[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill Reaffirmation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 04.jpg (51 KB, 439x375) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
51 KB, 439x375
>45 minutes ago
>at work
>boss complaining that he's tired
>"running on 3 hrs sleep anon, the struggle is real"
>"bossanon why are you so tired, late night?"
>"early morning, had to testify in court"
>being a veteran of the city judicial system, I know court opens at 9am...sharp
>"testify, for what?"
>"for the FBI anon"
>he's a defense intelligence agency agent, a reservist, specializing in counter-terrorism
>considermyinterestpiqued
>"l-lol, w-was it about terrorists bossanon?"
>"yeah, it always is anon"
>...wait...
>why would a DIA agent be testifying, for the FBI, in the pre-dawn hours, in fucking <southwest city>?
>calm down.. he's told stories of running remote drone ops from here in <southwest city>, that's what he means..
>"bossanon, where did this go down?"
>"east of <another southwest city>"
>panicsettinginnow
>"It happens all the time anon, I get a call from ICE and have to interrogate them."
>"They usually end up having ties to known terrorists"
>happens.all.the.time
>"Let me put it this way anon, 80% of my DIA duties are at the border...
>...lol, the things the public doesn't know."
>straps on his backpack
>"have a good weekend anon"
>out the door he goes

Choose to believe this or don't, I honestly don't give a shit, but it shook me to my core and I have to
vent.

Now, if you live in a border state you know the situation is far worse than the media lets on, and
you've undoubtedly heard instances of terrorists being caught. To hear it come from someone inside
the machine, who confirms that it not only happens, but it happens on an almost routine basis, is an
entirely different experience.

So, today I learned two things:
1) There are terrorists inside the United States
2) The government isn't telling us the truth about it

Vent over, thanks for listening
>>
>>73936740
Hopefully its true and they start blowing shit up just in time for people to start voting for prez Trump
>>
>>73936740
This isn't a revelation
>>
File: bill.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
I remember being a freshman in high school and thinking on 9/11 that most people probably couldn't tell the difference between a typical Arab and a typical Mexican. I remember wondering why the terrorists didn't simply learn Spanish and infiltrate the southern border? It's good to see the people in charge are finally catching up to the adolescent mind of a teenager a decade and a half ago.
>>
BUILD
>>
>>73936967
Well, you're right, it isn't. Same way that learning the CIA ran secret detention bases overseas wasn't a revelation. But that isn't based on empirical observations, I didn't see the CIA bases overseas, nor a terrorist crossing the border, I simply chose to believe a reporter telling me a story.

This was different, my boss is a relatively high ranking officer in the Army, and being a Army veteran myself, I know the character that comes with climbing the officer ranks. In other words, I took his words as fact, like I had witnessed this situation first hand. And that scares me.
>>
>>73936887
>>73936967
>>73937271
Another important note:

>And the numbers of criminal aliens apprehended at the Southwest border is likely a fraction compared to the criminals who make it across, according to testimony National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd offered before a House panel in February.

http://www.breitbart.com/border/2016/05/13/tens-thousands-criminal-aliens-apprehended-annually-southwest-border/
>>
THE
>>
WALL
>>
MUST
>>
FALL
>>
>>73938592
ON THE SPICS
>>
>>73938710
kek
>>
>>73936740
No shit there are terrorists in the country. Isis makes millions of dollars a month they probably have snuck dirty bombs in as well.
>>
File: ahhh.gif (2 MB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
ahhh.gif
2 MB, 256x144
>>73938974
major strike when?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.