[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A church, so to speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: shitty crop.png (378 KB, 907x2626) Image search: [Google]
shitty crop.png
378 KB, 907x2626
So /pol/, me and a few other anons had this brilliant idea to help spread our /pol/ values out to normies. The idea to spread nationalism and loving your race above all else.

This would be a church almost in name only. We would only have one goal - To educate the masses on what they've been lied about. To spread the values of /pol/ to those far beyond our usual reach. And I do believe, with the rise of trump and nationalism globally, that this would be sucessful. What think, /pol/?
>>
File: 1455736951553.jpg (380 KB, 1686x908) Image search: [Google]
1455736951553.jpg
380 KB, 1686x908
Would also serve as an official church of Kek, his holiness who hath blessed us recently.
>>
>>73926469
Bump
>>
>>73926469
Wait, why bump this and ask what /pol/ thinks of it's own idea??
>>
>>73926469
Organization should follow purpose and not the other way around.
We have been strong because of our lack of outdated overhead.
Also liberals are wise to this kind of thing abd are way ahead of you, you will never fool them for tax purposes.
>>
>>73927552
No one's being fooled for tax purposes, that's just a part of it. Regardless of the nature of the charity or organisation it can't legally be treat any different to another.
>>
>>73927552
>>73929380
This. We could also use it as an excuse to unironically worship his holiness kek and ascend Trump to his rightful throne of Godhood.

Praise Talos / Praise Trump
>>
>>73927435
I was asking for the opinions of other anons, lad
>>
File: trump general always stumping.jpg (260 KB, 1280x1102) Image search: [Google]
trump general always stumping.jpg
260 KB, 1280x1102
>>73926469
>Church of /pol/
Holy shit, the fire is actually rising. I would try to get some money flowing though, like through a fund raiser or sponsorship. Just make sure the money comes from trusted, not covertly globalist, sources
>>
>>73926872
There's no fucking way normies could get on board with this. I embraced kek through witnessing his work firsthand. Is it even possible to believe in him otherwise?
>>
>>73926469
Normie here: You autistic faggots couldn't make a sandwich,much less a movement.Take your weebo fantasies to Fakebook and let us men discuss actual things.
>>
>>73930947
Indeed it is, brother. And yeah of course. We would also 100% support Trump as our lord and savior of nationalism.

>>73931020
That is very true, brother anon-kun, but the normies will believe once they see his work. Or maybe it would just be a churck of nationalism.

>>73931332
kill yourself my man
>>
>>73931020
>There's no fucking way normies could get on board with this

But they could for the simple fact you're offering them a voice. The majority of normies just stutter from herd mentality to herd mentality, too afraid to speak up out of fear of not being taken seriously or because someone will call them a racist. Just look at the Rotherham fiasco, the likes of the BNP and EDL can't do anything because they're already labeled as right wing racist groups out to cause trouble because of the people they attract, however charities who are actively taking part in helping the community and whose focus is on families and not 18-30 single white males has a much better chance.
>>
>>73926469
>screencaps stupid idea
>claims idea as his
>shit posts

good job anon, i believe you will change the world.
>>
And so begins the brotherhood of nod.

A good idea would be to either base this around history - european history of all of our countries.

Basically an European cultural and history centre.
>>
>>73931613
That's a wonderful idea my friend. We're like a historic church of europe, almost.

>>73931534
A voice for the voiceless. That's perfect, brother. This is really, and truly a good idea. The leftists will slam you as a racist just for voicing your opinion. But we give them a platform and a voice to let themselves be themselves. A focus on families and the community, too.
>>
>>73931400
Shut your whore mouth,fagboy.

I forgot more than you know,and I moved out of my parents basement before you were born.

Tards like you should be laughed at while you slowly die in the festering shithole that you created for yourself.
>>
>>73931599
>imblying

Do you want to gas the kikes or not, anon?
>>
You should make it vague as hell on the spiritual side. You know, be like Freemasons who just say there's an Architect/Creator, and the rest of it is shilling their values/connections.
>>
>>73931968

The funny thing is that if they say muh diversity you can just point them to 30+ flags of different european countries.

