I wear my hat everywhere and constantly get evil looks from shit skins. I get called racist, but that's usually after I ask them what they're looking at. Not too many openly white liberals here though. So don't have to worry about ham beast feminists.
>>
>>73944082
Thank you volunteering from a blackbot who had some help along the way from great teachers and tutors. One more year of engineering left
>>
File: aj trump.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
aj trump.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>73946350
My parents live in the Beaufort / Bluffton Area. I went down to visit them not too long ago. I wore my MAGA hat everywhere. I didn't get a single evil eye stare.
>>
>>73946598
Sweet. What branch of engineering are you? I'm aerospace with two more years left.
>>
>>73945533
Nice frames, m8. I'll consider those for my next pair. I've got a pair of Oliver People's Sir O'Malley's. The same that Patrick Bateman wore in American Psycho.
>>
I live in Oregon and have about a 10 minute drive to Washington which is where I work. My town is about 45% Hispanic and I wear my MAGA hat everywhere and have had a ton of compliments on it all from whites; the shitskins all give you a look of complete hatred and disgust though.

Also wore it to Seattle to an anime convention(my girl wanted to go) and got a few compliments there.
>>
>>73946304
Where you at bro? I'm 530, used to be 707. I'm a closed trump fan too. I got unfriended by an assistant professor for showing via video the 15 yo pepper spray and Michelle fields things were false.

People really don't like to be told they're wrong around here
>>
>>73942801

I live in Columbia, MO too. Haven't seen a MAGA hat yet, but had a very amusing/awesome experience on a fieldwork assignment I was sent to in Centralia.

The activities director of the nursing home I was assigned to was a HUGE Trump supporter and we really hit it off. Had a great fieldwork experience and got a perfect score to show off to my teachers.

Was pretty based
>>
>>73940424
Do they sell these hats at normal stores or only online?
>>
>>73946612
Weird, I live in Florence and I can't count how many times I get disgusted glances. Then again half the town is a ghetto.
>>
Some cuck told me I was abusing my child because I let him wear my MAGA hat. Cuck got mad, broke some stuff, got kicked out of store, got banned from store, assaulted some chick, had charges pressed against him, hopefully realized he is an idiot.
>>
File: cool.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cool.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>73946797
Very Nice. Looking at the website now. Those Gregory Pecks look very nice.
>>
>>73940424
I just got paid and I'm buying one tonight. What color should I get? I'm leaving towards black with white lettering, but I'm open to new ideas.
>>
>>73945394
Dude are you me?
Aside from that, most viets in my family are voting for Bernie, but unlike most supporters they are perfectly fine with my support for Trump.
You got family like that or are they raging cunts?
>>
>>73941855
San Diego?
>>
I've been wearing mine in Alabama and have gotten nothing but compliments

>>73941477
Get a teardrop tattoo and wear Hillary gear
>>73944082
You're genuinely a good person
>>73946304
JUST DO IT
Seriously, if you can afford one buy it and wear it - maybe not to class, but around.
>>73947355
Depends on what you typically wear, but I'd avoid the white with gold lettering because it will show stains/discoloration
>>
>>73944716
Funds go to his campaign, and its illegal for foreigners to donate to American political campaigns. You have to get someone to buy it for you or get it off of ebay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGzU9W4OXD0
>>
>>73943010
Explain
>>
>>73947398
I've never known a non-conservative Vietnamese. I did some factory-work with a bunch of Vietnamese and it took a couple months for them to start talking to me but when we got on the subject of politics they well all very much anti-communist and very right-leaning.
>>
>>73945533
Fuck that nigger kimchi is based.
Have you tried any other variants like daikon or cucumber? So fucking good.
>>
>>73947398
Everyone in my family is voting Hillary. It makes me so disappointed, but they're okay with my support for trump
>>
File: bear.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>73940424
>haven't bought one
>live in a heavily Bernie town

