[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRAITOR THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: does-he-look-like-a-traitor1.jpg (40 KB, 494x337) Image search: [Google]
does-he-look-like-a-traitor1.jpg
40 KB, 494x337
Who are the people that you hold responsible for the shit state of the world at the moment /pol/?

I'm not talking about 'the jews' or 'niggers' but individuals who have earned themselves a crane come the day of the rope, bonus points if you explain a little about why they're on your list.

Obvious choices such as Merkel or Obama don't count.
>>
Starting off with my list

>Tony Blair
>Churchill
>Nicola Sturgeon
>Bill Clinton
>>
George Soros, but he'll be dead soon. Every last Rothschild needs to be hanging from a lamppost.
>>
>>73922316
Isn't he a kike?
>>
>>73922135
CUP, Banu Hashim, founders of Weimer republic, Gorbachev, Bush, Merkel and others.
>>
>>73922392
>(((George Soros)))

The coincidence detector sure thinks so
>>
>>73922135
All neocons
Numerous Obama appointees in the federal bureaucracy
Almost all mainstream commentators
In fact you can use loyalty to or dismissal of Trump as the litmus test
The SPLC and the ADL
Academia with exceptions
>>
>>73922631
>SPLC

I hear a lot about these people, what is it that they actually do? Complain about white people?
>>
Two-Timin' Johny and the round about boys
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (158 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
158 KB, 500x447
The family members of terrorists.
CAIR members.
Bill Ayers
Merkel
Jane Fonda
>>
Every single member and influence inside and out of the us government
>>
Pedos in the LGBT community.
Furries
All communist activists/bloggers
Anyone with an anon mask defending the above.
>>
>>73923473
^^ This faggot. ^^
>>
Take your pick of Congresscritters or Federal Reserve heads.

Fuck, the whole damned world is going negative interest rates. Even Yellen (oi!) said this week that negative rates aren't out of the question. They're fucking savers, fucking cautious investing, and fucking anybody with capital that isn't locked into some risky virtual asset. Add in that any profits you make off of precious metals is automatically taxed at "lottery winnings" rates and you see they want you to surrender all your assets to them to devalue, or they will fuck you.

They want you to stay in debt or levered up. Until it all comes crashing down. I look forward to the day we see Yellen swinging in the breeze.
>>
>>73922259
Honestly, this isn't that different than my list. The people who deserve to be drawn and quartered are the white people who helped make the day necessary.
>>
Anyone on a twenty year waiting period for an execution.
Anyone who aided in a crimes of the above mentioned criminals.
These fags...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
>>
Saint Bonifacious
Saint Olaf
>>
Anthony Kennedy and John Roberts
>>
The eastern half of the country and the 3 Abrahamic religions. Csholics are cucked. Protestants are edge lords. The other two are sand nogs. Get fucked frogfags. Our heros coming back to town may 28th and yours is jacking off in hell to his kid that he fucking killed.
>>
>>73922135
Every single person holding a job in the German media
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.