[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HATE EU THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11
File: anti-EU[1].jpg (19 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
anti-EU[1].jpg
19 KB, 500x331
Am I the only who hate the EU?
The fate of the europeans is marked or is there any chance that the European Union will disintegrate?
>>
>>73909592
FUCK THE EU
EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS!!
>>
File: 1459944182326.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1459944182326.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
They forced us to keep a mob boss in our country despite our court's decision and reasoning to throw him out because it would be "inhumane" to send him back to his homeland.
I want off this ride.
>>
>>73909592
Iktf bro
>>
>>73909592

The globalists really want it to remain and progress to an inevitable NWO, and will stop at nothing to make sure it does.

Brexit will be the turning point. If it happens there is hope of EU dissolution as other countries leave.

But I think they will stay by a tiny margin either by fear tactics or outright electoral fraud.
>>
EU will go down, the question is this: will it go down by nations slowly pulling out with nationalist governments leading the way or in a full scale civil war
>>
>>73910844

>EU will go down

Are you sure?
>>
>>73909592
The EU is a yet another glorious failure of Marxist Globalist Thinking.

Enjoy the inevitable economic collapse and human cannibalism. Smart countries will jump ship now.
>>
>>73909592
EU should have remained toll & customs union. Now it is Soviet union 2.0
>>
>>73910844
It goes down by persecuting all resistance and replacing your asses with less productive, uneducated shitskins.

How have you not noticed?
>>
am i based yet? i wrote "fuck the 4th reich" on a pro-eu poster.
>>
>>73912679
Actually, it's Soviet Union without the capacity to defend itself autonomously. It's America's dumb little commie bitch we only keep around to fuck.

And not even because we like it. But because it makes Putin pissy.
>>
>>73912349
Yup. Do you think that this tower of babel can ever be federalised? Who decides for what? Who's choices bear the most weight? On what grounds? Do you really think that all of the countries have the same interests? That's not the fucking case, if it doesn't dissolve peacefully, it will go down in a war

>>73912680
The joke is on them, there are no jobs around here for anyone, the real actual unemployment is over 30%. North euro-peons have it the worst atm
>>
File: 2000px-Tiwaz_rune.svg.png (40 KB, 2000x2211) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Tiwaz_rune.svg.png
40 KB, 2000x2211
>>73912755
But the 4th Reich is a good thing.
>>
>>73912964
You can be federalized by reasserting the sovereignty of individual member states.

Of course, that's not going to happen. Since the whole thing is a scam by international banksters and power brokers to steal sovereignty for insertion into a global Orwellian government.
>>
>>73913383
No, we are way too diverse to ever federalize. It can't be done, there will inevitably be clashes. I think that federalization was never the purpose, the purpose was snatchng wealth from the nation-states
>>
>>73913152

Not if it's the EU
>>
Its a liberal circlejerk
of course /pol/ hates it
>>
File: 484px-Troisordres.jpg (107 KB, 484x599) Image search: [Google]
484px-Troisordres.jpg
107 KB, 484x599
>>73912679
>Now it is Soviet union 2.0

meh more like france under louis the 14th

>centralized as fuck government
>Brussels is basically Versailles
>the politicians are the new aristocracy, they live by their own rules in their own segregated space, often even above the law
>the "plebs" get taxed out the ass, the politicians, especial in Brussels don't or just increase their wages to absurd level just as nobles back than increased their wealth.
>finance crisis (still ongoing)
>unemployment out of the ass

the only difference is, nowadays unemployment is not basically a sentence to starving. They can prolong and pacify the people with the social security system but that only works as long as they can get money, its just a delay of the inevitable.
>>
Arabs can literally walk to Europe and get a free house, but if I pitch up to a European airport with my passport I'd get deported. Fuck the EU and their hate for ethnic Europeans
>>
>>73909688
My thoughts exactly
>>
I also think the EU will go down. But in my opinion the EFTA alliance is the best way to keep the EU economy but not the EU politics. Every country could decide about their national security and how to handle for example the refugee crisis and a lot of countrys will even get richer. At the latest when the Brenner gets closed we won't have the "real" union anymore.
>>
File: 1462800120749.jpg (131 KB, 298x1060) Image search: [Google]
1462800120749.jpg
131 KB, 298x1060
>>73914309
because you are white :^)

It really make me mad that basically the farmers from Zimbabwe have no right for asylum in pretty much any European country because they are white.

