[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fixing mental illness instead of encouraging it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
When a man feels feminine he is given estrogen to feel like a woman.
When a woman feels masculine she is given testosterone to feel like a man.

Why don't we give feminine men testosterone and masculine women estrogen to correct their feelings instead of trying to turn them into the wrong gender and butchering their genitals?
>>
>>73917804
steroids and androgens are not that simple. ask a roidfag for more info
>>
It's not that simple
>>
>>73917906
>>73918098
"not that simple"
Is not an answer.

Seems like the kind of "you just don't understand" answer that fag enablers would give.

Explain it if it's "not that simple" or I will assume you are just tranny lovers.
>>
>jennaskyypremieretickedof(...).jpg

Surely that can't be a transsexual. That must be a drag queen.
>>
>>73918394
What's the difference? They are men pretending to be women.
>>
>>73918543
Drag performers do it as an art form, they don't actually think they are women with dicks.
>>
>>73918543
Transsexuals underwent surgery and shit, transvestites only dress like the other gender.
>>
>>73917804
I always wondered why we'd force people to fight a losing battle against their DNA but apparently suicide rates go down if they get mutilated and hormones.
>>
>>73918650
Jesus fucking Christ so you're saying if you grow tits and cut off your dick and put on a dress, but you tell people it's art you're a "drag queen", but if you do the same thing but you tell everyone you're a woman you're a "transgender".

Fuck these rules, they're just mentally ill faggots with low testosterone.

So seriously, why isn't correcting their hormonal imbalance the right course of action?
>>
>>73918994
>Jesus fucking Christ so you're saying if you grow tits and cut off your dick and put on a dress, but you tell people it's art you're a "drag queen"

That's not what drag is you uninformed little weasel.
>>
>>73918334
you have to cycle for gains cause your body gets used to it and you lose effect and bad things happen
>>
>>73917804
because it has been proven that that doesn't work just like it doesn't work for gay people
>>
>>73918994
Drag queens don't cut off their dicks, they just dress like women (example: Tom Neuwirth aka Conchita Wurst).
>>
>>73918779
Bruce jenner has a dick but they call him a woman.

The abomination in OP has tits but it's a drag queen?

Nah. It's nonsense, they are all the same, fuck their special snowflake labels.

They are all just trannies.
>>
>>73919068
You're the one who told me that it was you fag enabling cock goblin.
>>
>>73919245
sideways peru makes an interesting point
>>
>>73919368
Bruce Jenner underwent sex change, drag queens don't. Conchita Wurst for example is just a stage character.
>>
Why not let people freely choose which substances they wish to inject into their bodies?
>>
>>73919559
Well the guy in OP pic has tits. But that other german said he was a dragqueen.

Bruce Jenner got tits and you say that makes him a woman.

Both are men with tits. Is the guy in OP pic not considered a woman because you don't find him sexually attractive? You fucking german queers.
>>
>>73919245
Has it? Because all I ever see is gays taking estrogen to grow tits and lesos taking testosterone to grow beards.

Nobody ever talks about trying it the other way.

I believe we are just giving them eachothers meds and it's retarded.

>>73919732
Yeah like we do with heroine, why are the lifestyle preferences of mentally ill homosexuals more important and accepted than drug addicts?
>>
>>73919767
That abomination in the OP pic looks like it underwent sex change, therefore it would be transsexual.
>>
>>73920096
Well tell that other german he is faggot.
Why are you germans so PC now?

You're all a bunch of weak queers.

Is it because all the strong alpha german genes were killed off in WWII?
>>
>>73920244
> Why are you germans so PC now?
What does that have to do with PC?
>>
>>73920475
You're correcting me by trying to educate me about the correct terminology for mentally ill homosexuals.

That's about as politically correct as it gets round these parts.

Also you're detracting from the subject at hand because you clearly thing being a mentally ill homo and cutting off your dick is a perfectly acceptable activity.

Fag.
>>
>>73920651
Cutting your dick off is not acceptable to me though.
>>
>>73920785
Cuz then you'd have nothing to suck on.
>>
>>73919984
I'm opposed to drugs being illegal m80.
>>
>>73917804
I don't think forcing them to take it against their will will work because they don't believe they have a mental disease.
>>
File: 1402432999690.png (491 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
1402432999690.png
491 KB, 800x585
>ITT: Retards get heated about a fabricated wedge nonissue

The bathroom shit is clearly a fabricated issue.
Trans people are less than 1% of the population. They've been using the bathrooms of the gender they identify as for as long as they've been around. Only now is this becoming an issue.
Why? Because republicans know that Drumpf will split their base so they're trying to lock down the vote of idiots who care about this shit (the christian right).
Obamas order is just playing the same stupid game from the other side.
Drumpf was right when he said it should be left the way it is. Let trannies use whatever bathroom they want. It literally doesn't matter
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.