Could be fun.
>>
>>73947565
I live in Alabama too! Whats your area code? 334 here
>>
>>73947821
I try them all. I get it extra spicy. I love that shit. I don't like when I smell it on Koreans though... It doesn't have the same aroma...
>>
>Buy MAGA hat
>Wear it
>Leftist girl I barely knows tell me that "if you vote for a racist and sexist candidate you must be racist and sexist yourself, that's the only explanation, that's the only explanation (kept repeating this for some reason)
>Black sidekick gives me the sassy "UH HUUH BOY" every time she says something
>Ignore them and don't get any more reactions other than a few stares
>>
>>73947995
205, so I thought I'd at least get a few of the college liberals riled up
>>
>>73940424
what part of wisconsin brother?
>>
>>73948066
I went to uab for 2 years then transferred out. That place is a liberal paradise.
>>
>>73948175
Err cesspool to us. Paradise for liberals.
>>
>>73947355
I got the black and will most likely be getting the red one soon because the black isn't as iconic as the red
>In 100 years, world history classes will only speak of the red hat
>>
>>73948175
An ex in high school is going there now, her friend's family is illegal and I never said shit because tfw no gf, but it ended up not working

I need to get out more to show off the hat
>>
>>73948283
>i already contacted ICE, nothing happened
>>
File: jazzforsoul.jpg (164 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
jazzforsoul.jpg
164 KB, 400x533
>>7394801
Feels good having asian friends who know the good out-of-the-way eating places. Probs the only good thing to come out of immigration is food, and pretty much any other reason libtards can come up with (ie. muh jobs we won't do or muh diversity) is bullshit and useless.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3140x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3140x2448
I never wear mine in public because I live in a city full of violent libs with a heavy LGBTAIBBQ influence (Asheville NC) and I don't want to be shanked by some deranged leftist already triggered by HB-2. Pic related is my hat and my gf's Bernie sticker.
>>
>>73948512
meant for >>73948011
>>
>>73947783
While everyone in my family or at least the older ones are right-winged anti- commies, its my fellow 20 something cousins and siblings that vote left-wing.
I went through that phase in high school where I thought Communism was the best option, and grew past it as I got older.
I'm just glad there are other young right-winged Viets here in America.
>>
>>73944443
So close
>>
>>73940424
>buy things
>nobody cares

When you get out of the NYC radius NY is a pretty great place
>>
>>73942946
Solidarity with mizzou makes me want to puke

Fuck mizzou

I've also never seen anyone else wear a MAGA hat in Lawrence.
>>
File: warning high energy.gif (808 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
warning high energy.gif
808 KB, 950x534
>>73940424
>be spic livin in LA
>wear red maga hat to school, day after Cruz dropped out and Trump was the presumptive nominee
>knew full well this topic would be hot on peoples minds. I wanted to trigger some folks
>walking to building when all of a sudden I hear some steady slow clapping getting louder and louder
>"WOW".... "WOW" In a sarcastic tone coming from the left directed towards me
>I turn my head and see a land whale, looks like her seaworld trainers tought her how to speak
>she turns her fat beaner body as I walk her by, while I maintain my frame and hold eye contact.
>"GOOD MORNING!" in a bitchy tone while adjusting her problem glasses
>smirk and give her a thumbs up and get into the building nearby
>>
I pretty much only wear mine to a Pho place in OKC I frequent. I've never got any negative remarks. Worse I've gotten was when I wasn't wearing the cap.

I was at the optometrist, and talking to this older lady who said "Do you think Trump would be a good president?" and I said "Yeah, I voted for him" and she just said "Oh, okay then".
>>
File: make.png (250 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
make.png
250 KB, 540x517
>>73940424
>every person I see in a maga hat.
>always have this tense look, like an angsty teenager wearing an offensive band shirt.
>hoping to get in an altercation with someone because of it.
>seeking to be triggered.
>never seen, or heard of it happening outside pol.

All you ass faggots fell for it. Way to go.
>>
File: 1460415423733.jpg (102 KB, 387x468) Image search: [Google]
1460415423733.jpg
102 KB, 387x468
>>73949232
>thumbs up
Better than anything you coulda said by a long mile anon.
>>
>>73948659
>I thought Communism was the best option, and grew past it as I got older.

