[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To non-Brits, What does your average person (outside /pol/)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: May-3.jpg (240 KB, 1540x1024) Image search: [Google]
May-3.jpg
240 KB, 1540x1024
To non-Brits,

What does your average person (outside /pol/) think of the idea of Brexit? Do they buy into it being an entirely self destructive endeavor, or do hear more encouraging views?
>>
They think it's a new food
>>
File: Yamcha_tea.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Yamcha_tea.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
As a Brit living abroad, fucking stupid. You are a genuine retard if you think giving the Tories more power is a good thing.
>>
>>73921574
So we vote them out at the next election, no ?
>>
A bit of a mix. My dad id 100% for brexit, but then I knew he probably would be. My mum is soft as shite and stays out of these kinds of discussions and will probably vote stay, I'm pretty sure she votes Lib Dems or Greens.
>>
>>73921574
You know the tories can be voted out, right?
>>
File: 1463110108467.png (2 MB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1463110108467.png
2 MB, 1024x1365
he's gonna leave the JewU and make The United Kingdom great again

God save the queen, Nigel
>>
>>73921574
Oh fuck off with this dumb cunt short sighted view of it. The electorate will have more power and our politicians will be more accountable so when it's time you can vote for your party of choice to replace the tories and even then i'd still take the tories over the fucking unelected E.U shitfest.
>>
>>73921388
Its bad for the Irish economy but I would tell you to go for it anyways.
>>
>>73921388

As a non-Brit living in Britain I think it's in the UK's best interest to leave

And so do most non-Brits I know

It's also against our own interest so it depends on whom you care about more
>>
>>73921388
you are bogged down by eu regs and should get out, it will only get worse for you

stay in nato though and deal w your immigration problem
>>
Why does britan want to exiit??
>>
The EU in its current form is a shit show but conceptually it is a very good idea. to have some kind of union among European countries (this does not fucking include Turkey).

The question is can we repair the EU from the inside? Seemingly not, and that means leaving is the only alternative.
>>
File: 1462369742154.jpg (111 KB, 573x820) Image search: [Google]
1462369742154.jpg
111 KB, 573x820
GET OUT ASAP
>>
>>73922310
Immigrants, creeping EU powers, don't want to become part of Germany etc.
>>
>>73921388
Independence is always an optimistic and positive action, even if it is destructive in some way in the short or medium term.

Those fighting for or winning a independence are always "heroic" in media narratives.
>>
>>73921574
The fuck's a Brit doing in this shithole?
>>
File: empiretrade.jpg (150 KB, 808x481) Image search: [Google]
empiretrade.jpg
150 KB, 808x481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>>
>>73921388

I am a massive Brexiter, Nothing anyone can say will convince me to vote remain. I would rather die then know I was a traitor to the UK.

However, I know Brexit won't happen. Scottish referendum had much higher emotions and was truly neck and neck all the way thru. So was that Quebec on which was 51/49 with more militant people.

the remain vote will be 55-65 and I will move australia. Sorry guys, gotta jump ship, all will be lost.
>>
Please leave EU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>>
>>73922739

>I would rather die then know I was a traitor to the UK.

>the remain vote will be 55-65 and I will move australia. Sorry guys, gotta jump ship, all will be lost.

y tho
>>
>>73922590
Funny, I wonder the same thing about slavs who come here.
>>
File: polls.png (19 KB, 584x358) Image search: [Google]
polls.png
19 KB, 584x358
>>73922739
>Scottish referendum had much higher emotions and was truly neck and neck all the way thru
>>
>>73922739
>scottish referendum
>neck and neck

Kek no, nearly every poll had it at 35% Yes, 45% No.
>>
>>73922902

I will have done my duty, but I know the country will go down the pan with Turkey and other country's joining it and I don't like the idea of losing the 1,000 years of democracy to this EU dictatorship that nobody knows how it works.

Australia in my mind still has the English ideals. In reality if Britain does vote remain I will probably stay begrudgingly due to family ties.
>>
>>73923185

>>I would rather die then know I was a traitor to the UK.

The way I saw it this was a profession of unconditional loyalty my m8
>>
>>73923022
No idea where they got that "neck and neck" shit from. As a Scot it was never that close, 45/55 was a surprise to most people who were expecting something closer to 40/60.

The EU vote is significantly less one sided and there is a genuine chance of it going either way but it will totally come down to media and campaigning.

