[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holohoax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: holohoax.jpg (61 KB, 714x430) Image search: [Google]
holohoax.jpg
61 KB, 714x430
Did the holocaust happen /pol/ if not any evidence to support that claim.
>>
>>73918904
There's photographic proof that chimneys where built in concentration camps after the war.
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>73918904
Oy vey! It was real in my mind.
>>
>>73918904
>>
>>73918904
>Did the holocaust happen?

Objectively speaking, no.

There is no real evidence of an intentional genocide carried out against Jews. There is little to no evidence of gas chambers. Witness testimony is all over the place. There are no written orders, no documents of significance pointing to the Holocaust taking place. And so on and so on.

Every single point made by Holocaust Mythologists have been refuted time and time again, not to mention the physical impossibility of the cremation oven capacity and so forth.
>>
>>73918904
Of course it happened. 6 millions jews has been killed by evil germans. Why are you denying it my dear go... i mean my friend?
>>
File: excuses.png (138 KB, 1140x1471) Image search: [Google]
excuses.png
138 KB, 1140x1471
>>73918904

What's the evidence that it actually happened?
>>
>>73918904
>>73924250

This. This is the major error with the holocaust mythology. You never go out and make someone prove that an event DIDN'T happen. You can only prove that it did happen.

It seems that the entire world hated Hitler so much and were so afraid of human rights bullshit that they accepted each and every story given to them by the holocaust "survivors" without critical judgment.

It'd basically be the same as someone going to a world council and saying that they met Aliens that raped her, then the entire world be so terrified of raped women that they accept it at face value and write story after story about the dangers of rape by alien
>>
>>73919597
Dumb goyim with their dumb fucking memes
>>
We have this thread

every

damn

day
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.