When it's set up you can have it so there's free lessons of every other euro language, and stuff like that.
>>
ignore trolls/faggots, dont even respond to them desu.
>>
File: newtspace_0.jpg (50 KB, 475x285) Image search: [Google]
newtspace_0.jpg
50 KB, 475x285
>>73932195
>he lived in his parent's basement at any point in his life

Lmao
>>
>>73932452
Until I was 17. Eat my fuck autismo.
>>
>>73932400
I know senpai
nice dubs

>>73932241
We could do that as well, praising his holiness "Kek" as the god of mischief or something like that, not tying him to any specific real diety.

>>73932261
Indeed. That's one thing I never got about the whole "diversity" thing. Is Europe not plenty diverse as is?

Euro language lessons... now there's a great idea.
>>
File: Straight_Savage.png (389 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Straight_Savage.png
389 KB, 800x480
>>73932674
>his parents put their autistic faggot of a son in their basement
>>
>>73932733

And celebrate different national days and such from different countries.

Later reach out to other established communities to offer the space.

Also (suitable) live music events could be held there.

....of course, this is all for nothing without an actual physical place. Just how are you going to ever find one?

>>73932826
>Not wanting to be in a basement as a kid
>away and disconnected from the adults

Best fucking thing growing up m8. Like your own Führerbunker.
>>
>>73932733
I would use a more elaborate form of his Egyptian name and focus on the New Dawn aspect. He brings forth new civilizations, a manifestation of the fire to create in every man. He'd be like a deified Prometheus.

Of course, those in authority know his true nature.

But you should definitely focus on change and aspiration for normalfags.
>>
>>73926469
This sounds like another of those cringworthy real world autism fests like Lion's Guard or Trumpstaffel.

If you really need groupthink to validate yourself, make something original rather than coopting organic pol creations.

I guarantee you a smiting from the Lord Kek for this.
>>
>>73933223
But I had dubs.
>>73933177

Kek recognizes my dedication.
>>
>>73932912
>Just how are you going to ever find one?

It's already been discussed. There's numerous empty buildings (particularly churches) everywhere who would be pleased to see them be used. Free rent for 3 months to charities too :^)
>>
File: 1462662791245.png (656 KB, 1288x1732) Image search: [Google]
1462662791245.png
656 KB, 1288x1732
I saw this posted a few days ago, it might be of interest.
>>
>>73933374

Everywhere *where* exactly? London?

How do we acquire the knowledge to register as a charity, even?

I don't want to be a dick, but just because it's possible it doesn't mean that it'll happen all by itself.

Who will pay after the 3 months are gone by?

Also if you're serious you need a forum, because this place is just, well, liquid.
>>
>>73926469

It's not a bad idea.

But it can't be a replacement for Christianity.

some community group will never have the power of true religion.
>>
>>73932912
Well, we could start off in some abanoned church or something until we get enough money to buy out a real building. Perhaps we could rent out a space in Trump Tower?

>>73933177
Well, it's Kek/Heqet but we could definitely focus more on that. Him being the chaotic darkness before the light, the new beginning for civilization, a manifestation of our combined will.

We'll focus on that for the normalfags then I suppose, still working on this as this is our first thread.

>>73933223
Lord kek will banish you to Israel, kike.

>>73933680
"Where" is up to individuals around the world. We'll have chapters worldwide, hopefully.

The knowledge to register as a charity isn't that hard to aquire. Those of us at the top would pay for it, as well as taking donations from other like-minded individuals who believe in his holiness and believe in europe and believe in their individual nation succeeding above all else.

We have a "forum" of sorts already, over on 8ch

8ch dot net/churchofpol/
>>
>>73934043

I'll be on my way there, then
>>
>>73934208
Alright anon, feel free to post any and all ideas and help for us you may have. I'm going to try to keep a thread up on both /pol/'s to spread the word
>>
>>73933680
There's three within five minutes of me alone. There was five, but two have been bought one is a Mosque and the other is currently being renovated. Numerous places hire out halls for free specifically to charities like the Masons. After those three months non-profit organisations can continue to rent the building free of charge, those that make at least £5,000 per year have to pay some kind of rent (which is almost irrelevant given the tax status anyway). Wallace Fard Muhammad started with a bible and some silk, it's not impossible.
>>
>>73934571

You should come to the other board to collaborate
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.