[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't take it anymore. I want to go back to being bluepilled.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: 1420587677463.jpg (37 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1420587677463.jpg
37 KB, 396x385
I can't take it anymore.
I want to go back to being bluepilled.
The world is utter fucking shit and realizing this just drags me down.
>>
CANT WAKE UP
>>
>>73927451
The true redpill will bring you release from this suffering, my German friend.
>>
>>73927503
Then how do I achieve this status, my jewish comrade?
Genuinely asking.
>>
File: 1425849161488.jpg (80 KB, 300x750) Image search: [Google]
1425849161488.jpg
80 KB, 300x750
>>73927451
>>
>>73927585
Donate money to Israel and be a good goy.
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-19+at+02.56.04).jpg (24 KB, 583x296) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-19+at+02.56.04).jpg
24 KB, 583x296
>>73927451
>tfw

i just want to believe things will get better again
>>
Sometimes it's so difficult not to releav my powerlevel and du a public sperg out.

I can do whatever I want. I can be as sensitive as I want. I can back up everything with facts. It does not matter. I just get told that I was only caring about the bad issues and that my view is disproprotionate.
but it's not true, ffs.
>>
File: 1462848238086.png (1 MB, 736x1166) Image search: [Google]
1462848238086.png
1 MB, 736x1166
>>73927603
>>
>>73927451
I literally can't stop thinking about white genocide and how most swpl whites I know, probably get it deep down and refuse to have kids

I hate you /pol/ I had a decent life before I visited this place, now nothing can get my mind off the fact that I'm going to be a minority in my own country when I grow up. Work, sex, food, books, nothing helps ease my pathos.

Fuck you /pol/
>>
>>73927672
Why can't we stop shit like this as a community?
We're all brothers in the same boat, ameribro.
>>
>>73927451
I want to be bluepilled again too, realizing the TPP will end our country as we know it is too depressing

www.citizen.org/TPP
>>
>>73927451
Knowledge is power kraut.
>>
>>73927585
Realize that you shouldn't get too attached to such lofty concepts as "the world" because you don't have that much control over it. Focus on living your life and don't worry too much about politics.
>>
>>73927451
You can just stop caring and focusing on your inner circle (familiy, friends, work, etc)

Who cares what happens 1000km away from you
>>
>>73927824
Technology, comfort, and decadence stop a lot of people from doing something about problems. Most people are too comfortable to even see it as a problem until it's too late
>>
File: fvxuTYc.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fvxuTYc.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>73927451

Roll with it bro. The world is lost to ignorance and deceit. Just enjoy the festivities as we trace our path before the final Happening, and embrace it when it finally comes.
>>
File: everything was fine.gif (2 MB, 315x303) Image search: [Google]
everything was fine.gif
2 MB, 315x303
>>73927677
I don't have that hope right now and it's fucking with me
>>
>>73927451
Stand up and fight faggot.

No more tears. Only fighting.
>>
>>73927792
For me it's the same with feminism. All the time I hear people babbling about how it's fighting for equality etc. etc. Especially my gf.
And when I tell her what modern Feminism really is - a cult fo horrible man haters - I just get told:

>Hurr durr, you're only paying attention to the bad ones becasue they scream the loudest.

It does not matter how many facts, articles I give.

>inb4 cuck
You're not helping with this.
>>
>>73928148
Stop giving a fuck. They will never FUCKING EVER lift a finger against you even if you spout the most radical views against them. Might makes right my friend.

Why the fuck would you cointinue to stay in a relationship with an extremely potential coal burner? Get a real wife.
>>
>>73928058
Who should I fight?
A jew? A random immigrant in the street?
I'd kill one, two and then go to prison.
And the entire media would cry about an evil blood-drinking-neonazi-hitler who killed a poor, poor negro.
>>
>>73928348
Why would you kill a random innocent person on the street?
>>
>>73928348
The fight is not purely physical, at least not yet. You make yourself the best you can be, you surround yourself with nationalist people. Join the nationalist parties, votes for them, try to reason with other people and show them why they are wrong.

Life is not meant to be fun or easy. Either an hero yourself or keep improving yourself and get politically involved.
>>
>>73928348
If you're so worried about white genocide, go impregnate a white girl

If you can't attract one, your "superior white genes" weren't worth passing on in the first place
>>
>>73927451
You can't get put back in the matrix.

Instead you should redpill your neighbors and find a way to effectively deal with the muslim menace.
>>
>>73928583
>Muslims
>innocent
Pick one and only one
>>
>>73928319
>Stop giving a fuck. They will never FUCKING EVER lift a finger against you even if you spout the most radical views against them. Might makes right my friend.

Nothing about this is correct

>>73928148
Feminism/arguing with atheists have always been semi-easy for me. Having an argument about immigration is awful to a lot of people.
>but Jose in Cal 2 is great
>but that African immigrant in our old programming class was a great person

There's no getting through or around their anecdotal evidence
>>
File: Thomas_Paine.jpg (3 MB, 2562x3451) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_Paine.jpg
3 MB, 2562x3451
>>73927451
“The mind once enlightened cannot again become dark.” ― Thomas Paine
>>
File: gondola.jpg (487 KB, 940x2296) Image search: [Google]
gondola.jpg
487 KB, 940x2296
>>73927787
>>
>>73927451
You put the gun on their chest you fucking imbecile. That is the whole point of that board. They are fucking retarded and suberted by women and other shit.
>>
>>73928583
This is what quite a lot of people on /pol/ are suggesting. I would not do it, I think it's wrong.
But I was refering to the finbro.
Who should I fight?

>They will never FUCKING EVER lift a finger against you even if you spout the most radical views against them.