While the fucking UN refugee carter states, thats one of the few things that actually makes you eligible for asylum.. fleeing from war does not make you a refugee, fleeing because you get killed because of your skin color does.
>>
>>73914309

WHITE MAIL
>>
>>73914295
>>centralized as fuck government

>still no central bank with debt shared across member states
>>
File: 2a8.png (162 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
2a8.png
162 KB, 500x312
Don't worry lads we'll save you all from the eternal kraut....again
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10203800

>>
Non-EU nation here. Still want out of Schengen and EFTA
>>
>>73915995
>Nigel
>The champion of non-European migration
>Removing kebab
>Not just another multiculti shill

inb4 H..h..he promised they'll all come from Australia and Canada.
>>
Reform the EU, make officials electable, stop pushing degeneracy and refugees quota. Also stop mindless power mongering and you know who I am talking about.

Yeah, I know I am naive but my instinct tell me life should not be that horrible.
>>
>>73916322
It's a joke u div
>>
>>73915943
>still no central bank with debt shared across member states

kek

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Financial_Stability_Facility

and there are a few more organisations that do similar things, like the ECB, buying bonds directly.

Its far more obscured than then your system, you at least know you get shat on, people here don't even realize.
>>
>>73916370
>make officials electable

but they worked so hard to remove this, why do you thing the parliament has no fucking power?
>>
The EU made me give up my idea of pan-europeanism. We're clearly too different to be in the same country.
>>
>>73916532

Could you elaborate?

Also stop culture stomping. This makes people insecure and introduces chaos. Unless this was the aim of all of that.
>>
>>73910536
Haven't heard much on Putin's views on the european union or brexit, has he spoken out about this? Is there any translated talks/speeches.
Wouldn't be suprised if he disliked the EU but

I'd like to hear from himself rather than cock-guzzling BBC shitebags which do nothing but churn out negative propaganda about Russia.
>>
>mfw my country isnt in the eu
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
The EU is a shitthole and I can't wait to leave this sinking ship.
>>
>>73909592
Fuck the EU.
>>
>>73917674
>implying anyone is allowed of this ride

Our referendum will show that you cannot simply leave. We will vote to stay in and I can't think of a worse fate for a nation than to know the people willingly and knowingly voted away their democracy for the promise of economic growth and reform. Needless to say I'm pessimistic about our chances.
>>
>>73916912
>Could you elaborate?

the parliament can't make any proposals for laws, only the commission can. They are the only ones.

In pretty much any other normal state you have multiple parties who can make purposals for laws, including parliament members, federal council members, the goverment members (secretaries) and even normal people in from of a referendum
>>
>>73909592
by the time the boomers drop dead europe will be a caliphate, so yeah it's too late
>>
>>73918003

Bro i get you but whats the issue when economics come together under one union (EU)

im not forcing you to vote for eu or some shit im just interested
>>
>>73909688
>88
Well said.
>>
>>73918147

yes, but they have some authority and influence

also I think they are not totally separated from the commission
>>
>>73918144
You guys have a better chance of leaving than us.
We were stupid enough to get rid of our currency.
Besides you can always migrate.
Fucking Canada is starting to look better than Europe.
>>
>>73910390
>We'll be "safer" in the EU
>but we have to treat criminals with dignity and respect and can't deport them or close our borders to them
thanks yurop
>>
>all the westerners leave to get cucked by arabs, niggers and BEADY
>easterners get to have a union
Everybody on the interarioum train!
Remember, no Russian.
>>
File: 1450579761844.jpg (32 KB, 898x628) Image search: [Google]
1450579761844.jpg
32 KB, 898x628
>>73909592
10,000 EU bureaucrats get paid more than our prime minister

wtf?
>>
>>73918841
even better, some of them are people we thought unfit for election in our own country.
People not good enough for us are deciding our laws and getting paid far more than the people we choose.
>>
We're crashing this union.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k
>>
>>73918699
But if leave the EU then we have a constitutional crisis as it seems the for regions of the UK will have different views on the EU. For example NI is pro-EU broadly speaking. No region will be happy if England drags them out of the EU. Cameron wishes he'd never opened the box now.
>>
>>73918723
But anon, the EU is the reason we get cucked by arabs.
>>
>>73918998
Just watched this. Holy shit I never knew how bad you guys got it. Please GTFO that union ASAP.
>>
>>73918981
and we have no way of democratically removing them
>>
>>73909592
homogenise the world and make it easier to control
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

Everyone seen this by now?
>>
>>73918998
>>73919263

Woops
>>
>>73919055
>implying
I'm sorry my KHANED friend, but you're problem isn't arabs, it's Pakistani pedos and nobody forced those on your cuck ass, but your cuck self
>>
>>73919401
go away hirsute, nobody wants you in the eu either
>>
>>73918538
only for regulations and directives, its its a decisions the commission or the council can make them on their own.