I feel like there will be an absurd amount of scaremongering, just as much if not more so than I experienced in Scotland.
>>
>>73921388
I hope the brits will take the good decision that my country can fallow it in the future
>>
>>73923446
>there will be an absurd amount of scaremongering
There'll definitely be more than in Scotland, because in this case the facts aren't with Remain/No. There was no prospect of Scotland sharing the pound; they weren't likely to get membership of the EU; and they were a net fiscal recipient from the UK. But Britain has its own currency, could easily negotiate continued access to the Single Market through the EEA, and is a net contributor to the EU. So they have to throw out all sorts of bullshit (e.g. "Brexit will cost you £4,300", "Leaving the EU will cause WWIII") and hope enough of it sticks.
>>
>>73921388
Ah! my Anglo friend, Lé British have all throughout history set up empires only to scuttle out of them shamefully later on in panic. So this is nothing new and i don't give any integer of fucks essentially. You people are quintessential selfish cocksuckers.
>>
>>73923807
I hate how these random numbers are pulled out of nowhere.
>>
Europe will be nothing without UK. Also Britain have already special conditions as an EU member. If Brexit happens ( no, please, no) it could mean the collapse of EU.
>>
>>73922946
I can't really say what is a good country to live in atm. I would've said sweden but it's full of sandniggers. Thoughts?
>>
>>73923446
>I feel like there will be an absurd amount of scaremongering

Almost everything pro-EU politicians and that lagarde cunt says is immediately branded as scaremongering. I really dont think people are putting up with the nonsense anymore, especially as davy boy haprs on about WW3 if Britain leaves.

As long as the Out campaign keep on parading boris and keep their mouths shut, the In campaign will fuck up enough. Give them enough rope and theyll hang themselves.
>>
>>73923446
It all comes down to passions. In the Scottish referendum, both sides were passionate. In this referendum, the only passion is in leaving. I have never met anyone who is passionate about the EU. Even the remain camp admit the EU is shit but have hope it will reform into something decent. So I think the leave camp will more likely turn up to vote and sway the referendum to Brexit.
>>
>>73921388

Every British person I've ever asked about Brexit responded to me with hatred and pure disdain.

I have British blood in me, but man do I fucking hate those limey, crooked teeth tea drinking fags.
>>
>>73921574
Having someone ruling over you, making laws for you and regulations, a group of people who we cannot elect or remove.

The group are inherently left wing and liberal, genociding Europe

And we pay a tax of 50 mil a week for it

We are literally conquered
>>
>>73924449
what? were they pro or anti EU
>>
File: What if Britain Leaves the EU?.png (2 MB, 1844x906) Image search: [Google]
What if Britain Leaves the EU?.png
2 MB, 1844x906
fug :DDD
>>
>>73921388
UK is going to sink if you vote yes to brexit. We will sink with you since everybody will sell your cheap money to buy ours. Our exports will sink too and we'll all have to seppuku or to suck chinese, quatari and saudi dicks...
If you want to look at what awaits you when you leave, look at us. It's pretty from the outside, but we've been cucked hard by EU.
We lost our bank secrecy without anything in return.
Prepare to lose both the City and the Trust of your off-shore dependances.
You've been warned.
At the moment, we're facing a big cliff and have to sell our soul to EU. Had we been in, we wouldn't have been bullied like this. Some other countries with bank secrecy would have helped us if we had been in (Austria, Belgium and Lux.) But France and Germany gave them enough (look at Fortis for Belgium - Austria banks have never been bothered while the have huge amount of cash from all over the world - Lux leaks have no effects, but the whistleblowers to be prosecuted hard.)
Switzerland just lost 40% of its bank employees in 10 years while the City was booming.
Think well before, because your parliament is going to vote EU compatible laws anyway. But this time you won't have a say in it.
This is what's happening here.
Forget about commonwhealth. Canada is out for 10 years after Fort Mac Murray.
Australia has to keep China in check for burgeristan.
Burgeristan is going on isolation mode.
Worst, The IV Reich is going to be made out of France and Germany...
Then you'll be as relevant as we are.
>>
>>73924864

We are a protectorate
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

OC
>>
File: the bongistan strikes back.jpg (536 KB, 1086x1758) Image search: [Google]
the bongistan strikes back.jpg
536 KB, 1086x1758
>>73921388
Brits are total muslim-loving cucks though. I still don't get why they don't want to fill their country with ficki ficki like Merkel did to hers.
>>
>>73925545

Beautiful
>>
>>73925024
That image is hilarious
>>
>>73925394
Or we leave and the whole EU collapses, thereby solving both our problems; the fucking EU.

Switzerland has it some of the highest standards of living and more free trade deals than the whole of the EU. In you wouldn't have had much say in what happened to you anyway. You've got it good.
>>
>>73925024
Based Hannan
>>
I have only met one other Canadian who knows what Brexit is and he supports it 100%, as I do.

I believe most Canadians would support it due to some vague British nationalism. We have no productive ties to the EU but a rich British history and appreciate your culture.
>>
>>73925974
>>73925545

Cheers mate
>>
>>73921574
Yes my friend, so let's give more power to the unelected EU. I hope you fucking stay out you absolute semen stain
>>
>>73924964

They didn't even give me a chance to discuss the subject with them. You are all stupid limey fags.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.