What exactly do you mean by this?

> extremely potential coal burner

She is not like this. She is a very gently and caring person with a warm heart. She has very good family values. This is the only issue that I have with her. Am I overreacting? Do I care too much about this, even though it's a little issue in real life?
>>
>>73928826
Wishful thinking you fucking retard. Money power and bitches.
>>
>>73927878
isnt the TPP the libertarian dream then then?
>>
>>73928922
>she has good family values
>she advocates for the genocide of whites

Is she your first gf, anon?

There's other pussy out there.
>>
File: yKf3KA2.jpg (819 KB, 2700x1861) Image search: [Google]
yKf3KA2.jpg
819 KB, 2700x1861
>>73927451
You have both the blessing and the burden of reforming the world around you.

Don't puss out just because the path ahead of you is difficult. You are a human being... your ancestors killed mammoths and smilodons just to make it through the day.

If they can do that, the least you can do is your part to fight the zog, and the internet is a great platform for doing so.
>>
>>73927934
Words that will doom our people.

Spoken by a jew.

Who would have thought?
>>
you can't be redpilled until you see a flying saucer up close
>>
>>73929125
I'm telling him to look out for himself. If self improvement is degenerate I don't mind being one.
>>
>>73929088
>she advocates for the genocide of whites

What makes you think she does? I never mentioned anything even closely related to this.
>>
>>73929099
>and the internet is a great platform for doing so.
is it though?

All I see are a bunch of ideologically-driven echo chambers. You preach the the chior and get a pat on the back.

Its the internet age of self-satisfied deskchair "activism"
>>
>>73929405
What are her thoughts on the creation of a white nation?
What are her thoughts on interracial propaganda?

Of course you already know the answers to those questions.
>>
i just got back from a trip to wal-mart.

that place always lowers my spirits.

should have went to target.

but oh wait, that place has gone too shit too.
>>
>>73927934
How old you are ? Legit asking because I came to the same conclusion about some months ago and I want to know If Im just experiencing some kind of early 20's crisis (Im 23) or If I discovered the end game of Life.
>>
>>73929411
Upload Youtube videos.
Get involved in comment sections.
Do whatever you can.

I come here to keep my finger on the pulse of my own fellow thinkers, as it now stands.
I've come to discover the best way to reach out to people is simply asking the right questions and maintaining a non-violent stance. You can question others and keep them in check without advocating their deaths.
>>
>>73929526
Buy from small businesses, or at least from ones that don't feed the people who want to fuck you over.
>>
>>73929318
>based isrealbro

I'm sorry that I used to hate your country so much.
I don't fully support Israel's actions, but at least you're not pussyfied cucks like us Germans.
>>
>>73929318
No. You said he should just live life and not worry about the big picture.

"Eh, enjoy the downfall goy just have fun :^)"

If what you tried to convey was that he should improve upon himself then i take back my criticism. I just dont see that in your post.
>>
>>73929674
Oy vey, good goy.
>>
>>73927934
Isn't not caring about your community, your state, your nation, how a lot of us got into this mess?
>>
>>73929513
To be honest, I don't think that the end goal of diversity is the destruction of whites.
I believe that it's overdone political correctness that went out of controll.

I think the idea that there is a secret council of people who plan to destroy whites is just outright ridiculous.
>>
>>73929580
I'm 22.

>>73929696
"The big picture" would be spiritual growth in my eyes, not something as naive as trying to change the world. You only really have control over a small sphere of influence, and whatever happens outside of it you just have to accept.
>>
>>73929850
The end goal is money and resources and not that fucked up shit you are talking about. Nobody cares about blacks and whites and minorities. It is about money and influence. And that is what i will achieve. So die in a fire.
>>
>>73929712
>Germany has a problem with muslim immigrants
>Germans deny that there is a problem and let 1.5 mio more muslims in their country

>Israel has a problem with muslims
>They establish a two-calss-citizen society and care about their own people

But things are not right, but at least they're not embracing their doom.
>>
>>73929850
I believe it will lead to some communistic totalitarian government with a dictator who may or may not destroy the white race for good.
>>
>>73930047
Hast du meinen Post überhaupt gelesen, Sören?
>>
>>73929827
What do you mean? It's not you like you personally contributed to the decline of your nation by being negligent. If you just live your life and refrain from causing further damage I can hardly see how you can be blamed for anything.
>>
>>73930037
My friend. You can do all the spriritual growing you want, it still wont save you from the civil unrest/wars and the breakdown of social cohesion and the welfare states in Europe.

>you just have to accept.

I might as well die then.
>>
>>73930147
Ja habe ich du misskind. Deswegen habe ich noch immer recht, es geht um geld, resourcen and die beeinflussung jener. Falls du es noch nicht mitbekommen hast, wir werden von ausländern infiltriert und das dient hauptsächlich der schwächung unseres stimmrechtes.
>>
>>73930373
I can understand him. He does not want to contribute to the society that hates him and blames him for their problems.
Why should he do anything that these people may profit from?
>>
>>73930490
I d rather die than contribute to this society.
>>
>>73930370
Negligence, brought on by comfort, is what lead to so many social norms getting torn down, Chesterton's fence style. Really your not wrong about self improvement, but what you're selling seems to be self improvement-cum-apathy
>>
>>73930400
>Ja habe ich du misskind
Ancheinend nicht, sonst wüsstst du, dass ich dir ÜBERHAUPT NICHT WIDERSPROCHEN HABE, du behindertes Stück Scheiße.
Stirb an Krebs.
>>
>>73930683
I feel you dude. But I'm afraid that this horrible SJW-Feminism movement will increase in Germany.
>>
>>73930841
I glaube ich mag dich.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.