[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Merkel: "We need to learn in Europe to protect our external borders and to decide who can come to us"

What went wrong with this women?
>>
Pretty sure she's just a filthy politician and will say whatever.
>>
She was born a woman
>>
>>73917389
Erdogan dog
>>
>>73917389
There is nothing wrong with her. Merkel is Merkel

it's you faggots who keep voting for her
>>
Angela (((Kasner))) is accidentally destroying Germany and Europe by doing things that are obviously retarded. It's just incompetence, nothing to see here goy- guys.
>>
>crashing_this_eu_with_no_survivors.gif
>>
>>73917389
She's just a populist with no coherent program chasing after voters
>>
>>73917851
>a muslim with a dog
>things that never happened
>>
>>73917389
She's a Communist, europe should have seen this coming.
>>
I thought about killing her for about 15 minutes last desu
>>
File: HerrWeber.jpg (11 KB, 188x200) Image search: [Google]
HerrWeber.jpg
11 KB, 188x200
>>73917389
When I see her old grey face I always wonder who would vote for her. Seriously, who the fuck would vote for a physically weak person with the appeal of a fucking spunge?
>>
She finally got the memo that 20 million europeans are seriously considering hanging her.

She's back pedaling hard right now because she knows her survival depends on it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.