[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texas Secession
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Continued from >>73911434

Ask a Texas Nationalist anything. See http://www.thetnm.org/ for more info
>>
stop shilling your petition
>>
>>73926853

I'm not paid for this. Nor did I make the petition. Just a normal Texas bro.
>>
>>73926654
>these biblethumping hick faggots are only doing this because they hate trump this much
you traitors should fuck off and join canada just like your boy raphael
>>
>>73926943

I voted for Trump therefore I don't like Trump. Mmmkkk.
>>
File: image.gif (889 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
889 KB, 500x275
TEXAS IS FULL OF FUCKING BEANERS ITS ALL IN SPANISH ALL I SEE IS BROOOWWWWNNNN
>>
This would be free dumbest decision Texas could ever make
>>
>>73927231

We will make Texas great again. Your move yankee.
>>
>>73927231
Texas is the only state that can support itself entirely. It has loads of agriculture, businesses, tech industry, a decent amount of oil. The US would lose billions if Texas left.
>>
>>73926654
first kick out all the liberals. I mean for serious, kick them all out! All of them! do you fucking hear ne? All of them! Including their pets, children , every fucking last one of them!!!

Keep bernie shills, line em up against the wall! Do it! Do it now!!!!!
>>
>>73926654
In this thread Texas Larpers showing there unprecedent amount of Autistism
>>
>idiots still think they have a right to secede
>>
>>73926943
im texan, im voting for trump for precisely this reason.

a bug mouthed riched idiot has its uses.

besides texas was never part of the union.

either way if democrats or trump win, Texas wins and leaves the union.

stay jelly liberal turncoat.
>>
File: obama.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>Checks the date
>It's 2016
>Another "Texas will secede!" movement

It's like clockwork. Either do it or don't. Everybody's getting tired of you making a fuss every single fucking year and doing nothing

Seriously, what is stopping you? How can you realistically overcome it?
>>
Why are Texans the most obnoxious people in America? You're not going to secede, last time states tried that they got invaded in 4 years and occupied for 12 years until they were re-assimilated.

Just stop being so fucking cringey Texas
>>
>>73932701

Texans receive brainwashing in the form of taking both Texas history for 12 years of education as well as American history through Texas' perspective for 12 years at the same time.
>>
>>73932449

We are a republic. We need a majority of citizens to approve it.
>>
>>73932875

Facts are not brainwashing. Department of Education is brainwashing. Get your facts right.
>>
>>73933073

I bet the left calls their brainwashing facts too.
>>
>>73933073

what facts are those exactly

the fact that texas begged to join the union after they got blasted in the ass by beaners and then wanted to throw a hissy fit afterwards thinking they didn't have to follow the union?
>>
>>73926654
After this doesn't happen how much will you cry when Texas is overrun by spics and becomes a blue state?
>>
>>73926654
Oklahoma here. Can we come?
>>
File: 1461018688720.gif (560 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1461018688720.gif
560 KB, 583x583
>tfw cOmmiefornian

The worst feeling ever.
>>
>>73926943
>Oy vey Texas voted for Cruz so they should leave and join Canada!

Fuck off kike. Texas will vote for trump regardless.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.