[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazil's acting president used to be US intel informant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wikileaks.png (246 KB, 625x583) Image search: [Google]
wikileaks.png
246 KB, 625x583
https://www.rt.com/news/342933-temer-us-brazil-spying/

>Brazil's new interim president, Michel Temer, was an embassy informant for US intelligence, WikiLeaks has revealed.

>According to the whistleblowing website, Temer communicated with the US embassy in Brazil via telegram, and such content would be classified as "sensitive" and "for official use only."

>Two cables were released, dated January 11, 2006 and June 21, 2006.

>One shows a document sent from Sao Paolo, Brazil, to - among other recipients - the US Southern Command in Miami. In it, Temer discusses the political situation in Brazil during the presidency of Luiz InĂ¡cio Lula da Silva.

>Regarding the 2006 elections, when Lula was re-elected, Temer shared scenarios in which his party (PMDB) would win the elections.

>He declined to predict the race, however, but said there would be a run-off and that "anything could happen."

>Temer said the PMDB would elect between 10 and 15 governors that year, and that the party would have the most representatives in the Senate and thus the House of Representatives. This would mean that the elected president would have to report to PMDB rule.

>"Whoever wins the presidential election will have to come to us to do anything," Temer reportedly said.

>Temer has replaced Dilma Rousseff, who was suspended from office earlier this week, after the Senate approved impeachment against her.

>Rousseff was suspended from her post for at least 180 days after senators voted 55 to 22 to punish her for manipulating budget data, ahead of her re-election in 2014.

>The left-wing politician claimed that Brazil was in a strong economic position, but since she convincingly won the vote, the economy has unraveled, putting Brazil in the worst recession for decades.
>>
>>73914670
Is this supposed to be bad?
>>
>>73914933

For you. For us it's great.
>>
when will the united states stop fucking around in south america? build the wall and let it sort itself out.
>>
>>73914670
Is this supposed to be some revelation? All it says there is that Temer explained to some Americans that PT won the presidency but PMDB is still kingmaker in congress and the senate.

That's not even sensitive, you can open up any newspaper and see that.
>>
File: 1463045825008.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463045825008.gif
4 MB, 200x200
OH WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING!
>>
>>73915657

>my country is under foreign rule
>it's fucking nothing

Thanks, that only benefits us.
>>
And here I thought Obama didn't have it in him
I am now a #bomberforobama
>>
>>73916031
uh m8 did you not notice brazil is a festering shithole. it literally could not get worse. kim jong un could run it better
>>
>>73916148

It's not like I care, but that's no surprise, just look at their attitude. >>73914933 >>73915355 >>73915657
>>
>>73916031
>Your country is under foreign rule
>My source for this is some politician telling the American embassy news that was in every newspaper

What a fucking jackass you are.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.