[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Post yfw the UK stays in the EU on the 23rd because of Scotland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>Post yfw the UK stays in the EU on the 23rd because of Scotland tipping the balance to remain even though a slim majority of English, Welsh and N. Irish vote to leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 350x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 350x376
>>73906422
>>
>>73906422
I can't wait to see this things face when Brexit wins. It'll be the second time it's been on the losing side of a referendum.
>>
Seriously though, I'm calling it, we'll overall vote to remain because of people who don't understand the issue but will vote stay because of muh evil Nigel Hitler and muh economic uncertainty
>>
Come to America, we'll give you Maine, Vermont, and then seize New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and give that to you too. This will be the New Anglotopia.

From this Anglo HQ you will plot your plan to re-take Great Britain.
>>
>>73906816
If we leave the EU but a majority of Scots vote to remain you can bet Sturgeon will be butthurt as hell and will literally never shut up about muh Westminster Tories and muh independence referendum
>>
File: 1457389743325.jpg (15 KB, 318x405) Image search: [Google]
1457389743325.jpg
15 KB, 318x405
>>73906422

>mfw

Though I have to say

>WE ARE THE MAJORITY THU POLLS SAY SO
>oh noes, we lost

Is much more likely to happen (again).
>>
>>73906816
Brexit won't happen for the exact same reason Scotland didn't leave. Obama etc already announced it pretty much. Globalists aren't interested in national governments.
>>
UK will stay in the EU and Hilary will be president of the USA. Nostradamus predicted this
>>
File: 1460887523886.jpg (308 KB, 959x765) Image search: [Google]
1460887523886.jpg
308 KB, 959x765
>>73906533
you guys are always welcome here
>>
>>73906422
Porridgewog voting Leave, here. All my family is doing the same.
>>
If that happens can the rest of the UK take a page from the SNP's book and hold a referendum to kick us out? Imagine the blowout, it would be glorious.
>>
>>73906920

Yes, I think fear tactics or outright electoral fraud will keep you in the EU.

Globalists want and need the EU as a stepping stone to a new world order. Brexit could collapse the whole thing. I cant see it being allowed to happen.

I will be very surprised and happy for you if it does though!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.