[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is a liberal, but it's not because she's dumb.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 756x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 756x440
My gf is a liberal, but it's not because she's dumb. She's just so nice that she see's the best in people and is a naive idealist, i.e. dates me.

I successfully unBerned her, got her to hate Hillary, and admit that Trump was better than Cruz. Trump still terrifies her, though.

I need info on the trans is a mental illness angle. I didn't save anything from yesterday's thread...
>>
>>73924114

Help me, dudes.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>>73924114
>it's not because she's dumb.

>is a liberal most of her life
>is a been victim until recently
>is still not sure about transsexuals
>is terrified of Trump
>is a fucking woman

Are you a woman op or are you just mentally retarded listening to whatever your cock tells you?
>>
>>73924219
Pls respond
>>
>>73924698

Them's fightin' words, Cletus.
>>
>imfuckingplying anyone on /pol/ knows how to convince women of anything
>>
>>73924114
Fuck the anti-trans angle. Just ask her why it's seen as racist when a sovereign nation wants to protect its borders. Tell her about how Trump disavowed David Duke *immediately* after the infamous interview. Tell her about how people coming across the border really DO bring crime, and it's not racist to point that out. Convince her that making some generalizations about people is a prerequisite to any political argument. Show her the women who have come out and said that he's definitely not any type of misogynist.
>>
>>73924114
>transsexual brains are certifiably different from 'normal ones'
>there are 1000+ other diseases that can be diagnosed by abnormal bodily functions
>instead of treating the symptoms, we mutilate the infected, which resolves nothing and often leads to suicide
>???
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 636x636
Op's getting cucked right now
>>
>>73924114
Are... Are you serious?

If you're serious, show her Trumps running platform. Lower taxes on the poor. Forcing businesses to care for employees via healthcare. Creating safe spaces for Libyans to live in. Shitloads of other stuff, just a quick google search away.

If your GF is more worried about trans people then fucking taxes, she -is- fucking retarded, and you're more then likely getting fucking cucked.
>>
>>73925803
Nah son

>>73925160
True

>>73925687
Source?
>>
>>73926156

Have you ever dated a woman? Most of them aren't super into cheating on you with Tyrone, bud.
>>
File: 1459981038993.jpg (480 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
1459981038993.jpg
480 KB, 1000x923
>>73926791
To which part? Obviously they are being mutilated. Differenres in brain chemistry? Like 30+ studies, but I'll link some random I'll find first for now. Imo 'transitioning' should be banned unless these differences in brainactivity can be detected (aka you aren't doing it for attention / brainwashed by parents, etc). Normally when a difference from standard biometrics is detected that statistically causes unwanted reprecussions (i.e more suicide, less happiness, less employment) it's treated instead of validated.

sources:
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem.85.5.6564
http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/19751389
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304854804579234030532617704
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.