[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever read Mein Kampf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: mein_kampf1.jpg (114 KB, 529x743) Image search: [Google]
mein_kampf1.jpg
114 KB, 529x743
Is it still relevant?
What's the best translation?
>>
>>73925632
>Diaries of A Manchild: Austria Edition
>>
>>73925880
No, serious question. Have you read it?
>>
Nobody?
>>
>>73925632
Yes, it's very inspiring
>>
>>73925632
As a book, it's the most godawful thing I've ever read. Hitler was a horrible writer.
>>
It's not bad desu
>>
Chapters 1, 2, and 11 were nice. The rest was fucking boring.
>>
>>73925632
Hitler should be heard not read.
>>
>>73926042

his response should answer that question for you
>>
>>73927923
i know, i was just bumping
>>
File: 82Iac7l.png (120 KB, 1477x791) Image search: [Google]
82Iac7l.png
120 KB, 1477x791
>The first Jew came to what is now Germany during the advance of the Romans. As always, they came as traders. During the turmoil resulting from the great migration of German tribes, they seemed to disappear again. Jews reappeared with the first formation of a Germanic state and this may be considered the beginning of the new, and this time permanent, Jew infiltration of Central and Northern Europe. The same process has occurred wherever Jewry came into contact with Aryan peoples.

>With the foundation of the first permanent settlement, the Jew is suddenly “there”. He appears as a trader at first and does not bother to hide his nationality. He lives openly as a Jew. This is evident because of the extreme physical racial difference between him and his hosts. His knowledge of the local languages is minimal, and the clannish nature of the local people is too strong for him to risk appearing to be anything but a foreign trader. With his cunning he knew his lack of experience in the host nation was no disadvantage, but rather an advantage, so it was in his interest to retain his character as a Jew. The stranger finds a friendly reception among his hosts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
>>
evalion has been reading it out, so edgy woo
>>
>>73927862
this 2bqh
>>
>>73929930
What flag are you, on mobile
>>
>>73929612

seriously the best chapter in the entire book
>>
File: latino-invasion-beast.jpg (332 KB, 1013x768) Image search: [Google]
latino-invasion-beast.jpg
332 KB, 1013x768
>>73929612
>list of places the catholic church actively tried to exterminate Jews
>>
Chapitre 10 L'Effondrement.
>>
>>73927356
>Hitler was a horrible writer.
Hitler dident write it you idiot.
>>
>>73930024
its Grenada
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.