[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Shock Doctrine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 412RLzPJ8lL.jpg (26 KB, 310x500) Image search: [Google]
412RLzPJ8lL.jpg
26 KB, 310x500
Is there a book that BTFOs free-market retards and Friedmanites harder than this book?

I really don't think so.
>>
tl;dr?
>>
>>73918503
>Klein
Jews. Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>73918828
>Jews. Every. Fucking. Time.
Not an argument.
>>
>>73918503
Hahahahahah Naomi Klein couldn't even graduate from UofT. We punt her irrelevant opinions around all day at the office. Literally a journalist pretending to be an intellectual.
>>
It is by capitalism alone I set my economy in motion. It is by the juice of labor that markets acquire speed, the workers acquire capital, the capital becomes a business. It is by capitalism alone I set my economy in motion. - mantra of the economist.
>>
>>73919022
And before you repeat yourself and say
>not an argument
Fire me your email address and I'll debate you and post it here.
t.McGill post-doc/PhD

Can't wait to BTFO you and post it here.
My email is [email protected]
>>
>>73918503
The problem with you insufferable faggots is you don't realize that no matter the economic system they all have to answer to the iron law of SUPPLY AND DEMAND.
>>
>>73918503
Naomi is a leaf jew...

Absolutely subhuman trash

Not a single argument made in any of her books..

Although I will say she does let the cat of of the bag by admitting the green movement is simply an anti capitalist movement
>>
>>73919411
Re: the anti capitalist green movement is her one good point, but she is far from the first person to argue that. The rest of her work is absolute trash like you said.

Even our departments first year grad students blow it apart in the one lecture we cover her.
>>
>>73919022
What argument needs to be made? The sky is blue, water is wet, and Jews subvert Western society.
>>
>>73919578
This gives me hope for leafland
>>
>>73918503
>>73919022

No response like I figured. Stick to shit posting about women's feet and which flag looks "gayest" you intellectual midget.

Abandoned.
>>
>>73919251
>PhD student
what are you doing on a site filled with fucking retards like this?
>>
File: 1460460919695.jpg (107 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1460460919695.jpg
107 KB, 720x720
>>73918503
>be Naomi Klein
>be daughter of literal communist parents
>fail to graduate from college because too stupid
>somehow become successful by writing books filled with incoherent rants against "muh corporations" and "muh gapitalism"
>wait for Milton Friedman to die before I slander the fuck out of him by writing a book full of obvious strawman arguments against his positions
>he's dead so he can't respond
>Milton Friedman BTFO
>gapitalism BTFO
>free markets BTFO

What's funny is that her example of the horrors of market reforms is Chile, now the wealthiest nation in South America with the region's strongest economy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.