[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people be like "the white race is being displaced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: 20150221_USD002_0.jpg (63 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
20150221_USD002_0.jpg
63 KB, 595x335
White people be like "the white race is being displaced by Mexicans Muslims and Black's!!!"

And then go around gentrifying minority neighborhoods
>>
>white people literally trying to save impoverished shitholes
>"wahhh ur evil"
>>
>>73917711
White man in a gentrified neighborhood here. Feels damn good. 10 years ago this neighborhood was full of Hispanic gangs, living in goddamn Victorian style houses. Now the whites are back in, property values are up, and the gangs are gone. A few OGs still live around the neighborhood and you can feel their animosity. Too fuckin bad
>>
File: Areyoufuckingkiddingme.png (386 KB, 1861x858) Image search: [Google]
Areyoufuckingkiddingme.png
386 KB, 1861x858
I have never understood the argument against gentrification. I've only ever heard:

>"Y-You're pushing out the people who live here!"
>>
>>73917900
This is why I am voting for Hillary
Racists like you make me cringe. I want to see you blow your brains out to be honest
>>
All neighborhoods change.
Ask the Blacks getting moved out of Compton by Hispanics.

Why is it only Black people would rather an entire section of a city go to complete ruin before being gentrified? Or is a lower quality of life "part of their culture"?
>>
>>73918111
Kek

Its ok. If Hllary eins, you will have a fate worse than suicide. Youd wish for the strength to kill yourself.
>>
If there's a cockroach infestation in your house, you're gonna exterminate them instead of abandoning your house you know...
>>
>>73917711
Neighborhoods that the white man built and planted minorities into, and then tended to like a gardener with alzheimers who just realised he hasn't checked for weeds in five months despite routinly watering the plants
>>
>minority neighborhoods
>which were formally white

You didn't have a problem with stealing it in the first place, go cry me a fucking river.
>>
>>73917711
Most of those neighborhoods were originally white in the first place.
>>
White race being displaced by mexicans/muslims/niggers is objectively a massive downgrade for society. === More crime, more rapes, more murders, more theft, more gangs, shit communities, shit economy, etc.

White race coming in, lowering the crime rate, less shitty, wild people, nicer homes, more money, better businesses, etc.

Implying this is some sort of bad, hypocritical thing is fucking retarded.
>>
gentrification is our revenge
>>
>>73917711
>shitskins think they have a right to neighbourhoods in western countries.
We tried to gentrify Africa but it didn't work. They can go there.
>>
>>73918099
The value of property goes up, so it maneuvers the social/cultural structure of the neighborhood, and raises the price of rent. It does more good than bad in my opinion, but I'm sure people who get pushed our would say otherwise. Most of the anti gentrification arguments are SJW driven
>>
>>73917711
>white people are evil simply for living
>>
You notice how minority neighborhoods are horrible places to live in? Yeah, that's what you turn this country into every time you take a shit every 9 months.
>>
>>73917711
>gentrifying

this would be a thing if it wasn't actively opposed by local governments

>muh affordable housing
>>
>>73917711
i'm actively gentrifying right now. I got a ultra cheap place in an up and coming part of town. the newly, all white apartment staff told me they kicked out about %80 of the renters because they renovated an raised rent. they're building a new playground and redoing the destroyed pool.

I just finished planting some vegetables on my balcony and i'm thinking about making a batch of mead or beer.

suck it, 80s crackhead neighborhood.
>>
File: 1459871318849.jpg (17 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1459871318849.jpg
17 KB, 240x320
Yeah it's called Neoliberalism. One of the many reasons I switched my registration from Democrat to Independent.

>Corprate interests fuck the poor
>Democrats act like they give a shit
>Continue cutting social programs, letting labor unions die, and cutting the rich's taxes
At least the republicans don't pretend to not be corpratists
>>
Although I will add that gentrification does lead to a diminishing art community post college. A cheap place to work and meet is important.
>>
>whites leave a neighborhood
>"WAAAAAAAH WHITE FLIGHT!!!"

>whites enter a neighboorhood
>"WAAAAAAAH GENTRIFICATION!!!"

What exactly do shitskins want from us?
>>
>>73918383
This is why they get mad. Whites move in and improve shit. It makes it obvious that niggers are a fucking problem. They made the place shit and then white people made it great.
>>
>>73918778
>>73918308
Kek to both of you
>>
>>73918111
>Australian vacationer detected
>>
I fucking hate the whole gentrification thing. It's stupid that if white people want to keep minorities out of their neighborhood that's not okay but if niggers don't want whites living around them it becomes a legitimate concern.
>>
Its a neighborhood in a big city in america
of course they change
he hungarian district becomes little italy becomes el barrio becomes a yuppie dreamland, becomes an artists district
if you dont like it , wait a generation and see what its like
>>
>>73917711
Minorities displaced white communities in those neighborhoods first.
>>
>>73917711

No...

