[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are cops redpilled on dindus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 140827cops1.jpg (43 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
140827cops1.jpg
43 KB, 640x440
I use to think cops were too rough on dindus.
But after looking at the 1000th dindu altercation with police, I think they are on to something.
Dindus inherently disobey laws. They are most prone to violence and attack. This occurs worldwide (watch Vice).
Because they won't listen and quit breaking laws, strong force is the remaining option left.
This may be why totalitarian governments are so popular in in their 3rd world countries, because they can't follow rules on their own. They have to be forced to be civil.
>>
>>73913333
Cops generally know the score regarding the people they're dealing with. But /pol/ is filled with edgy teenagers, so they're not popular here.
>>
>>73913421
I think the sentiment might be changing.
There's too much evidence online of bad dindu behavior. People are becoming aware of the massive violent crime statistics. The secret is coming out that the media whitewashes the perpetrator.
There might be a turning point.
>>
>>73913333
Of course, but the News and shitty politicians will throw the cops under the bus if given a chance. I used to hunt with a Swat officer and he is red pilled as hell in regards to the source of the city's problems. That said the numbers don't lie.
>>
>>73913421
Even prank videos are proving 'aggressive' dindu behavior. They are the ones always resorting to violence and pulling out a gun.
If you read the comments on youtube, the masses have noticed and are slowly getting redpilled on this.
>>
Niggers are worse than Muslims.
>>
>>73914001
I guess that's good cops are fully aware of the problems.
I guess it doesn't seem apparent, because they let the media rain on them 24/7, when it's a bunch of bs.
I never hear cops saying they have no choice but to be a bit more serious or firm, because they are dealing with chronic, violent law breakers.
Maybe they can't say that because 'racism'.
>>
>>73914491
Basically, cops aren't vocal enough about the problems they face. The masses think the streets are paradise, and evil cops are roughing up little angels. That perception needs to change. The internet will help.
>>
>>73913333
The worst part is, they always challenge authority and disobey and then play the victim card when they literally force the hand against them.
>>
>>73914711
I think its genetic/intrinsic.
They seek confrontation, and create it when none exists. I know from experience walking outside my frat and having some shout from behind me (and across the street) to fight.
When they see a fight, they get excited and feel joy. Watch their fight videos online. Beating innocent civilians gives them a rush. This is what we are dealing with.
>>
File: a66.jpg (97 KB, 800x392) Image search: [Google]
a66.jpg
97 KB, 800x392
>>73913333
I'm a police officer in rural northern England. There's very little crime here. It's remote and isolated. Folk here look after each other.

The most difficult part of my job is policing the A66. (pic) It's one of the most dangerous roads in the country, especially in winter. The cars that I drive are very fast and get to an accident scene quicker than an ambulance, so I oftentimes have to give first aid. It can be disturbing to see the destruction. I just wish drivers would take more care and moderate their driving to the weather conditions. We work very closely with mountain rescue teams, paramedics, fire and rescue crews.

I get the usual stuff like breaking up drunken fights, giving directions to lost tourists - oddly enough, we get lots of tourists from the Netherlands. Puzzling. Also the occasional bit of domestic violence.
Well, I don't know much about American cops.
I've never been to USA. I do my very best to treat people with respect and dignity. I am a public servant. If someone needs my help, then I must give it. I do my best to protect my community.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.