That's the key right there is getting older. Borrowing from the TRS dictionary, I was a total cat lady liberal worshiping dildo-lech but as I grow older I'm also growing more conservative and sadly I'm losing my youthful faith in humanity and starting to adopt aged cynicism.
>>
>>73945533
i wish i could pull off round frames

i went to a nigger school and keep my 'make america white again' hat on the dash
>>
>>73940424
Should have gone to the sporting goods section first and gotten a baseball bat for when they start spitting in your face. Degenerates at WalMart always behave when they see the bat.
>>
>>73947565
>Get a teardrop tattoo and wear Hillary gear
kek
>>
File: eatin ass wit a spoon.jpg (33 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
eatin ass wit a spoon.jpg
33 KB, 540x540
>>73949484
What would the Don do? (WWDN)
>>
File: photo.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>73940424

>Out at Bar

>spot dindu wearing this

>pretend im a bernie bro and ask to take a picture

Post on 4chan cuz nigs
>>
File: sad.jpg (10 KB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
10 KB, 236x224
>got a maga hat
>tfw hispanic
>tfw Socal
>I am scared of being jumped
>I only wear my hat in my house
>>
>>73949959
Why the fuck you posing my pic on here bitch ?
>>
File: photo.jpg (57 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
57 KB, 360x360
>tfw own loads of trump gear
>tfw live in apartment complex surrounded by liberal faggots
>can't CC half the time because I work on a military base and clinton is a fag
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 500x454
>Want to buy a MAGA hat
>Family is super left
>Everyone is basically abstaining from voting save my "I wanna be red pilled but really I'm just a blue pilled nutjob" who's voting trump
>Mother legitimately thinks that guns inspire people to kill
>Only my father knows I'm voting trump and doesnt care
>Stuck with them for another year at minimum due to schooling
I'm jelly. At least I can do my part spreading fact correcting to other places online and undo Hillary shilling for our great nation.
>>
>>73949983
I'm this poster
>>73949232
Words of advice; be smart about where to wear it.

You can garner lots of unwarranted hostilities in the wrong places.

The people of SoCal will lighten up soon to Trump once he makes a tour here, be on the look out.
>>
>>73950029

Cuz you asked for it tyrone. You asked for it.
>>
>>73949959
isn't that hat still kinda pro trump tho?
>>
>>73949915
typo WWDD*
>>
>>73949915
He probably wouldn't 'do' that. He's got more self respect than to fuck a niggres.
>>
File: so then.jpg (1 MB, 656x5592) Image search: [Google]
so then.jpg
1 MB, 656x5592
>>73949959

Yes.... but nigs gunna big. This one was living in the same fantasy as his enablers when in reality....

Pic related....
>>
>>73950480
I was talking about the thumbs up

>He probably wouldn't 'do' that. He's got more self respect than to fuck a niggres.

On a related note, he was hitting this (pic-related) for a while.
>>
File: Trumpfu.png (436 KB, 775x542) Image search: [Google]
Trumpfu.png
436 KB, 775x542
>>73940424

>walk into wally world and buy shit tier frozen pizza, chips and 2-liter

You sure you weren't the one in pajamas, anon?
>>
>>73950299
Hopefully there's a Trump rally in my city so I can proudly wear it there
>>
File: craftcorner.jpg (37 KB, 324x480) Image search: [Google]
craftcorner.jpg
37 KB, 324x480
>been on the train for 10 months
>don't trust ordering stuff online so still don't have a hat

I make sure to stop and give compliments to everyone i see wearing one though
>>
>>73941477
same i actually have shaved head and suffer the same problem
desu dont mind it though lol
>>
File: fuckin kek.jpg (44 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
fuckin kek.jpg
44 KB, 451x392
>>73950642
>always worth fighting for the box
>>
File: this wont do.gif (2 MB, 342x192) Image search: [Google]
this wont do.gif
2 MB, 342x192
>>73950712
She gained some weight mane...
>>
>>73940424
just got mine today. Within 30 minutes several Bernie cucks flipped me off. Hat magic is real.
>>
File: MPGA.jpg (110 KB, 468x568) Image search: [Google]
MPGA.jpg
110 KB, 468x568
>>73951063

Noice.
>>
File: dat Richard Spencer.jpg (31 KB, 500x655) Image search: [Google]
dat Richard Spencer.jpg
31 KB, 500x655
>>73950859
My wife wants me to grow my hair out to something like pic
>>
>>73940424

