[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Potential East Coast Happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>La Palma is currently the most volcanically active island in the Canary Islands Archipelago. It is likely that several eruptions would be required before failure would occur on Cumbre Vieja.[20][21] However, the western half of the volcano has an approximate volume of 500 cubic kilometres (120 cu mi) and an estimated mass of 1.5 trillion metric tons (1.7×1012 short tons). If it were to catastrophically slide into the ocean, it could generate a wave with an initial height of about 1,000 metres (3,300 ft) at the island, and a likely height of around 50 metres (164 ft) at the Caribbean and the Eastern North American seaboard when it runs ashore eight or more hours later. Tens of millions of lives could be lost in the cities and/or towns of St. John's, Halifax, Boston, New York, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Miami, Havana and the rest of the Eastern Coasts of the United States and Canada, as well many other cities on the Atlantic coast in Europe, South America and Africa.[20][21] The likelihood of this happening is a matter of vigorous debate.[23]
Should we meme this into existence?
>>
>>73909880
Please don't. I'm farthest east you can get without hopping on Newfie Island.
>>
File: image.png (171 KB, 776x776) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171 KB, 776x776
Yes, even though I'll get hit by it.
>>
>>73909880
rolling.
>>
>>73909880
Kekekekekekekekekekekekek!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 658x662
My brother lives in Baltimore, m my parents just got a house in Annapolis, and my girlfriend and her family live in DC. I can't say I don't deserve complete ruin, but they don't.
Blz no
>>
>>73910469
I live I Baltimore as well. We're about 3 hours away from the ocean, but a wave that big would probably come up the Chesapeake and nail us.
>>
>>73909880
ok kek, if repeating we shall do this
>>
>canada
at least something will put out those fires
>>
Where is trump right now? Remember no trump no MAGA...
>>
Also rulling
>>
>>73911199
Nice
>>
>>73911551
you too
>>
>>73910736
You sure know your geography, huh?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.