[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do so many of you guys and David Duke support the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: davidcuck.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
davidcuck.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
Why the fuck do so many of you guys and David Duke support the Palestinians?
>>
File: Jew.png (13 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
Jew.png
13 KB, 208x243
>>
Whites are nice

Evil reptiles are bad.

Simple.
>>
Honestly I don't give a shit about either jews or palestinians, I just want them to kill each other faster.
>>
>>73919916
Because Zionist are in the wrong.
>>
>>73922230
Jews are better at it, so if we support Palestine they'll get more of those kikes.
The real issue is that Israel kills Christians too. Christians literally get fucked up in the middle east every day, Kikes, ISIS, angry Slimes. ISIS killed the mountain Satanists which makes me even angrier at that whole region.
>>
"Israeli's should get out of the Palestinians native land, America belongs to White people" - David Duke
>>
>>73919916
Because they are being genocided by the jews just like the white race?
>>
Enemy of my enemy
>>
>>73919916

>Why the fuck do so many of you guys
>you guys

Not remotely true.

/pol is made up of Nationalists mostly and don't give a fuck about Palestinians.

Only stupid Americans are unironically pro-zionist, and only because they haunt taken the red pill yet.

Your generalization is ignorant.
>>
Because we're not stupid and heartless
>>
Because I am Palestinian.

I do not like Hamas tho, in fact, I do not support any Islamic-based party.
>>
>>73922230
This. I want both groups dead.
>>
>>73919916
more dead jews
>>
I like his approach on the Jewish power grip in the US. What I don't understand is why he doesn't accept the Khazarian theory, Jews are clearly not Semites.
>>
>>73919916
DA JOOS!
DA JOOS!
DA JOOS!
DA JOOS!
DA JOOS!
>>
>>73924341
build it
>>
I thought we hated both sides here?
>>
>>73919916
Palestinian rights activism is the most significant anti-semitic movement which is currently going mainstream.

simply put, if you're not pro-palestinian, you're pro-jew.
>>
>>73919916
Cuz wit da joos u lose!!
>>
>>73919916
We don't.

Sand niggers are almost as bad as jews.

.....Almost.
>>
>>73922230
This, neutral stance is the best, whites shouldnt involve themselves into someone else's petty tribal fueds.
>>
File: 1463048312119s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463048312119s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>73922390
no! not the mountain satanists!
>>
>>73919916
The sticking point with Zionism is Jew lying. If I thought I could trust them, I'd be a settler.
>>
>>73919916
I don't support Palestinians I just don't support Israel either
>>
>>73919916
Don't know, anybody that seriously insists that jews are a bigger problem than muslims is fucked in the head.
>>
>>73922230

That's how Jews feel about you and Muslims.

Duke's angle is that he respects everyone's rights to self-determination, so he's on the side of the Palestinians. I'm not sure trying to out-moral-champion the kikes will ever work, but whatever.
>>
>>73919916
Why can't we take our own side in this
t. Richard Spencer.
>>
>>73924679
Everybody liked the mountain Satanists.
>>
>>73919916
The Palestinian genocide makes Israel look really bad. This is literally the only reason anyone cares.
>>
File: palilies1.png (176 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
palilies1.png
176 KB, 400x266
Because they hate Jews and love Arab dick

Palestine was never a state
Palestine will never be a state
Deal with it, sandniggers
>>
>>73919916
the jews stole their land
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.