[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, The Autiste really caught my attention with 2D women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
204 KB, 1920x1080
You know, The Autiste really caught my attention with 2D women vs 3D women.

There's something we've all overlooked in this debate that obviously puts the 2Ds miles ahead of 3D women.

2D women can always be changed. You can redraw them and hone your art until they are perfect beings, a "Waifu" as they say.

3D women never born perfect. They can't really be changed either because plastic surgery just fucks you up in the end.

Most 3D women are average or less. All 2D women can be perfect 10s if you spend enough time with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>73910670
He is a great thinker of our time.
>>
>>73910670
>>73911107
What the fuck is going on here?
I'm reallt facinated
>>
File: image.png (429 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
429 KB, 714x1000
>>73911355
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg
>>
>>73911655
>weifu
Was this made by paying someone on the internet to read this shit? This person clearly has no clue what he's talking about.
>>
You all weeaboo faggots need to be exterminated
>>
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 1680x1050
>>73912062
Take your impotent rage elsewhere, kike.
>>
>>73912062
Typical 3D pleb revolting agianst the truth, typical, let me tell you kiddo you're fighting windmill, wait that's too intelligent for you let me word it in a way you will understand, you lose i win
>>
>>73910670
Even 4chan enjoys Spede Pasanen-memes.
>>
>>73910670
2D women aren't real, though.
>>
>>73910670
>2D
>Perfect

Pick one. Why the fuck would you have an imaginary person as your "waifu". That's the closest thing to marrying yourself that I can think of, literally loving something that only exists in your imagination.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.