White people are the ones spreading their butt cheeks telling all the other racial groups "come on in"
>>
>>73917900
>happy living in over priced shit holes
>happy paying more money for shit holes
I ALWAYS KNEW WHITE AMERICANS WERE KEKS
>>
>>73918467
It did work, then leftists got uppity and demanded we pull out.
>>
how is this a bad thing?
>>
>>73917711
>using the therm "white people"
>only refers to yanks
Am I the only one who's triggered about this?
>>
>>73918727
Cutting social programs is a good thing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160513-165609.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160513-165609.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Lol white cucks btfo by minority leftist intellectuals
Get out of our neighborhoods gringo

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/19/los-angeles-la-gentrification-resistance-boyle-heights
>>
really amazing that 0/10 bait threads get replies

kill yourselves cancerous faggots
>>
I support gentrification because it's mere white people reclaiming the cities built by their ancestors. Don't like it? Go live in the cities that your ancestors built. Otherwise, stop complaining and enjoy the deep dicking of the free market.
>>
>>73917711
The white men are reconquering what was their in the first place.
>>
I'm just going to guess that Boyle heights is a slice of hell in an already shitty town.
>>
>>73919638
meant for >>73919493
>>
>>73919187
I'm happy we are slowly taking these neighborhoods back that were gang banging shitholes for decades, feels good man
>>
>>73917900
Fuck yeah. Watching it happen in Sac. Moved into a spearchucker hood, started watering the lawn and patching dead spots, put down some rock, new fence boards etc. Rents around us rose immediately, now we have two white women for neighbors and the whole end of the court has be unfuxated. Still some monkeys hanging on but they're not long for our street. Best thing to ever happen to this shithole town.

We had a coalburner that wouldn't watch her turdlers and they ran around damaging cars, making clubs and breaking all the sprinklers, typical African shit- destroy anything possible. When they couldn't take the rent and had to go we stood out in the street and clinked glasses with the neighbors. One told me "thank god, my kids can play outside again."

>>73918111
lolz. How's the hormone therapy goin transnigger?
>>
>>73919854
Why do rents go up?
Also I thought your gov gave blacks free money fo dem programz so they never had to worry about it?
>>
>>73920234
They do, but not enough to afford something that isn't a nogged out shithole.
>>
>>73919493
Californian here.

Goddamn do I love liberal Hispanics. Fighting is in their culture and where Whites feel the need to hem and haw over every decision that requires a little obnoxiousness or force, Hispanics just go for it. It's flat out for everyone to see: Everyone who isn't Mexican stay out of this area.
>>
>>73920373
But all their racist guerrilla grassroots tactics aren't gonna stop gentrification of their neighborhood. It's inevitable. Two years, tops.

Hell, in NYC, hipsters have gentrified Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn - once one of the most notorious nigger neighborhoods in the country. You think a bunch of round little mexican trolls are gonna be able to do anything? Ha.
>>
>>73920234
lots of turnover in the low rent districts. People move out, the property mangers see the hood looking better and they raise the rent for the next tenants. The people next to us just moved, I go over there and rake and mow, it cracks me up. Our street is the start of an island in a sea of nignogs. You see it happening all around here. Ten years ago you couldn't live in this neighborhood if you were white, you'd get ran off by hostile savages. Now we're starting to get retirees and young families, who keep up their properties. Africans can do nothing but fuck themselves.
>>
>>73919493
>leftist
>intellectuals
You only get one. Intellectuals have the capacity to observe opposing viewpoints and make clear, statistic based arguments. Progressive lefties are emotional animals
>>
>black's
looks like we have a nigger poster
>>
>>73917711
It's not gentrification when human beings do not live like animals, that's just normal.
>>
>implying gentrification is bad
>>
>>73919493
California was a pretty glorious place. Then the beans began to invade.

It's now a very very shitty place.

The difference in the city that I had to grow up in compared to what my parents had is stark. What is the main difference? The flood of low IQ r-selected beans that shit up all of the neighborhoods.

Here's the process:

>Whites build nice neighborhood
>Shitty minority group begins to move in(could be a lot of people)
>Behave like animals, break ins, parking on the lawn, don't mow their grass
>Whites leave
>Minorities complain that the racist whites left and don't have anyone to employ them
>Neighborhood goes to complete shit and is infested with crime and suffering bottom of the barrel property values

What happens next is either the area is permanently fucked, or whites get pushed into the area by shitty people fucking up their neighborhoods again. Sometimes you get a situation in which there's purely an opportunity to grow the real estate market for people with money, like Oakland.

Either way, beans you've helped destroy California. You have no right to complain about shit. You fucked up all of the schools in LA, and you're quickly destroying all of the beaches and natural areas around the LA basin.
>>
>>73919719
>>73919638
Boyle Heights is a shitty place. Only went a couple times. Was the token white skinhead in a group of Latinos so I was left alone.

Some of those guys hated illegals more than I did.
>>
>>73920234
A big part of property value is tied to the neighborhood and/or location itself.

If your neighbors don't water their lawn, or park their cars on the grass it's a bad sign.

My family got out as a number of shit shows moved in, on Government backed mortgages. Fuck, the beans that bought our house got a 98% guaranteed loan from the government and this was going to be their second home. Every time I go back, I drive by my old house. It's a quickly turning into a piece of shit. The lawn is dead, father bean parks his pickup on the grass, and there's solar powered lawn lights strewn across the grass haphazardly.
>>
>>73920772

>UBI shown by every conceivable economic model to be the best way to deal with mechanization of our entire infrastructure

> it is cheaper and better for everyone if all basic needs are guaranteed, people who don't have to work to guarantee survival are more economically, socially, and culturally productive

> even conservative places like Utah have done the numbers and realised that building well monitored free housing is cheaper and more pleasant than dealing with the consequences of the alternative

> somehow progressives are the ones making emotional arguments

K guy.

All we need is a resurrected Theodore Roosevelt to rise and end kowtowing to identify politics.
>>
>taking care of your property literally scares niggers away
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.