>at burger king in delaware standing off the the side of the counter waiting for food
>fat guy in his 50s wearing MAGA hat comes in looking super pissed.
>Comes up to the counter and starts yelling his wife and him have been waiting in the car for their food for 10 minutes.
>he got up to the drive thru window and they pulled the "pull forward and wait and we'll bring the food out to you"
>mfw they did it because they saw the hat and had no intention of ever bringing out his food to him
>mfw I have no face
>>
Wear shitty aliexpress MAGA cap for dogs in based stonia. Russians notice raise a bottle of vodka yell something like trump yes! Estonians stare awkward because our media portays him as con man. Wish europe had a capable leader to maga under to.
>>
I bought a rip off but never wore it in big cities. I would probably get beaten in Montréal.
>>
>>73945394
As other people have said Viets are actually great immigrants, I'd have Viets in my country any day over chinese or indians
>>
File: 1463112165189.jpg (3 MB, 1698x1786) Image search: [Google]
1463112165189.jpg
3 MB, 1698x1786
>>73951475
All three of those are tier 1 desu.
>>
>>73945394
thank you based vietnam.
>>
My parents stayed at Trump's hotel in Vegas a couple of months ago and brought back a MAGA hat for me. Never worn out outside though, even in Calgary I'd probably get lynched
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1195x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1195x1076
>>73946952
There were at least a couple guys around the dining halls who wore the hats, i opted for bathroom graffiti around campus. And yikyak campaigning
>>
>>73949959
Tyrone got his hat from the same guy selling bootleg dvds and socks at the bus stop.
>>
>>73944254
>Go to local festival wearing Trump hat, tie dye seinfeld shirt and cowboy boots

Is this going to be the uniform for Trump's version of the SA? Because it should be.
>>
>>73944082
My favorite response to "What have you done to help your community" is
>"I'M OCCUPYING A STREET"
>"I'M HERE PROTESTING AGAINST TRUMP"
>>
File: red.png (215 KB, 1560x1182) Image search: [Google]
red.png
215 KB, 1560x1182
>>73950299
>>73949983
You guys must not look mean enough. I'm a 5'10" midget, but I look pretty mean.

I wear the MAGA hat everywhere in SoCal, it's not a big deal. When someone shouts 'Make America Great Again" to me, and it's usually another well dressed gentleman, I give them the Trump thumbs up (thumb not quite extended). I got a MAGA shoutout not two hours ago. Feels good.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 459x612
>>73948890
GUESS WHAT FAGGOTS
I go to Mizzou
>inb4 you're a cuck, i voted trump and said as much to my lib friends
KNOW WHAT MAKES ME KEK?
They had to fire a bunch of maintenance people after the chimpout because Missouri students all decided to go to Springfield for Mo state instead, so next semester our professors will, and i rarely use this word, 'literally' have to take all their own trash out from their rooms to the dumpsters
>tfw poetic justice
>>
>>73944716
>>73947608
I don't advise buying a MAGA hat from ebay since a lot of it are Chinese knockoffs
>>
>>73951469
Do it dude, you'd be on TV and helping the Don more than you ever could as a simple Leaf.
>>
>>73945394
Lots of goo -- I mean Viets here in NC.
Can confirm.
Model minority and fairly redpilled.
Keep up the MAGA, Nguyen.
>>
File: 1461533559909.jpg (99 KB, 648x823) Image search: [Google]
1461533559909.jpg
99 KB, 648x823
>>73952655
Haha! I do the same thumbs up. A quick point, and a subtle thumbs up, with a wink though...
>>
>>73940424
Well, commenting has pretty much died. But remember folks, don't just wear the slogan...live it

MAGA
>>
File: 1462481796169.jpg (155 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
1462481796169.jpg
155 KB, 1200x850
>>73948556
That sticker is more autistic than the Chinese cartoons we see in Trump Gens.
>>
>>73942656

Oh shit, if he can't even efficiently produce and distribute a bunch of caps, how is he ever going to make America great again?
>>
File: 1712341512.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1712341512.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>73940424
>be 5'6"
>wear MAGA hat to class
>someone calls me short
>switch campuses to avoid ridicule

Why are they such assholes and hypocrites? When the God Emperor is elected, they'll be put against the wall and WE will be the alphas.
>>
File: 1459242501192.png (48 KB, 136x152) Image search: [Google]
1459242501192.png
48 KB, 136x152
>>73941477
>>73950859
>When you realize /pol/ is full of stormfags
GTFO stormfags
>>
>>73940424
What part of Wisconsin? I live in Janesville, and no one really cares when I wear it as far as I know. I haven't tried wearing it in Madison, because that's libcuck capital of Wisconsin.
>>
>>73944082
Easier to retweet feelings than grabbing a piece of wood and going to work.
>>
>>73950345
Nah, it's merch for the mad decent label. Came across it the other day while shopping for some artist related stuff
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.