[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT: THE MOVIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: BREXIT.png (55 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
BREXIT.png
55 KB, 540x378
Just wanted to share with /pol/ this new documentary/film advocating Britain leaving the EU in case you haven't already seen it. Enjoy.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

Hope you all uncuck yourselves. Good luck.

Also, general Brexit/UKIP/anti-EU thread.
>>
File: Its over.jpg (6 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
Its over.jpg
6 KB, 250x232
>>73938821
Leaving the EU is dumb as fuck. Bad trade collapse of the British pound and probably World war 3. Why don't people get it
>>
File: It's Coming.jpg (17 KB, 240x280) Image search: [Google]
It's Coming.jpg
17 KB, 240x280
>>73938995
>probably World war 3
I'm voting Leave just for this
>>
>>73938995
>he hasn't watched the film
>>
lads where can I get some solid education on international and particularly european trade agreements and economics

I want to really understand economics for myself, not just listen to scaremongering from the remain crowd vs muh freedoms from the leave guys
>>
>>73939333
You can look at how ever many documents you want but the bottom line is, if you don't control your own country it doesn't matter what economic 'benefits' you are currently getting.
>>
>>73939476
Obviously, but I want a better understanding of trade agreements and such, like how the Swiss still deal so well with the EU despite not being part of it, and then how EU has no trade deals with China etc but still import and export just fine.

I just wondered if anyone on here knows a good book or podcast or something all about this stuff.
>>
File: be.png (146 KB, 609x891) Image search: [Google]
be.png
146 KB, 609x891
>>73939333
I think pic related is a good place to start to learn the basic. Prob won't help with international trade too much. Just get an old edition of an international economics or international trade textbook from Amazon.
>>
>>73939658
Thanks m8, will do. I'll probably be voting Leave, but I want to really understand how the Swiss are flourishing without being in the EU, and if we could get a good commonwealth deal going again like New Zealand is saying.
>>
Texas has a better chance at leaving than the UK does.
>>
File: nige-pint.png (669 KB, 618x481) Image search: [Google]
nige-pint.png
669 KB, 618x481
>>73938821
Just watched this and now I am tired as fuck but it was well worth it. Fucking EU swirling down the drain and taking us with them
>>
>>73940297
I'll give you a hint if your country can make something that others want you will do fine. The UK auto industry is gone, but London is one of the financial centers of the world.

Methinks that lots of people in the EU will want to access london financial markets.
>>
File: 1460761757271.png (316 KB, 632x753) Image search: [Google]
1460761757271.png
316 KB, 632x753
>>73938995
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>73938821
a lot of bullshit/hiding things/oversimplifying in that post-WW2 germany/marshall plan

otherwise it's a cool movie.
anyone who bases their opinion on it is a dumbass though.
>>
>>73938995
To think that the rest of europe will raise arms only to try to pull the UK back is a stupid idea.
At this rate though, does it even matter anymore if the UK leaves now? they are already a muslim shithole

>inb4 toilet paper
>>
>>73941151
buwhahahahahahahaa
>>
>England fighting for its independence so it can have a say in how it's governed
what a strange alternate reality
>>
>>73938995
>World war 3

I know this is a shitpost, but the fact that people actually believe this is beyond me. Why is it that people seem to think we'd also be leaving NATO and the UN?
>>
File: ghost 535354.png (343 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ghost 535354.png
343 KB, 600x600
BBUUUURRREEEAAAUUUUCCCRRRAAATTTSSSSS!!!
>>
>>73940549
I want you guys to stand on your own two feet again. I used to really admire British culture, music, life, etc. Now I look at Londonistan and weep.
>>
>>73938995
>World War 3
>We are nuclear

Id love to see them try mate. Putting the Germans to shame for the hatrick would be on the cards.
>>
>>73939612
Well we dont need to be in the EU to trade with it. All countries have agreed to trading. To come to an agreement is totally down to tariffs and the removal of them.

If we leave the EU we will have a better bargaining chip because it needs us more than we need it. We are worth 16 billion to one of germany's biggest industries (cars) alone. If they try to impose immigration laws on us, we can refuse them and not deal with them, Japan would likely destroy them in trade deals.

Being out of the EU will stops the artificial economy propping up bad businesses. We will get a better product for a cheaper price outside of the EU. After that we can deal with the problems in the UK.

Being in the EU is like paying to get kicked in the balls.
>>
>>73945499
brexit is going to make things even worse for britcucks. It wont get rid of muslims instead it will stop few white immigrants they had from the eastern euro countries
>>
>>73947465
>Britain you can't deport immigrants, the ECHR says so
>lolwhatever
Yeah, fuck off shit Russia
>>
>>73947853
you already have a large muslim pop and it is only your own fault, not EU´s
>>
>>73947978
And the Eu is stopping us from doing anything about it
oh and leeching large amounts of money from us
oh and telling us what we can and can't do
oh and trying to kill nation states
oh and is basically USSR 2.0

That's probably why youre shilling for it
>>
>>73948100
>And the Eu is stopping us from doing anything about it
this is bullshit and you know it. They couldnt even force immigrants on tiny slovakia.

I just think EU should be reformed and protect nation states, not destroyed.
>>
>>73948396
>this is bullshit and you know it.
https://forbritain.org/percentagelaws.pdf
yet you've provided nothing to suggest the EU lets us do what we like - I'm mean the ECHR hass gotten involved with so many deporting cases that it takes on average 10 years to deport terrorists

The EU is a cancer and Brexit is the treatment
>>
>>73938821

Sums up EU pretty well. It's anti-democratic bureaucracy at it's core.
>>
>>73948396
>I just think EU should be reformed
Um...
>unelected bureaucrats make the laws
Reform how?
>>
>>73939333
>want to really understand economics for myself
After a very long time, I've realize that no one actually understands economics, even people who think they do and claim to.

It's basically a cabal of likes hiding out at the federal reserve and IMF who rob us blind.
>>
>>73951017
KIKES
>>
>movie on Brexit, oh looks good>
>First 2 minutes
>show "Golden Dawn" as threat to UK
>NOT the 5 million dune coons
>turn off.
>>
>>73951387
>show "Golden Dawn" as threat to UK
But it didn't? It showed that they exist, but that's about it. It shows the Haag as the real threat.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.