While its the weakest form it still has huge power, e.g. they could make a decision to fine Hungary for not taking refugees without the approval of the parliament or the council.

Its a crooked system, with loopholes on purpose.

Also its not like the parliament works in the interest of the people, they work for their own interest, if you keep raising the hands to the right topics you are included in the "good circle" and get all the benefits. Basically shit load of money even after you retire.
>>
File: flag_of_the_communist.png (13 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
flag_of_the_communist.png
13 KB, 800x533
The European Union is actually a Jewish Communist entity.

The islamic invasion has a purpose, its deliberate...to destroy the white christian identity of member nations in preparation for a total Communist takeover with central Marxist government and unified military.
Then the muslims will become victims themselves, subject to the power of the jews, backed by a single purpose military.
>>
>>73919051
it's in the UK's best interest to leave the EU.
The EU is a timebomb waiting to happen, if it's not the kebabs it's going to be an economic collapse.
>>
>>73919677
People are so quick to compare it either to the USA or Nazi Germany, seemingly ignoring the fact that it's the USSE.

They're trying to destroy our national identity and it's working, you can see it in the remain campaign with the young'uns talking about how "British and all but they also so trendy and European, and that's cool!"
>>
Ha, Eurocucks watching as their world crumbles around them.
>>
ITT: YLYL
>>
File: 1462415886087.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1462415886087.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>73919971
The EU structure:
1) EU leadership - politburo - unelected leaders
2) EU assembly - Duma - powerless rubberstamp
3) EU military - Soviet army
4) Soviet Union - borderless like EU.
>>
>>73919677
The EU was also spearheaded by the USA

Thanks burgers.
>>
>>73919677
>subject to the power of the jews, backed by a single purpose military.

which army? You mean the one that will be full of shitskins?
>>
>>73920822
>which army? You mean the one that will be full of shitskins?
Very few muslims in the military dumbass, haven't you noticed? The Soviet Army was mostly Russians and Russian leadership, with the lowest of the footsoldiers relegated to warsaw pact countries, only spoonfed power.

the EU military is the same, handpicked generals, elites and jews. the ground pounders with no stripes will be the lowest of the low europeans and 3rd worlders, powerless but told what to do.
Muslims easily knuckle under to power if its unified. Look at what russia did to ISIS in only 5 months with only 37 jets.
>>
>>73921002
>ery few muslims in the military dumbass, haven't you noticed?

you are fucking retarded, the german army is full of germans with "migration background" aka turkish shitskins. Same for the french army.

Shit even here when I did my military service here, 10 years ago, half of the recruits where shitskin "austrians".
You can have you hand picked generals all you want when you lack the common grunt who doesn't give a shit what his general says because its against his religion.
>>
File: D8nIrvOA.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
D8nIrvOA.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Daily Reminder

Brexit movie is now released.

A crowdfunded Redpilled-Brexit movie that makes the case for leaving the EU and shows how the EU "really" works etc

Bongs and Eurobros etc should try to circulate it as much as they can online and via word of mouth etc, there's not much time until June 23rd for exposure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>>
I fucking HATE these Bureaucrats that are smirking and writing regulations and laws like its game to them.
FUCK THEM AND THEIR FUCKING COMFY JOBS that we pay so that they can fuck us in ass in return.
>>
>>73921363
The EU is already putting the framework in place for an EU military.
Austria as a country ends, the Austrian army ends. It will be "Europe", run by unelected jews, marxists, maoists, communists at the top in a rotating presidency, just like the USSR.
>>
>>73909592

Only if Brexit happens. Otherwise you are all doomed to the EU just getting bigger and more powerful, and less democratic.
>>
File: otter.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
otter.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>73920675
>>73919677

THIS GUY GETS IT.
>>
>>73921704
>Austria as a country ends, the Austrian army ends

But the people don't and you mouth breather which means also the soldier doesn't end.

When, according to you, the identity of the different nations is destroyed by flooding it with shitskins to replace them, it also means they replace the makeup of any army.
>>
>>73920693
And Churchill
>>
#Spexit
>>
Relevant, new OC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>>
>>73925747
good/10
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.