[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know that the United States is in the top 10 sexist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Did you know that the United States is in the top 10 sexist countries of the world? Even more sexist than Iran and the Congo? According to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfALTmvXX8U
>>
Women are biologically the inferior sex meant to be dominated. There has never been a successful country ran by a woman
>>
>>73935800
America is worse than Iran...lol at your country.
>>
>Watching Alltime10's

These are the same assholes who made a PRO MUSLIM video

"Top 10 Common Misconceptions about Islam"

It was riddled with shitloads of misinformation
>>
File: 1463070650184.jpg (983 KB, 1980x1300) Image search: [Google]
1463070650184.jpg
983 KB, 1980x1300
>>
Well college campuses in the US have a higher rape rate than the Congo.
>>
>>73935800
It's true. I heard they don't even have a gender-balanced cabinet.
>>
>>73935800
and she's famous thanks to those men so she can stfu
>>
>>73935800

Hey wait, wasn't she supposed to go to a refugee camp unguarded? What ever happened with that?
>>
>>73936544
Lol
American campus = stare rape

Congo = raped by the police
>>
File: bait low quality.jpg (990 B, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
bait low quality.jpg
990 B, 100x100
>>73935800
Oh look, Emma Watson trying to be relevant again after her Panama Papers scandal
>>
I like this list. Maybe we can convince American feminists to move to a less sexist county like Iran so they can live happily.
>>
>>73937119
Emma Twatson more like. She's going to get fat and disgusting on us here too, just watch.
>>
>>73935800
How's that tax avoidance Emma?

Can avoid your tax, but not the fact that men make better movies?
>>
>>73935800
How many of those times was it a man directing her to shut the fuck up?
>>
>>73935800
Is it sexist that she has had 3x the career compared to her male co-stars from Harry Potter?
>>
>>73937857
Yes. Nobody would listen to her if she were a man complaining of sexism either
>>
>>73937773
Not enough unfortunately.
>>
>>73937857
>>73937958
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST
čuck
my shit up family
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.